monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:12 pm
@snood,
He'll talk circles just to keep out of being cornered.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Another insult from the guy who NEVER insults!!!!
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

He'll talk circles just to keep out of being cornered.

Try using a PM.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Another insult from the guy who NEVER insults!!!!

That was a fact, not an insult.
0 Replies

BillW

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:22 pm
Now theRump is accusing Gold Star families for giving him the tRump virus. What a jerk!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:23 pm
https://i.postimg.cc/sfMXhd0F/murders.jpg
farmerman

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Has he said anything about a condemnation for spying on a president elect and over three years of fake news
NO, Nor has he spoken about the attacks of aliens that are now forming the DEEEEP STAAAAAATE.

Ridges comments were entirely on the capture and arrest of right wing militiamen who were plotting to Acpture and KIDNAP a sitting governor.

Cmon, PINKY, you got ANYTHING INTELLIGENT COMING OUT OF YOUR FINGERTIPS???? YOU IGNORING THIS???

OOH OOH We havent heard from Ollie today. Think hes a "WOLVERINE WATCHMAN"???

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/sfMXhd0F/murders.jpg

The ADL is not to be trusted. They inflate the numbers to create division and push a narrative.
Quote:
The ADL Can’t Stop Faking Hate Crime Statistics

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/02/adl-cant-stop-faking-hate-crime-statistics-daniel-greenfield/
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:29 pm
@farmerman,
actually, what Plump said to the "Proud Boys" was STAND BACK AND STAND BY.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:43 pm
2020 Election Live Updates: Down in the Polls and Confined to White House, President Trump Calls for Prosecuting His Political Enemies

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/08/us/harris-pence-trump-biden

The campaigns sparred over the debate schedule after President Trump rejected the Commission on Presidential Debates’s plan to hold the next face-off remotely for safety. Joe Biden, campaigning in Arizona, continued to evade the question of whether he would pack the Supreme Court.

Amid a cascade of daunting poll numbers and an ill-timed bout with the coronavirus that has kept him confined to the White House just weeks before the election, President Trump gave vent to his grievances Thursday in a television interview in which he chastised his own cabinet for failing to prosecute his political enemies.

He assailed his secretary of state, attorney general, F.B.I. director and a senior Justice Department prosecutor because they have not charged Democrats or released politically damaging information about them. “These people should be indicted,” he said.

The president’s comments came during an interview that, even for him, was a scattershot and manic performance, one that advisers said reflected increasing frustration over his political fortunes just 26 days before an election that surveys show him losing by double digits. In focusing his ire on his own team, he seemed to indicate that he saw October prosecutions as his best chance to rebound.

Mr. Trump called Senator Kamala Harris, the Democratic vice-presidential nominee and the first woman of color on a major national ticket, a “monster.” He said the F.B.I. director, Christopher A. Wray, was “disappointing.” He posited that he might have contracted the coronavirus from a member of a military family. He maintained that he is almost off medical treatments for the virus. And he complained about not being allowed to hold rallies while he remains in isolation.

“I don’t think I’m contagious at all,” Mr. Trump said, although his positive diagnosis was revealed last Friday and people with the virus are typically contagious for at least a week and often longer. Of his treatments, he insisted, “I think I’m taking almost nothing.” His doctor has not said how long he will remain on steroids.

The president’s circuitous conversation with the host Maria Bartiromo came as he has been eager to dispel questions about his health after spending four days at Walter Reed military hospital and suffering a drop in his oxygen levels and a fever, chills and a cough related to the virus.

Mr. Trump criticized both Attorney General Bill Barr and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, two cabinet members often described as among his closest aides.

Mr. Trump said of investigations into the origins of the inquiry into his 2016 campaign and whether it conspired with Russian officials, “Bill Barr is going to go down either as the greatest attorney general in the history of the country or he’s going to go down as a very sad, sad situation. I mean, I’ll be honest with you. He’s got all the information he needs.”

At another point, Mr. Trump took aim at Mr. Pompeo for not releasing documents related to Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state under President Obama.

“They’re in the State Department, but Mike Pompeo has been unable to get them out, which is very sad, actually. I’m not happy about him for that reason,” Mr. Trump said. The president has been tweeting this week about documents that purportedly show that Mrs. Clinton planned to gin up a scandal tying Mr. Trump to Russia. Democrats say the documents that the administration released are misleading.

“These people should be indicted — this was the greatest political crime in the history of our country,” Mr. Trump said. “And that includes Obama, and it includes Biden.”

