monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:21 am
@blatham,
Progressives can't stand civil liberties.

This is why it is important to vote for Mr. Trump.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:23 am
@izzythepush,
You engage in childish name-calling because you are not capable of posting intelligent arguments.
oralloy

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:24 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the fact that conservatives are too dim to understand progressives logic

Wrong again. Conservatives understand it just fine. That's why they find it so easy to debunk progressive logic.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:33 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

Quote:
But there will come a time when they do hold the House, Senate, and White House all at the same time.

They did. It was for two years in 2016-2018, when Trump and the GOP held the White House, Congress and arguably The Supreme Court.

And yet, they did not try to outlaw the Democratic Party, despite your insistence.

In fact, they didn't do anything...and certainly not any of the things they said they would do "on day one."

They could have built the wall; forced Mexico to pay for it; eliminated Obamacare and instituted a new, better, cheaper version of it; and lowered the national debt.

They didn't. They did squat.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:50 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You engage in childish name-calling because you are not capable of posting intelligent arguments.

Doesn't Trump actively use name-calling when ranting against his opponents? He has been calling Biden "Sleepy Joe" for months at this point, and has used "Crooked Hillary" during the 2016 campaign.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

And Trump tweeted these yesterday, using all sorts of name calling:
Quote:
Corrupt politician Joe Biden makes Crooked Hillary look like an amateur!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317891781648773121
Quote:
Not my Wall, which will soon be finished (and Mexico will pay for the Wall!). Totally unrelated, but I think Steve will be just fine. By the way, is this the same job hopping Tim O’Brien that headed Mini Mike Bloomberg’s humiliating 2 Billion Dollar Presidential run? Debate prep!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317861704819118080
Quote:
Very proud of the @nypost, my former “hometown newspaper”. They have said and shown what everyone knows about Sleepy Joe Biden. He is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317858680461668352
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:53 am
@oralloy,
You engage in the same repetitive moronic drivel you always have.

And you wonder why nobody believes your fairy story about having a high IQ.

MontereyJack

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:43 am
@Builder,
You've just reinforced the point that you know little about america.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:58 am
@Builder,
Quote:

And where's the scare campaign about cardio-vascular disease?

As has been explained to you, it's not a communicable disease. Rolling Eyes

And there are plenty of advisories and warnings from the government and from organizations like the American Heart Association which emphasize the importance of diet, exercise, and monitoring blood pressure in order to maintain a healthy heart.

Don't you have any thoughts about "Pizzagate" to regale us with?

Region Philbis

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 09:29 am
Quote:
ExxonMobil categorically denied that Trump and its CEO had a call where Trump asked for
campaign donations in exchange for favorable policies. The statement came after Trump
said "I'll use a company," and then suggested that he could call the "head of Exxon" and ask
for campaign donations in exchange for a "couple of permits."

Federal law prohibits soliciting campaign donations in exchange for specific policy outcomes.
(cbs)

https://i.imgur.com/MjPH2iE.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 10:57 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Mr.Trump is responsible for the rampant spread of the coronavirus in America that has so far taken away more than 220,000 American lives by showing his contempt for the scientists.

Mr. Trump delegated responsibility to the governors and governors to State and local officials. Cuomo killed 11,000 seniors with his policies. Whitmer made life miserable in Michigan. Illinois lost countless small businesses that will never reopen.

A pandemic is dealt with locally not nationally. The people getting sick did not get sick because Trump is president. It is just plain stupid to even say so.
coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 10:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

It really does make me wonder why people like cj stubbornly refuse to accept the facts and to take off their blinkers.

How about the facts about Biden? What are those people wearing or is just the rot inside them that wants no part of equal justice and a one party country?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:03 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

When political discussion is perceived to be a dominance game, admission that one has been wrong and the opponent(s) correct is the primary outcome that cannot be allowed.

When someones word is perceived as a measure of their worth, you know the rest.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:29 am
Quote:
Trump calls for special prosecutor to probe Hunter Biden’s ‘major corruption’

Quote:
President Trump on Tuesday called for a special prosecutor to be appointed to investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop that reveals his overseas business dealings.

“We gotta get the attorney general to act and he’s gotta act and he’s gotta act fast,” the president said in a call to “Fox and Friends” Tuesday.

“He’s gotta appoint somebody. This is major corruption and this has to be known about before the election.”

Remember people say Barr is Trumps fixer. Where is he now? The DOJ should be bringing charges, there is ample evidence to do so. This justice system should be equal and it could not be plainer it just is not. People realize this and are angry.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/trump-calls-for-special-prosecutor-to-probe-hunter-bidens-emails/
Do not expect to see this story on Twitter. People do not like censorship either.
coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:40 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Don't you have any thoughts about "Pizzagate" to regale us with?

Isn't the fact that elites and politicians visited pedo isle with Epstien enough for you?
Rebelofnj

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:47 am
@coldjoint,
On a related note, this photo of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, along with Ivanka and Eric as children, was trending on Reddit early this morning
https://i.redd.it/urh2vwtp65u51.jpg
Walter Hinteler

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Remember people say Barr is Trumps fixer. Where is he now?
Calling on Attorney General William P. Barr to launch some kind of investigation - a couple of days before the election! - into this pseudo-scandal involving Joe Biden and his son reveals weakness and panic.
coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:52 am
@Rebelofnj,
Quote:
On a related note, this photo of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein,

Trump threw Epstien off his property and out of his life in 2009. I have posted articles proving that and the fact Trump helped authorities build a case against Epstien more than once. So debunked is debunked.

Clinton and Prince Andrew and Dersowitz did not help the authorities at all.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 11:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
Remember people say Barr is Trumps fixer. Where is he now?
Calling on Attorney General William P. Barr to launch some kind of investigation - a couple of days before the election! - into this pseudo-scandal involving Joe Biden and his son reveals weakness and panic.

When there is this much evidence? And the government was investigating Trump in 2016, why not Biden in 2020? You have no concept of fairness or real justice, do you?

It is not your fault, Europe never has had those attributes.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
You have no concept of fairness or real justice, do you?
I think different - as do others, be it as probation officer or as social worker within the state police.

But I'm sure, you'll prove me wrong.
coldjoint

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 12:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
You have no concept of fairness or real justice, do you?
I think different - as do others, be it as probation officer or as social worker within the state police.

But I'm sure, you'll prove me wrong.

I can only evaluate what you say Walter. And what you said regarding Biden is not fair after Trump's treatment. Trump survived and was elected. Surely Biden could do the same, right?
0 Replies