monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

justaguy2

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 07:26 am
@McGentrix,
This is what you said:

McGentrix wrote:
So you want a war between Russia and the US?

Why would you be opposed to normal relations between the US and Russia? How about China? Do you think the US should have normal relations with China?

What countries should the US have abnormal relations with?

You directly implied that unless two countries have "good diplomatic relations", the only other possible situation is those two countries being in armed conflict with each other. Which is total bullshit furthermore.

And again, I never said anything about the US and Russia going to war with each other, you brought that up, not me.

It goes back to what Izzy said; not all of us see everything in extremes like some here seem to. Does the US like Iran? No. Are the US and Iran in direct armed conflict with each other? No.

All of that said, I'm not going to play silly little games about something I never ever suggested in the first place, let alone have actually said at any point. So find someone else to play with.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 07:31 am
@justaguy2,
@justaguy2,
Funny how you're the one who always resorts to personal attacks because he has nothing intelligent to say.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:45 am
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:

While I can't comment on how things were here before; I don't find it difficult to believe you at all.

Even at the Linux forum I was participating at before this forum, debates were much better than debates at this forum, even political debates. Even trump supporters were more intelligent over there than the trump supporters are here at A2K - and managed to come up with far better arguments than what we see here. People there normally responded based on what you actually said, rather than trying to mind read you, insinuate things, rely on conspiracy theories, childish attempts at wit, silly arguments and similar, even the trolls normally had at least slightly better debating skills than a lot of the people here seem to have.

Generally speaking, people there seemed to have a lot more intelligence than people here at A2K, which seems to be lacking quite badly here at A2K. Even just basic reading comprehension and English skills seem to be badly lacking with at least some here. I've never seen so many typos in one post over at the Linux forum I was talking about before, that I've seen in many posts here. To the point where I've even given up even trying to read some posts here - because they were that incoherent. And you got people from all corners of the world over at the Linux forum I was participating at before A2K (even people where English isn't their native language - but normally they still managed to make at least some sense).

Perhaps technical forums, and/or Linux forums attract more intelligent people? But it's probably an interesting question for another thread I'd think.

Perhaps I should have just stayed at that other forum instead, particularly given I don't know why I even bother participating here most of the time. Perhaps answering the same tired old technical questions time and time again has it's appeal? Well, it's getting much easier to think so with the seemingly never ending bullshit I see here at A2K...

I gotta be missing something here, justaguy2.

You sound like a guy drinking at a bar saying, "I hate this bar...and much prefer the one across the street."

What on Earth is that about?
justaguy2

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 08:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Probably the most accurate way of putting it might be: the "quality" of discussion and debate here at A2K (again, generally speaking) - although, this probably isn't the best thread for this type of discussion, all of that said.

PS: I wouldn't say that you're not intelligent, for the record.
hightor

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 10:54 am
Religious group scrubs all references to Amy Coney Barrett from its website
farmerman

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 10:56 am
@justaguy2,
flew right over your head. Sure youre not Ollie?
coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:11 am
@hightor,

Christianity is the world's most persecuted religion. I guess the Democrats want to make sure the US keeps up with the rest of the world.
Quote:
Christians Are the Most Persecuted Religious Group in the World

Quote:
Christians remain the most persecuted religious group in the world, new figures from the Pew Research Centre show.

The Centre’s report on religious harassment in 2016 found that Christians were harassed in 144 countries, up from 128 the year before.

The Centre reported that the number of countries with “high” or “very high” levels of government restrictions on religion also rose, from 25 per cent of countries in 2015 to 28 per cent in 2016: 55 of the 198 countries examined by the research.

The report says: “This is the largest percentage of countries to have high or very high levels of government restrictions since 2013, and falls just below the 10-year peak of 29% in 2012.

There is an ongoing genocide in Africa and the ME. Do I have to say another religion is responsible? It is common knowledge everyone chooses to ignore.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/04/23/pew-poll-christians-are-the-most-persecuted-religious-group-in-the-world-n2545153
oralloy

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:18 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You cannot provide any examples of anything flying over my head.
coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

farmerman wrote:

You cannot provide any examples of anything flying over my head.

Look out, he might think airplanes count. Shocked
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
]Christianity is the world's most persecuted religion.
"People of Praise is a charismatic Christian community" with "Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Methodists, Pentecostals, Presbyterians and other denominational and nondenominational Christians" - approximately 1,700 members.