Mr. Trump also criticized Mr. Wray, the F.B.I. director, for not backing up Mr. Trump’s baseless allegations that voting by mail was rife with fraud, and he declined to commit to keeping Mr. Wray in a second term.

And he referred to Ms. Harris, Mr. Biden’s running mate, as a “monster” twice and a “communist” four times.

And he theorized that he could have caught the virus from a relative of a fallen service member at a ceremony he hosted for Gold Star families.

Mr. Trump said those relatives insisted on hugging him or thanking him. “I can’t back up, Maria, and say, ‘Give me room, I want room, give me 12 feet, stay 12 feet away.’ They come within an inch of my face sometimes,” he said. “They want to hug me and they want to kiss me. And they do. And frankly, I’m not telling them to back up.”

— Maggie Haberman and Peter Baker
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
2020 Election Live Updates: Down in the Polls and Confined to White House, President Trump Calls for Prosecuting His Political Enemies

Mueller did that already.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:50 pm

McConnell says he’s been avoiding the White House for months because of lack of virus precautions there.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/08/us/harris-pence-trump-biden#mcconnell-says-hes-been-avoiding-the-white-house-for-months-because-of-lack-of-virus-precautions-there

"Well, I’ve been following, following the advice of the C.D.C. and the Capitol physician. I can tell you, I haven’t been to the White House since Aug. 6. And I personally didn’t feel that they were approaching protection from this illness in the same way that I thought was appropriate for the Senate. And the Senate has been operating in a way that I think has largely prevented contraction of this disease."

SNIP!

“My impression was that their approach to how to handle this was different from mine and what I insisted that we do in the Senate, which is to wear a mask and practice social distancing,” Mr. McConnell told reporters in Hebron, Ky.

He said he had not visited the White House since Aug. 6, when he met with President Trump to discuss negotiations over additional stimulus legislation.

The decision appears to have been a prudent one now that the White House has become a virus hot spot, with Mr. Trump the most prominent to contract the disease.

SNIP!

In an understatement McConnell said this: “This is not over. We are going to have to work through it.”
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:00 pm
@farmerman,

Any condemnation? Should be. No president has ever abused his power like that. Wasted lots of money and trashed the media's credibility.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:06 pm
@coldjoint,
OAN??? What a crock. And you have problems with the Anti-defamation League???? A Zionist like you?
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

OAN??? What a crock. And you have problems with the Anti-defamation League???? A Zionist like you?

Watch the video it shows the documents that prove it. The crock is these people are above the law. Democrats do not want equal justice. They want selective justice like most fascists do.
blatham

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Protecting his own ass is McConnell's primary strategy.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Protecting his own ass is McConnell's primary strategy.

Please tell us what politician does not.
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No president has ever abused his power like that.

He made several devastating unilateral decisions in his time. Made the crimes of Cheney/Bush/Rice look amateurish, indeed.

But using the FBI and CIA for his own partisan purposes proves complicity in from them in his other crimes.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 06:53 pm
Quote:

PANTS ON FIRE: Kamala Harris Lied About Abraham Lincoln and the Supreme Court

Of course she did.
Quote:
“But Honest Abe said, ‘It’s not the right thing to do. The American people deserve to make the decision about who will be the next president of the United States and then that person can select who will serve for a lifetime on the highest court of our land.'”

but,
Quote:
Yet Lincoln said no such thing. In fact, the polarization of the Supreme Court is a fairly recent phenomenon, dating back to the living Constitution approach of activist judges amending the Constitution by fiat — “discovering” a right to abortion in the Fourteenth Amendment, for example. Before Roe v. Wade (1973), and really before Joe Biden led the smear campaign against Robert Bork in 1987, Supreme Court nominations often proceeded as a matter of course.

Harris was correct that when Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger B. Taney died on October 12, 1864, President Lincoln did not nominate his successor, Salmon P. Chase, until after the election. This had nothing to do with letting “the next president” choose the nominee, however.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/10/08/pants-on-fire-kamala-harris-lied-about-abraham-lincoln-and-the-supreme-court-n1019551
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
No.It.Does.Not.

If there was documents it wouldn't be these tweeks exposing them on OAN. Barre would be calling Grand Juries, Congress would be holding hearings, there'd be trials and Trumplinski wouldn't be looking at a 25th Amendment hearing himself.

Don't you think if there was any traction in that load of bull pucky that the newspapers wouldn't fighting to be the one to break the news? OAN????

BTW I do watch all the crap you and your pals post. Its good to have an idea where you all derive that crap from and usually there's a good laugh involved. That black board was a big crackup and Lewindowski, of all the mental midgets tossed out of the Trump WH, he's just about the creepiest.
0 Replies