monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:29 pm
@coldjoint,
In the present environment, I don’t see this as a loaded or leading question:

If Trump loses, would you support armed revolt?
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:32 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

More violence on your side. When Trump wins will you?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:36 pm
@snood,
At the risk of "Mike Pencing" your question, it won't come to that. At worst the National Parks Service and the Secret Service will drag his big fat ass out.
glitterbag

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

These murderous idiots had been building bombs, checking out bridges, surveilling the Gov. vacation home and planning to kidnap and possibly kill her as well as trying to learn the home addresses of various police so they could execute them. Way to go Trump, you are now the pied piper of the degenerates.

It is nice of them not burn things down destroy and loot businesses like the assholes on the Left. What do you think?

Did I say the murderous idiots who planned to kidnap and kill the elected Gov. and to kill policemen were members of the Right????? Why would you assume something like that? Tsk tsk tsk, are you are a member of that 'militia' group in Michigan planning the overthrow of the United States?

The authorities have now indicted 13 people for this conspiracy.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

At the risk of "Mike Pencing" your question, it won't come to that. At worst the National Parks Service and the Secret Service will drag his big fat ass out.

You actually know who Mike Pence is?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:39 pm
@coldjoint,
And you guys want to continue the rule of an unelected President by a coterie of armed "militias".
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:39 pm
Mike Pence is a sanctimonious empty suit....everybody know that.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:40 pm
@coldjoint,
More to the point, do you?

I know him as a man who will not directly respond to a tough question.

Naaaaailed it. High five!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
The authorities have now indicted 13 people for this conspiracy.

Amateurs, Obama had hundreds in on his conspiracy. Maybe they shouldn't charge these people either.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Be nice if you could document that shitball, but you can't.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 04:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Obama wanted too kidnap the Gov. of Michigan???? Stop trying to sound stupid, if you can.

All this blather about crimes supposedly committed by Obama, Clinton and Biden. If Trump really thought (imagined) there were crimes committed, he would have spent less time at the golf courses and his big-ass 'look at me' rallies and cleaned up the arena. But everybody knows it's unmitigated bullshit, all he want's to do is crush everyone who ever disagreed with, or refused to knuckle under to his greedy insatiable appetites.
izzythepush

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:00 pm
@glitterbag,
I just saw the clip of the fly. I could not believe how long it stayed there, and he didn’t react. What a weird ******.

His wife looks like Nancy in the comic strip written by Ernie Bushmiller. (Just had to say that, it’s something I’ve noticed for a long time.)
0 Replies

snood

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

No. Can you answer my question?
farmerman

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:02 pm
@glitterbag,
weve taken steps 2 and 3 in the "formation of a Fascist State".

I heard Tom Ridge say today that he wants to "hear a resounding condemnation" of the plot inwhich the FBI has intercepted this Michigan Militia in its plans to kidnap the Governor and her staff.

Trump has set up these conditions in which he sounds more like Don Trumpi, the mob boss who never states what guys should do but only suggests a pathway to be followed in which they do exactly what he wants. "Stand down but stand ready" , thats despicable treasonous talk from a sitting president.

izzythepush

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:02 pm
Somebody must have told Pence that in order to appeal to black voters he needs to be a super fly guy.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

snood wrote:

Nope. Now are you going to tell me that means I would? You sure are.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:06 pm
@snood,
Quote:

Maybe. But he won't directly.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:07 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

weve taken steps 2 and 3 in the "formation of a Fascist State".

I heard Tom Ridge say today that he wants to "hear a resounding condemnation" of the plot inwhich the FBI has intercepted this Michigan Militia in its plans to kidnap the Governor and her staff.

Trump has set up these conditions in which he sounds more like Don Trumpi, the mob boss who never states what guys should do but only suggests a pathway to be followed in which they do exactly what he wants. "Stand down but stand ready" , thats despicable treasonous talk from a sitting president.

Has he said anything about a condemnation for spying on a president elect and over three years of fake news?
snood

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He thinks it’s cagey to be elusive and never answer anything directly. I guess it would make sense if he was running for some office as a Republican, but here it just makes him seem like a paranoid asshat.
coldjoint

Thu 8 Oct, 2020 05:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:

Maybe. But he won't directly.

And we owe your contribution to your need to gossip. Thanks.