monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:31 am
@coldjoint,
150,000 deaths say you're an idiot, even if a few are miscounted. Far, far more are not. 225 miscounted is a teeny drop in the bucket. Stop trying to find excuses. The pandemic is real, and given your age I wouldn't suggest you do anything outside your house for at least a year.
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:42 am
Quote:
Despite What You’ve Heard, The COVID Crisis Probably Peaked Two Weeks Ago

Quote:
There’s more evidence that the crisis is already on the downtrend. Hospital admissions in Florida appear to have peaked more than a week ago. AdventHealth Orlando, for example, reports that the COVID-19 patient count was at 515 on July 19, while this Tuesday the hospital had 406 patients with the illness. And the AdventHealth system across the state is also reporting a decline in admissions from the virus since early July.

These are the facts that DeSantis pointed to when he talked about “positive trends.”

In other words, while the virus no doubt has had a big impact on the state, the worst appears to be over. The same holds true in other states that saw a spike in cases starting in June.

But instead of looking at these facts and what they mean, the press attacked DeSantis, pointedly asking “how he could square his upbeat assessment with the mounting death toll.”

Let us state what should be obvious but seems to confuse some people: We are not claiming that the coronavirus isn’t a deadly disease, or that it should not be taken seriously. (We do believe, however, the total death count has been exaggerated nationwide because states are counting deaths with COVID-19, not deaths from COVID-19. And the evidence is mounting that the massively expensive lockdowns were ineffective.)

But if the crisis is passing in states such as Florida, Texas, Arizona and elsewhere, shouldn’t the public know about that? And why are the media acting as though it’s getting worse?

We are being had. We are being lied to and it is hurting Americans.
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/07/30/despite-what-youve-heard-the-covid-crisis-probably-peaked-two-weeks-ago/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
and given your age I wouldn't suggest you do anything outside your house for at least a year.

I have been out every day since this began. My life did not change one bit. I only wear a face mask where I have to. I am not worried and still know of no one who has gotten the disease in my circle of friends and associates.
MontereyJack

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:49 am
@coldjoint,
we'll be sure to put flowers on your grave.
oralloy

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:54 am
@MontereyJack,
I never received my requested absentee ballot for the August 4th state primaries.

Even though I requested it a long time ago, the state website says they haven't even sent it to me yet.

I need to either leave my bunker to early-vote today, leave my bunker to normal-vote this Tuesday, or skip voting.

At least I have an N95 mask to wear.
lmur

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
Don't forget your gun! Some black kid may be roller-skating in a threatening fashion.
MontereyJack

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
glad to see you're keen on doing your civic duty, even though I suspect you're going to vote for the worst doofuses on your ballot.
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:22 pm
Quote:
If you still aren’t sure what the RIOTS are about, here’s video of rioters BURNING BIBLES

Quote:
Hey remember when the media and the left figured that just drawing a picture of Mohammad meant you basically deserve to get beheaded by terrorists? That you had it coming?

Guess Bibles aren’t as sacred to the left. I’m shocked. Are you shocked? Shocked, y’all.

Domestic terrorists destroying America with the Democrats enabling them. The media enabling them. Indoctrinated students and spineless useful idiots pitching in to help.
https://therightscoop.com/if-you-still-arent-sure-what-the-riots-are-about-heres-video-of-rioters-burning-bibles/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:24 pm
@lmur,
Quote:
Some black kid may be roller-skating in a threatening fashion.

Why don't you visit Chicago's West side and take an evening stroll.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Why don't you visit Chicago's West side and take an evening stroll.
There are some really nice Polish restaurants, and the Ukrainian cuisine is not to be sneezed at, too!
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
There are some really nice Polish restaurants, and the Ukrainian cuisine is not to be sneezed at, too!

There are also stray bullets, muggings and rapes. When you coming to town?
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:39 pm
Quote:
Sleazy Morning Joe: Don't You Dare Question Obama Politicizing a Funeral!

Haters defending haters.
Quote:
It is quite a take to say that people who are upset with Obama for talking about ending the filibuster at a funeral, or who are upset that Lewis can have a packed funeral while many families have been prevented from gathering to mourn a loved one in recent months. Just goes to show that media elitism knows no bounds.

So much for equality.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/adam-burnett/2020/08/01/sleazy-morning-joe-dont-you-dare-question-obama-politicizing
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
When you coming to town?
Where should I meetcha at?
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:45 pm
Quote:
Hundreds Of Antifa ARRESTED In Portland By Feds! Justice Is Being SERVED As TRUMP WINS In Portland!

https://videos.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/hundreds-of-antifa-arrested-in-p-740x416.jpg
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2020/07/31/hundreds-of-antifa-arrested-in-portland-by-feds-justice-is-being-served-as-trump-wins-in-portland/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Where should I meetcha at?

26th and California.
lmur

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:54 pm
@coldjoint,
A rare foray into the twisted world of the far right. Oralloy lives in a ******* bunker and pinky gets his pizza from a courthouse. Glad I live in a commie hellhole.
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 12:58 pm
@lmur,
Quote:
and pinky gets his pizza from a courthouse

The address I gave you is a jailhouse. You, as it plainly shows in your posts, are misinformed about almost everything.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
26th and California.
Could you kindly give your housing location so I can find the days and times of the jail's visitation schedule?
coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 01:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Could you kindly give your housing location

Kindness is the last thing you will get from me. I do not care for people who do not understand liberty and the value of independent thought and truth.

It is also NOYB
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Aug, 2020 01:12 pm
Quote:
Yale epidemiologist: Dr. Fauci running 'misinformation campaign' against hydroxychloroquine

What happened to "do no harm"? Fauci is not a doctor he is a bureaucrat and a propagandist first and foremost. The media with Fauci's help are killing Americans.
Quote:
Accuses prominent doctor of harboring 'total anti-science viewpoint.'

And proves it.
Quote:
Risch, a professor of epidemiology and the director of Yale's Molecular Cancer Epidemiology Laboratory, has been pushing for the drug's use in the fight against the coronavirus for months. Last week in a Newsweek op-ed he called HCQ "the key to defeating COVID-19," claiming its use — particularly when administered with one of two antibiotics and the nutritional supplement zinc — has been "shown to be highly effective" in treating high-risk coronavirus patients.

On Tuesday, Risch went further, charging in an interview with Just the News that Fauci is perpetrating a "misinformation campaign" in his opposition to the drug.

Killing Americans to get Trump out of office should be unacceptable. What is wrong with people?
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/yale-epidemiologist-accuses-fauci-running-disinformation-campaign
0 Replies