monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

McGentrix

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:20 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
Have we agreed on something before? I'm not sure. But we got this at least.

How is it an injustice for white people to try to defend themselves when a black person tries to rape and/or murder them?

As much as Snood and I disagree about pretty much anything, why do you think I would agree with him on this one thing?

BLM has nothing to do with what you repeat Ad infinitum.

It has to do with bringing a glaring light on a great injustice in American society. EVERYONE in America is an equal. That means equal rights and equal treatment under the law.

You have become an extremist in regards to this. You repeat a racist mantra daily on A2K and I am offended by it. I don't get offended by much. I figure everyone needs to live the life they lead, but they can't do so at the expense of others. I see your statements as being racist and wrong.

Quote:
How is it an injustice for white people to try to defend themselves when a black person tries to rape and/or murder them?

Shouldn't we be worried more about "How is it an injustice for people to try to defend themselves when another person tries to rape and/or murder them?" That is how the second amendment would look at it. Everyone should be free from rape and murder and prepared to stop anyone else from doing so.

I looked at my guns this morning. I gathered them all together and we had a great discussion about how they were color blind. Not a single one of my guns could tell one bad guy from another based on skin color. It was only their actions that made them bad.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:35 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
BLM has nothing to do with what you repeat Ad infinitum.

That is factually untrue. BLM is all about criminally punishing police officers and white people whenever they exercise justified self defense against a black aggressor.

McGentrix wrote:
It has to do with bringing a glaring light on a great injustice in American society.

I do not see justified self defense as an injustice.

McGentrix wrote:
EVERYONE in America is an equal. That means equal rights and equal treatment under the law.

No equality though for the white people and police officers who are prevented from justifiably defending themselves when a black person rapes or murders them.

McGentrix wrote:
You have become an extremist in regards to this.

I merely defend truth and justice.

McGentrix wrote:
You repeat a racist mantra daily on A2K and I am offended by it. I don't get offended by much. I figure everyone needs to live the life they lead, but they can't do so at the expense of others. I see your statements as being racist and wrong.

The notion that it is racist and wrong to suggest that it's wrong to rape and murder white people is what is racist and wrong.

McGentrix wrote:
Shouldn't we be worried more about "How is it an injustice for people to try to defend themselves when another person tries to rape and/or murder them?" That is how the second amendment would look at it. Everyone should be free from rape and murder and prepared to stop anyone else from doing so.

The problem is, it's only white people who are being singled out for rape and murder here.

You know that thing you were agreeing with earlier about how it is wrong to say "All Lives Matter"? It is proper to focus on the group that is actually being targeted by racists.

Thus the phrase "White Lives Matter".
McGentrix

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The notion that it is wrong to suggest that it's wrong to rape and murder people is what is wrong.

This something most people would say.

Quote:
The notion that it is racist and wrong to suggest that it's wrong to rape and murder white people is what is racist and wrong.

This is something a racist would say.

Do you not see the difference?
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:02 am
@McGentrix,
Your logic here is directly opposed to your agreement with snood just a few posts up when he said that it is right to say Black Lives Matter and wrong to say All Lives Matter.

Applying your current logic:

This is something most people would say: All Lives Matter.

This is something that a racist would say: Black Lives Matter.

I disagree with your current logic. I agree instead with your logic from a few posts ago when you were agreeing with Snood.

The only catch is, it's white people who are being targeted by racists, not black people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:06 am
@McGentrix,
To illustrate the disparity in your logic another way:

When referring to black people you are saying: "Black Lives Matter" is correct, and "All Lives Matter" is incorrect.

When referring to white people you are saying: "All Lives Matter" is correct, and "White Lives Matter" is incorrect.
blatham

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:24 am
Stuart Stevens has an EXCELLENT piece in the Times today on the why his party - the GOP - must be decimated electorally. https://nyti.ms/30aOgkM
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:36 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Stuart Stevens has an EXCELLENT piece in the Times today on the why his party - the GOP - must be decimated electorally. https://nyti.ms/30aOgkM

Read it this morning over breakfast.

Excellent piece.

And he is correct. Trump did not hijack the GOP. The GOP was headed to where it is right now for decades.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Trump did not hijack the GOP. The GOP was headed to where it is right now for decades.

Good for the GOP. Three cheers for the good guys!
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
I honestly don't get their silence on the matter of Trump ignoring the Russian bounties on US soldiers. How can this be ignored? I honestly don't get it. Trump has had a conversation with Putin and never even brought it up. He admits he didn't bring it up. To still support Trump is to support treason against the United States. Trump has given the US away to Putin and republicans say nothing.
farmerman

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
Trumps announcement tweets on Hydroxy chloroquine rely on some "doctor" out west. I was sent information that this "doc" is insisting that Covid-19 is a function of unprotected sex with DEMONS.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:00 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

I honestly don't get their silence on the matter of Trump ignoring the Russian bounties on US soldiers. How can this be ignored? I honestly don't get it. Trump has had a conversation with Putin and never even brought it up. He admits he didn't bring it up. To still support Trump is to support treason against the United States. Trump has given the US away to Putin and republicans say nothing.

They are doing what supporters of Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Francisco Franco, and so many other I can name...

...did.

They have lost their minds.

Makes no sense anymore to question them...the only thing I send their way is pity.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:01 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Trumps announcement tweets on Hydroxy chloroquine rely on some "doctor" out west. I was sent information that this "doc" is insisting that Covid-19 is a function of unprotected sex with DEMONS.

Amazing, FM. The only good coming out of this is furthering my understanding of how dictators come to power.

I think it is NOT going to happen here...but the lesson is still visible.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:02 am
@blatham,
That is a good article. I saved it, thanks.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:07 am

https://i.imgur.com/e5KI7cr.jpg
izzythepush

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:20 am
@Region Philbis,
Don’t be too harsh.

It could be Trump’s way of coming out as a lizard person.

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:35 am
@Region Philbis,
Are you sure these people against Immanuel just aren't racists? She looks Black to me.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:39 am
@izzythepush,

https://imgur.com/8crjCBu.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:46 am
Quote:
I’m more black than you on the inside” – White BLM protester lectures African-American doctor

Self hatred gives way to delusion, drama, and virtue signaling. This guy is a fool.
Quote:
This is the Black Lives Matter movement in all its glory.

The left is so beyond racism, so enlightened that white leftists are now lecturing black Americans that they are not black enough. That they are traitors to their own kind. That they are like blacks who enabled slavery! They are so beyond racism they can’t even see their own racism!

And I love how, instead of taking offense or arguing with him, she just mocked him a little and let it slide.

https://therightscoop.com/im-more-black-than-you-on-the-inside-white-blm-protester-lectures-african-american-doctor/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:49 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Stuart Stevens has an EXCELLENT piece in the Times

The NYT is trash talk, lies, and propaganda. Nothing excellent comes from them anymore.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 11:03 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

To illustrate the disparity in your logic another way:

When referring to black people you are saying: "Black Lives Matter" is correct, and "All Lives Matter" is incorrect.

When referring to white people you are saying: "All Lives Matter" is correct, and "White Lives Matter" is incorrect.

Is it possible to discuss issues and problems black people have without also discussing what issues white, asian, hispanic, or other people have?