monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:01 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Any time there is voting of any kind, progressives are trying to cheat.

I remember back in 2000 the Supreme Court had to step in and shut down Al Gore because his attempts to cheat W out of the White House were on the verge of causing a Constitutional crisis.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
wow. oralloy joins the whopper-telling brigade big time.

You cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement in my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Trump knew in January covid was deadly and was going to get really bad. He played golf and held his self-aggrandizing rallies anyway, and ignored the advice from the medical and intelligence agencies, as he has ever since.

Mr. Trump was busy defending himself from the Democrats' frivolous impeachment in January.

MontereyJack wrote:
The deaths and destruction are on him. pretty much the entire developed world has handled it far better than he has. We still lead in deaths.

Democrats caused the pandemic, and progressives caused the looting and burning.

Every single one of these deaths was caused by Democrats and progressives.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
busy holding rallies and playing golf and trying to shift the blame to someone else, as he always does.

Pointing out the fact that the Democrats caused the pandemic is hardly blame shifting. You're just trying to whitewash the facts like progressives always try to do.

The Democrats disrupted the government with a frivolous impeachment for the entire first month of the pandemic.
coldjoint

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:06 pm
Quote:
"Everyone Involved Should Face Jail Time": Trump Jr. Slams Nashville Officials For Concealing Low COVID-19 Numbers

Another one to add to the "we've been had" file.
Quote:

On June 30th, contact tracing was giving a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes causing problems more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.

Leslie Waller from the health department asks “This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?"

“Correct, not for public consumption.”
Writes senior advisor Benjamin Eagles. -WZTV

The mayor is Democrat shitting on small business and citizens in general. Just like the big boys.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nashville-authorities-concealed-evidence-hardly-any-covid-19-cases-contracted-bars-and
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:07 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
rationalization always feels good when you have no fuckin idea of what you speak. Doesnt it??

You tell me. You are the person who always tries to talk about subjects that he has no understanding of.

farmerman wrote:
Is Trump only able to do one thing at a time?

Your attempts to excuse the Democrats for causing this pandemic are pretty silly.

farmerman wrote:
All of you guys of moderate capabilities have to work harder than we who actually have intelligence and skills.

I have intelligence and skills. So do the other conservatives here.

You're a phony. You don't even have moderate capability.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 05:40 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Trump, as an egocentric, downplayed Coronavirus as he does everything else that affects his ratings negatively because he is an egocentric. It's literally impossible for him to place value on anything or anyone that doesn't affect him directly. That's what egocentrism is. It's a psychopathology that denies that anybody else has a point-of-view of view in their own right. This is de rigueur for autocrats and dictators.

Quote:
Meaning of brainwashing in English
brainwashing
noun [ U ]
uk
/ˈbreɪn.wɒʃ.ɪŋ/ us
/ˈbreɪn.wɑː.ʃɪŋ/
the process of making someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing any other information from reaching them:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/brainwashing
MontereyJack

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 08:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Yep, you've got it right, trump's niece with training in psychology, tells us trump is an egocentric narcissist. And his repeated lies from the bully pulpit of the presidency have clearly brainwashed his base, including his acolytes here on a2k.
oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Progressives always say that the truth is a lie.

Progressives are wrong. The truth isn't a lie.

Now the cake, on the other hand....
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Yep, you've got it right, trump's niece with training in psychology, tells us trump is an egocentric narcissist. And his repeated lies from the bully pulpit of the presidency have clearly brainwashed his base, including his acolytes here on a2k.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
MontereyJack

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:13 pm
@oralloy,
The tapes prove that your whole post is nonsense. And nature and viral evolution caused the pandemic that trump ignored, not the democrats. More nonsense.
oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The Democrats disrupted the federal government with a frivolous impeachment for the entire first month of the pandemic.

I know progressives hate reality, but facts are facts.
MontereyJack

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:15 pm
@oralloy,
hah.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:16 pm
@coldjoint,
your emojis prove my point.
oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Just because progressives say that the truth is a lie doesn't mean that the truth is no longer true.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:19 pm
https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1306769889206697986

Ryan Nobles
@ryanobles
·
1h
President Trump- speaking tonight from two teleprompters- just mocked Joe Biden for using a teleprompter.
coldjoint

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

your emojis prove my point.

Mine too. Very Happy
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 09:49 pm
Progressives can't tell the difference between cake and reality. It's not reality that's a lie.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/034/053/The_cake_is_a_lie.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 10:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1306769889206697986

Ryan Nobles
@ryanobles
·
1h
President Trump- speaking tonight from two teleprompters- just mocked Joe Biden for using a teleprompter.

Well, Joe can't handle one, so what is your point? Laughing Laughing Laughing I believe one poster asked if Trump could do two things at once. Now he has his answer.
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 18 Sep, 2020 01:58 am
@snood,
Quote:
This is what you Trump supporters have sunk to.

Who said I support Trump? You're good with the strawman tactics.

Quote:
I’m looking forward to the debates.

Prepared to hear all about Hunter Biden, and how his father got him a "job" he didn't have to work for, as part of a money-laundering scam that the prez and his SoS were party to?

I'm looking forward to that as well.