So they are persecuted in the USA, Canada and the Caribbean? (That's where they are present)

Similar Catholic charismatic groups began popping up since Vatican II.
coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 11:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
]Christianity is the world's most persecuted religion.
"People of Praise is a charismatic Christian community" with "Roman Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Methodists, Pentecostals, Presbyterians and other denominational and nondenominational Christians" - approximately 1,700 members.

So they are persecuted in the USA, Canada and the Caribbean? (That's where they are present)

Similar Catholic charismatic groups began popping up since Vatican II.

ACB is going to be very soon. And yes, Christians are constantly criticized in Western media. Does it reach the point of persecution? I say it does.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:26 pm
https://c4.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/01-Swamp-Defense-LI-620x442.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:32 pm
Quote:
Andrew Cuomo Deletes Nursing Home Order, Which Killed Thousands, From Health Department Web Site

Either rewriting history or trying to erase it. Progressives do not like facts, and this is a big one.
Quote:
Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s March 25 order requiring nursing homes and other long-term care facilities to accept recovering coronavirus patients has disappeared from the New York State Department of Health’s website.

The webpage for Cuomo’s order says the document is “not found,” though it can still be seen on the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine. It took the governor roughly six weeks to reverse the order, which has been blamed for the high death rate among New York’s elderly.

Trump should not shoulder the blame for the incompetence of Cuomo or other Democratic governors.
https://www.lifenews.com/2020/05/27/andrew-cuomo-deletes-nursing-home-order-which-killed-thousands-from-health-department-web-site/
Walter Hinteler

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:42 pm
@coldjoint,
AP reported about that in longer reports on May 22, 2020. That news was published by all media.

The Washington Post and especially the New Times run several stories and reports about it in May and June.
It seems not to be that bad to read from other sources.

But: it has been posted on this thread as well.

coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 12:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

AP reported about that in longer reports on May 22, 2020. That news was published by all media.

The Washington Post and especially the New Times run several stories and reports about it in May and June.
It seems not to be that bad to read from other sources.

But: it has been posted on this thread as well.

Nothing is ever repeated about Trump? Deal with it Walter. Trump did a good job with Covid. And is Trump scrubbing anything from his records?
coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 02:13 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjI_aaRUYAEWWw2?format=jpg&name=small
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 02:20 pm
James Woods has posted a video of Biden wearing a wire. He says Biden cannot do anything but cheat.

Quote:
@RealJamesWoods
And there it is. #JoeWired

Video at link.
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/09/30/james-woods-blasting-biden-busted-there-it-is-bidens-wire-at-the-debate/
farmerman

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:12 pm
@coldjoint,
SAYS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT TRUMP WILL DO ANYTHING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION!!
As The path leads u further closer to a fascist state under Herr Trump. He even has alerted his "NAsty Boys" to act as a bunch of brown shirts Who acts like that except a dictator wannabe.

There goes the US Constitution and the USA should he succeed.
coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:17 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

SAYS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT TRUMP WILL DO ANYTHING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION!!
As The path leads u further closer to a fascist state under Herr Trump. He even has alerted his "NAsty Boys" to act as a bunch of brown shirts Who acts like that except a dictator wannabe.

There goes the US Constitution and the USA should he succeed.

I know no such thing. The Democrats are the ones trying to steal this election and threaten to dismantle our Constitution's Separation of Powers if they don't win. They have to change the rules to get their agenda through. It will never pass regular steps to legislation and they know it.

Why someone would think this projection is working and changing one mind is beyond me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 03:29 pm
Quote:
Democrat Stimulus Bill Features Deportation Protection And Cash Payouts To Illegals

Why? How does this help Americans?
Quote:
Also in the legislation is language that would allow the a second round of stimulus checks, $1,200 per adults and $500 per dependent, to be extended to those without a social security number — including those in the country illegally who file taxes via an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

The bill also would require the Department of Homeland Security to review the files of those in Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) custody and to prioritize those for release if they are not a threat to national security. It also demands migrants have access to free video calls and access to virtual legal assistance from nonprofits.

Shitting on the citizen is what Democrats do best.
https://conservativedailypost.com/democrat-stimulus-bill-features-deportation-protection-and-cash-payouts-to-illegals/
0 Replies