monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:57 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: President Trump to Bring Hunter Biden’s Former Business Associate to Tonight’s Debate

Quote:
Benny
@bennyjohnson
BREAKING:

Hunter Biden's former business partner-turned-whistleblower Tony Bobulinski will be the special guest of @realDonaldTrump at tonight’s debate.

Bobulinski has produced hard evidence and testimony to implicate Joe Biden in the corrupt business dealings in China.

WOW
2:51 PM · Oct 22, 2020

We know how much Democrats like whistle blowers. This even has a name.
https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking-president-trump-to-bring-hunter-bidens-former-business-associate-to-tonights-debate/
Builder

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:19 pm
@coldjoint,
So, Biden is a career politician, so what business interests does he have?
coldjoint

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 06:51 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

So, Biden is a career politician, so what business interests does he have?

It seems every business that is interested him holds his interest.
BillW

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 07:17 pm
In the debate so far, theRump is proving that if his lips are moving, he's lying!
snood

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 07:19 pm
@BillW,
Seriously,
All. He. Does. Is. LIE!!
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
We'll have to come up with a new moniker for him.

Creepy Joe, Quid Pro Joe, and the Big Guy are already his.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 08:50 pm
Somebody drew a swastika on Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and there's no way to tell if it's somebody who hates him or somebody who supports him.
https://globalnews.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/donald-trump-swastika.jpg?quality=85&strip=all
glitterbag

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 08:57 pm
@coluber2001,
More's the pity. What have we come to?
BillW

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 09:27 pm
@glitterbag,
It is a left facing sauwastika. The right facing is the one used by the Nazi's, a swastika. Therefore, I would say it is not from a follower, they would know the correct one to use!

BTW, that is rhetorical 😖 even though the right facing vs left facing part is correct!
Builder

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:10 pm
Caught the last twenty minutes of the last debate.

Much better production, all round.

Sloppy Joe would be a better descriptor, I'm thinking.

While he appears to have it together, you can see the exact moment when his placeholders get out of whack, and he starts to panic.

Not presidential at all, unless you're into Reagan, historically speaking.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:18 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

More's the pity. What have we come to?

You helped.
glitterbag

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
May I suggest you go **** in your hat?
coldjoint

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 10:33 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

May I suggest you go **** in your hat?

I have never taken a suggestion from you yet. I am not going to start now.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 22 Oct, 2020 11:19 pm
Quote:
'Here are the Facts': Bobulinski Brings Trove of Receipts on Biden Family Foreign Deals

It is all over. There is no way to defend Biden anymore. He is corrupt as they come. That is who people want as a president? I don't think so.

Does not make Obama look good either as he looked the other way. He would of known about this, and in fact he was warned.

Quote:
Bobulinski physically presented the phones and said the years of communications to prove his claims.

"I brought, I guess, for the record three phones that spanned the years 2015 to 2018 these phones have never been held by anybody else besides myself. I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter that if I went public this information would be it would bury all of us, man," he said. "I have no wish to bury anyone. I've never been political. The few contributions I've made have been the Democrats. But what I am is a patriot, and a veteran, to protect my family name, and my business reputation. I need to ensure that the true facts are out there."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/10/22/bobulinski-brings-trove-of-receipts-on-biden-foreign-deals-n2578635?2222
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 12:44 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I think he is complaining Biden does not get tough questions. Biden doesn't, and Trump has every right to complain. Americans are complaining too, only the media ignores that fact.
https://cdn.creators.com/209/288838/288838_image.jpg
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 01:39 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

It is a left facing sauwastika. The right facing is the one used by the Nazi's, a swastika. Therefore, I would say it is not from a follower, they would know the correct one to use!

BTW, that is rhetorical 😖 even though the right facing vs left facing part is correct!

May I note the irony here for everyone?

If the drawing is facing to the left, a sauwastika:

In the Zoroastrian religion of Persia, the sauwastika 卍 was a symbol of the revolving sun, infinity, or continuing creation. It is one of the most common symbols on Mesopotamian coins. The icon has been of spiritual significance to Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

If the drawing is facing to the right, a swastika:

The right-facing swastika 卐 was adopted by several organizations in pre–World War I Europe, and later by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany before World War II. It was used by the Nazi Party to symbolize German nationalistic pride. To Jews and other victims and enemies of Nazi Germany, it became a symbol of antisemitism and terror.[5] In many Western countries, the swastika is now viewed as a symbol of racial supremacism and intimidation because of its association with Nazism.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 03:34 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Come on the far right Nazis/white supremacists are not known on average to be the brightest group of people on earth!!!!!
Builder

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 04:11 am
@BillRM,
Antifa are all Rhodes scholars, though; right Bill?
0 Replies

BillW

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 07:21 am
@BillRM,
BillRM, we ain't talking about the far right, we're just looking at the 39%ers backing theRump! I still believe a lot of them can still be reeducated and therefore, redeemed!

Rule 1, get rid of theirRump!
snood

Fri 23 Oct, 2020 07:32 am
@BillW,
What evidence do you have that tells you that the people who overlook pussy grabbing, Charlottesville, Russian bounties, mocking the disabled, 20,000 lies, botched Covid response, etc, etc, etc...
can be “re-educated”?