monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Builder

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You might want to familiarise yourself with operation mockingbird, Walter.

CNN is the CIA's propaganda branch, and we're all highly aware of the depth of their involvement in the prior admin's crimes.

hightor

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 04:02 am
COVID-19 has killed more police officers this year than all other causes combined, statistics show

Quote:
The National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial Fund lists 101 dead officers from COVID-19 compared with 87 from anything else, including gunfire, car accidents or other causes. If it weren’t for COVID-19, officer deaths were on track to be lower this year than last.

The National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial Fund says on its website that before it adds an officer to its list of deaths due to the virus, "substantive evidence will be required to show the death was more than likely due to the direct and proximate result of" exposure in the line of duty.

Another source, the Officer Down Memorial Page, shows 101 deaths from COVID-19 and 81 deaths from all other causes. Communications director Jessica Rushing said the count is updated daily.

politifact
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 04:17 am
@Builder,
Quote:
CNN is the CIA's propaganda branch
Get deeper nd deeper from this guy.

I guess you dont care about the office that Trump's regime has set up at FOX HQ is a problem to "free Press"
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:11 am
@Builder,
what a loon.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:27 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
CNN is the CIA's propaganda branch, and we're all highly aware of the depth of their involvement in the prior admin's crimes.
Obviously I'm left out to this group of "we".

Until the creation of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the director of the CIA met regularly with the president to issue daily reports on ongoing operations. After the creation of the post of DNI, currently Mike McConnell, the report is now given by the DNI, who oversees all US intelligence activities, including intelligence community operations outside of CIA jurisdiction.

So the United States Attorney General works closely with the CIA's propaganda branch (you mean the Office of Communications in the CIA's Directorate of Support, I think).

What's wrong with it? Because it's not Fox?

And coming back to my earlier question: why is the interview (or the report or the video of it) hearsay from hearsay?
Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Trump tells North Carolina voters to vote twice.

Rewarding and approval of offences can be done with impunity, I suppose?

But encouraging people to break the law in order to stay in office really might be part of an US-election.
0 Replies

maiden-usa

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
When the President is re-elected, I wonder how much outrage from liberals there will be over "fraudulent ballots" and such?
BillRM

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:39 am
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

When the President is re-elected, I wonder how much outrage from liberals there will be over "fraudulent ballots" and such?

I do not off hand think that Biden had took anyone to vote more then once.

What a piece of work that is in office right now.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:53 am
Homeland Security Blocked Warnings of Russian Campaign Against Biden
Quote:
The department’s leaders declined to publish a memo describing Russian attempts to question Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s health, prompting new scrutiny of political influence at the department.

WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security has declined to publish a July 9 intelligence document that warns of Russian attempts to denigrate Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s mental health, prompting new scrutiny of political influence at the department.

The intelligence bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of U.S. Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was drafted to inform state and local law enforcement officials that Russian state media agencies were posting “allegations about the poor mental health of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden,” ABC News first reported on Wednesday.

But before the bulletin was distributed, senior Homeland Security officials intervened to halt publication, department officials confirmed.

Officials from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis briefed Chad F. Wolf, the acting secretary of Homeland Security, on the document sometime this summer, the department said in a statement. But in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday, Mr. Wolf said he and other career officials at the intelligence office had questioned the quality of the “very poorly written report.”

“They’re hard at work on rewriting that report, putting it in better context,” Mr. Wolf said. “I hope to see that record out soon.”

But Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff for the Department of Homeland Security during the Trump administration, told CNN on Wednesday that it would be highly unusual for political appointees at the department to halt an intelligence report about the Russians.

“We had instances like this happen, where the White House didn’t want us to talk about Russian election interference, and we had to go around the White House to do it anyway,” Mr. Taylor said.

The department did not provide additional details about the document or the intelligence briefing that prompted senior officials to intervene.

Mr. Wolf said the problems identified with the bulletin were part of a “systemic issue” with his own department’s intelligence office, which he noted distributed reports in July that contained information about American journalists who were covering the unrest in Portland, Ore. Mr. Wolf reassigned Brian Murphy, the official leading that office, after news reports emerged on the bulletins, but the intelligence was still issued to state and local law enforcement agencies.

... ... ...
coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Russian state media agencies were posting “allegations about the poor mental health of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden,” ABC News first reported on Wednesday.

And? It is not like they are lying. Russia did not determine the winner in 2016 and is not going to determine the winner in 2020. The Democrats are already compiling a list of who to blame when they lose. Nothing to see here.

And it comes from the NYT which means it already lacks credibility.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:49 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And it comes from the NYT which means it already lacks credibility.
"Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of U.S. Candidates to Influence 2020 Election" is a bulletin by the Department of Homeland Security, not the NYT. (Fox reported about it, most news agencies worldwide ... not the Russian, though.)

coldjoint wrote:
Nothing to see here.

Oh, you've read that draft bulletin. Interesting.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,

Quote:
Oh, you've read that draft bulletin. Interesting.

I have not read it and am not planning to. The NYT is a rag suitable for the bottom of a birdcage or wrapping dead fish.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I have not read it and am not planning to. The NYT is a rag suitable for the bottom of a birdcage or wrapping dead fish.
Then read the report from any other source.

But if you haven't read the security bulletin nor a report about it, how do you know that there's nothing to see in it?
coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
how do you know that there's nothing to see in it?

I guess I really do not know, but I am going to take my chances. OK?
Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:19 am
@coldjoint,
Well, at least you post here as the Russians wanted it.
coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Well, at least you post here as the Russians wanted it.

Am I a Russian now? Is that what you are implying?
Walter Hinteler

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 12:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Oops, sorry. You misunderstood my bad English.
I didn't want to say that you are a Russian but that your posts are exactly as the Russians want them according to the bulletin "Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of U.S. Candidates to Influence 2020 Election".
coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 12:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of U.S. Candidates to Influence 2020 Election".

We do not need Russia's help to denigrate Biden's mental health. It is more than obvious.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 12:22 pm
Quote:
VICIOUS: Grown Woman ‘Assaults’ 12-Year-Old Boy in Boulder Over Pro-Trump Yard Sign

Are people proud of this intolerant bitch? She represents the Democrats nicely.
Quote:
A grown woman allegedly “assaulted” a 12-year-old boy in Boulder, Colorado this week over the young Americans “Trump 2020” yard sign, according to the Denver Post.

“Boulder police said the boy was riding his bicycle with a Trump sign when a woman on a moped saw the sign and turned around to confront the boy,” reports the newspaper.

This is how you lose an election, not win one. Did Russia put her up to it? Laughing
https://hannity.com/media-room/vicious-grown-woman-assaults-1
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:10 pm
@coldjoint,
No. Simply a useful idiot for the russians.
0 Replies