monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:19 am
@Region Philbis,
Waiting until after election day is reasonable.

But then after election day Mr. McConnell should ram through Mr. Trump's nominee in a lame duck session.
MontereyJack

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:32 am
@oralloy,
Looks like Murkowski doesn't want action before the election either, collins is out, getting closer to blocking trump, as the country wants.
McGentrix

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:46 am
Snood once again proving he just likes to hate. That's his character. I used to think he just hated Republicans/Conservatives but this last bit just shows he hates everything. Must be sad to go through life with such bitter hatred eating away at your soul.

I almost pity him.
MontereyJack

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:51 am
@McGentrix,
Your thoughts please on the MILLIONS of trumpies in the basket of deplorableswho apparently hate everything and everybody too.
izzythepush

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:53 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Your thoughts

Don’t be ridiculous, he doesn’t have any. Someone else does all of that for him.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 12:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Looks like Murkowski doesn't want action before the election either, collins is out, getting closer to blocking trump, as the country wants.

Blocking a confirmation vote before the election is easy.

Even I don't want to have a confirmation vote before the election.

After the election is a completely different story. Unless the Democrats win control over the entire government this November, after the election the Republicans need to ram through confirmation of Mr. Trump's nominee in a lame duck session.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 12:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Your thoughts please on the MILLIONS of trumpies in the basket of deplorables who apparently hate everything and everybody too.

We don't hate you. You hate us.
farmerman

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 01:53 pm
@oralloy,
the Trumpies do NOT WANT the First Amendment to continue.
oralloy

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:06 pm
@farmerman,
It's the progressives who are trying to violate Freedom of Association by outlawing the NRA.
coldjoint

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:10 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

the Trumpies do NOT WANT the First Amendment to continue.

Trumpies are censoring no one. Trumpies do not riot at universities to stop someone from speaking.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:26 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

Sometimes (not all the time, mind you😁),

But sometimes when I find myself feeling offended at something said, I have to acknowledge that part of my hurt feelings have to do simply with the fact that what was said was true, and the truth hurt.

Now granted, it’s much, much more comfortable and preferable if I can attribute an interpretation to whatever was said that leaves me untouched. Like “they are just jealous of me”, or “that person said that because they are stupid or crazy”.

But sometimes, it’s just like the old country saying goes, “A hit dog will yelp”.

So what you are saying is that when I told you "You are full of ****"...you realized I had told the truth...and that struck a nerve.

Okay. I get that.

Nope. Not what I was saying at all. And you know that but you’re continuing in your puerile attempts at provocation, which, also, is understandable. For you to acknowledge that you’ve already admitted having your feelings hurt by being called a hypocrite - that would take some self reflection on your part. But I’m sure you’re doing the best you can.

You started a petty argument...I've handed you your ass...and now you are trying to claim a victory of some sort. You sound like Trump claiming his response to the cononavirus pandemic was exemplary.

You are full of ****, Snood, and you seem to be all out of sorts that I mentioned it.

Tough.

But, credit when credit is due: You do entertain me. I couldn't wait for the game to be over so I could see what kind of response you would have for me to deal with in response.

Very disappointing.

Request, if I may: Please up your game. What you are offering makes me feel like a bully.
Frank Apisa

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:34 pm
@Region Philbis,

Murkowski may be in the "NO" column, but I would not put Collins there yet. In fact, I would not put Collins there until she actually votes "NO."

She talks a good game...and then walks it all back when the cards have to be put on the table.

I hope she does the right thing on this issue, but have my serious doubts.

In any case, it will take more than Murkowsky and Collins and Romney. One more needed. And if the nominee IS a woman...all sorts of new equations come into play.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:41 pm
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/thumb/49158-Voters%20Like%20Ewe.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:42 pm
https://thepeoplescube.com/images/Harris_Biden_Silence_Dems_riot_4.jpg
farmerman

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Photoshop is all ya got?

We have pix of Plump rubber bulleting peaceful folks and turning on them with gas so he can have a photo-op holding an upside down Bible. They have copyrights , your photoshop is just total Billshit devised by a team of criminals inervice to a master Fagan.
farmerman

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 02:54 pm
@oralloy,
I rest my case, th only amendment you GAS about is no. 2. You couldnt care less about no.1 because Its YOU whove voiced violence against the Dems. If you deny that claim then youre even a greater liar than Mr Plump.

Youre a moronic twit
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 03:16 pm
@oralloy,
Have you forgotten that you repeatedly call for outlawing the Democratic Party, speaking of violations of the first amendment.
MontereyJack

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 03:21 pm
@oralloy,
have you listened to yourself talking about progressives, BLM, gun control advocates, and palestinians, among others? Hate in every word.
snood

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 03:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

snood wrote:

Sometimes (not all the time, mind you😁),

But sometimes when I find myself feeling offended at something said, I have to acknowledge that part of my hurt feelings have to do simply with the fact that what was said was true, and the truth hurt.

Now granted, it’s much, much more comfortable and preferable if I can attribute an interpretation to whatever was said that leaves me untouched. Like “they are just jealous of me”, or “that person said that because they are stupid or crazy”.

But sometimes, it’s just like the old country saying goes, “A hit dog will yelp”.

So what you are saying is that when I told you "You are full of ****"...you realized I had told the truth...and that struck a nerve.

Okay. I get that.

Nope. Not what I was saying at all. And you know that but you’re continuing in your puerile attempts at provocation, which, also, is understandable. For you to acknowledge that you’ve already admitted having your feelings hurt by being called a hypocrite - that would take some self reflection on your part. But I’m sure you’re doing the best you can.

You started a petty argument...I've handed you your ass...and now you are trying to claim a victory of some sort. You sound like Trump claiming his response to the cononavirus pandemic was exemplary.

You are full of ****, Snood, and you seem to be all out of sorts that I mentioned it.

Tough.

But, credit when credit is due: You do entertain me. I couldn't wait for the game to be over so I could see what kind of response you would have for me to deal with in response.

Very disappointing.

Request, if I may: Please up your game. What you are offering makes me feel like a bully.

Whatever. Now try real hard to concentrate. Leave aside preening and patting yourself on the back for how you’re supposedly destroying me in this discussion and answer this question if you can, hypocrite.

You say that anyone supporting Trump is as disgusting as Trump, and that most of your friends are “American Conservatives”. So are most of your friends as disgusting as Trump?
coldjoint

Sun 20 Sep, 2020 04:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Photoshop is all ya got?

We have pix of Plump rubber bulleting peaceful folks and turning on them with gas so he can have a photo-op holding an upside down Bible. They have copyrights , your photoshop is just total Billshit devised by a team of criminals inervice to a master Fagan.

And is that all you got? It looks like nothing. And of course it is photoshopped, not even Biden is that stupid.Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies