monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 11:07 pm
@coldjoint,
as opposed to trump who can't find his because there are so many ass lickers clustered around it he can't locate it for the crowd.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 11:15 pm
Friday saw the highest 24-hour infection total in July since July, with 68,000 new cases reported in one day. The US has 8.1m cases and nearly 220,000 deaths.
"If I’d listen to the scientists we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead of – we’re like a rocket ship, look at the numbers," Trump said at the rally in Nevada, claiming that the US was "rounding the turn" of the pandemic.
coldjoint

Sun 18 Oct, 2020 11:40 pm

Too many people for Anti-Fa, they weren't there.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 12:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Friday saw the highest 24-hour infection total in July since July

Last I checked, it's the middle of October, Walter.

Walter Hinteler

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 02:24 am
@Builder,
Very kind to update me.
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 02:52 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Health savings accounts work quite well in Singapore.

The median wealth of Singapore is significantly higher than that of the USA , the country is smaller, unemployment is lower, crime rates are lower, ethnic diversity is lower, and poverty rates are lower. The fact that the system works well in that tiny country doesn't mean that it would work well here.
hightor

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 03:02 am
All Aboard the Trump Train!

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/awBPNgB_700b.jpg

0 Replies

hightor

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 05:16 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You don't consider the Russian conspiracy courtesy of Killary and Obama dangerous?

First thing, there's no such person as "Killary" — why don't you grow the **** up?

Second, no, Obama didn't set up the over 100 known contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.

No, I don't consider the Russia investigation "dangerous" — but the Trump campaign's collusion definitely was:

A Republican-led Senate panel has concluded that Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016 "represented a grave counterintelligence threat".
Builder

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 05:35 am
@hightor,
Quote:
First thing, there's no such person as "Killary"

And yet the handle will haunt her until well beyond her demise.
Such is the success of alternative media.

Quote:
Second, no, Obama didn't set up the over 100 known contacts

But he most certainly did use his influence on several government agencies to spy on a possible rival to his hopes and dreams. And when that failed, used them again to create a bogus "file" on their president's connections in the Ukraine, which the Biden family had been commonly accessing for half a decade already.

Quote:
No, I don't consider the Russia investigation "dangerous" — but the Trump campaign's collusion definitely was:

So, it's okay to just do business with the Russians, but def no collusion? Gotcha.
hightor

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 06:48 am
@Builder,
Quote:
But he most certainly did use his influence on several government agencies to spy on a possible rival to his hopes and dreams.

Nope. Intelligence agencies discovered the contacts and thought it might pose a security risk. Obama would have been lax not to allow them to investigate further.
Quote:
And when that failed, used them again to create a bogus "file" on their president's connections in the Ukraine, which the Biden family had been commonly accessing for half a decade already.

Wrong again. You've been snookered.
Quote:
So, it's okay to just do business with the Russians, but def no collusion?

Do you always have such a problem with reading comprehension?
engineer

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 07:20 am
Interesting read.

Why People Who Hate Trump Stick With Him

Quote:
Since 2018, I’ve conducted roughly 50 focus groups with Trump voters who rate the president as doing a “very bad job” or a “somewhat bad job,” to understand the shifting dynamics within my own political party. (I’m a lifelong Republican.) In 2020, I narrowed my research primarily to white women in swing states who give him the lowest performance grade.
coldjoint

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 08:35 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
You don't consider the Russian conspiracy courtesy of Killary and Obama dangerous?

First thing, there's no such person as "Killary" — why don't you grow the **** up?

Second, no, Obama didn't set up the over 100 known contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.

A Republican-led Senate panel has concluded that Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016 "represented a grave counterintelligence threat".

You just can't let the narrative go can you? The Russian crap was fabricated. There was no collusion only people saying there was. When you speak about growing up admitting you are wrong is a big part of it. But being wrong here hurt and still hurts this country, and you persist.

Killary earned that name. One of the few things she actually can take credit for.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 08:53 am
Quote:
Joe Biden Walks Off When Questioned About FBI Seizing Son’s Laptop

Let's talk about something that is not fabricated. Emails prove Biden knew all about Hunter's dealings. And there is a strong possibility that 10% of Hunter's profits ended up in Dementia Joe's pocket.

Where are the demands that Biden explains this?

Quote:
The Democrat nominee, who has long struggled to explain his son’s overseas business deals, was asked about the story during a campaign swing through North Carolina on Sunday. Biden, in particular, was asked by a reporter if he had any comment about revelations that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had seized Hunter’s laptop last year via subpoena.

Video of Biden’s encounter, which was shared on social media by President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, shows that the Democrat nominee refused to even listen to the reporter’s question, opting to walk away as soon as the reporter mentions the word “FBI.”

So Democrats want you to elect a thoroughly corrupt and senile man because he is not Trump. Not a good enough reason to elect a brain dead criminal.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/18/joe-biden-walks-questioned-fbi-seizing-sons-laptop/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 09:09 am
Quote:
The Biden Corruption Scandal Isn’t About Hunter, It’s About Joe

There is real evidence here. Not hearsay or conjecture, facts.

Quote:
That is the extent of the relevance of the personal information being released: The public does not need to know of the unsavory and illegal behavior Hunter engaged in—much less watch it—while he was in the throes of addiction. America also does not need to read the words of anguish exchanged between an addict son undergoing rehab and his famous father.

Yet Hunter Biden’s addiction, and the fact that tens of thousands of other Americans suffer similar demons, does not atone for the sins of the father. And that is what the email and text scandal concerns: Evidence that Joe Biden, while vice president of the United States, knowingly allowed his son to profit by selling access to Biden and others in the Obama administration, including to Communist Party of China leaders, and then lied about it.

The emails and texts Joe personally received also suggest a cut from Hunter’s influence-peddling. For instance, one email published by the New York Post detailed a deal Hunter Biden pursued with China’s largest private energy company that was “interesting for me and my family.”

A May 13, 2017 email with the subject line “Expectations” listed expected “renumeration packages” for various individuals, including “‘H,’ apparently referring to Biden.” The Post noted that “the deal also listed ‘10 Jim’ and ‘10 held by H for the big guy?’” but did not identify the “big guy.” However, sources have told Fox News “‘the big guy’ is a reference to the former vice president.”

A text recovered from the hard drive also suggests the former vice president may have received a cut of Hunter’s “earnings.” “I Hope you all cal do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years,” a screenshot of a text from January 2019 to Hunter’s daughter read. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

All of this is a serious National Security risk. This should not be ignored. Biden needs to answer for this crap. Denying it does not work for Trump, let's see Biden held to the same standard.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/19/the-biden-corruption-scandal-isnt-about-hunter-its-about-joe/
farmerman

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 10:48 am
@coldjoint,
You say its evidence, In reality its just bullshit bleats of a desperate dictator wannabe. Probably invented by Trolls of Internet Research

oralloy

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 11:23 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I doubt that. there are absolutely no grounds or laws for it,

That is incorrect. There are ample grounds for outlawing the Democratic Party.

MontereyJack wrote:
it specifically violates the rights of free assembly,

That is incorrect. There would be no such violation.

MontereyJack wrote:
and the SCOTus, even trumps stacked one would block it in a heartbeat,

I don't think so. But even if they do strike it down, it's worth a try.

MontereyJack wrote:
and of course you're going to lose potus, house, and senate in nov.

Well, the Republicans are not likely to retake the House this time around. But there will come a time when they do hold the House, Senate, and White House all at the same time.
coldjoint

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 11:26 am
Quote:
Intel Chief Says No Evidence That Hunter Biden Laptop Is Part Of Russian Disinformation Campaign

The Democrats never needed evidence which works out fine because there is none. So Senators and Congressmen and women are lying about seeing the Intel.

How many people should remain above the law? Comey, Clinton, Obama, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, and now Joe Biden. The American people see this bullshit and will vote accordingly.

Quote:
Schiff and other Democrats have suggested that Russia may have been involved in either obtaining the emails or helping release them. They have pointed to Giuliani’s interactions late last year and earlier this year with Andrii Derkach, a Ukrainian lawmaker who the U.S. government sanctioned last month because of his ties to Russian intelligence.

Ratcliffe pushed back on Schiff’s conspiracy theory.

“Let me be clear,” he said Monday, “the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/19/john-ratcliffe-hunter-biden-laptop-russia/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 11:30 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You say its evidence, In reality its just bullshit bleats of a desperate dictator wannabe. Probably invented by Trolls of Internet Research

It is evidence just like the documents that prove Obama knew the Russian crap was fabricated and did nothing. You will just deny it because these people are above the law and you are fine with it. Why is that? You have no respect for the law or equal justice.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 01:16 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
But there will come a time when they do hold the House, Senate, and White House all at the same time.

They did. It was for two years in 2016-2018, when Trump and the GOP held the White House, Congress and arguably The Supreme Court.

And yet, they did not try to outlaw the Democratic Party, despite your insistence.
oralloy

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 02:57 pm
@Rebelofnj,
There's always next time.

I'm not insisting by the way. I'm putting forth a suggestion that I believe is a good idea.
0 Replies