coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 12:29 pm
Twitter time.
Quote:
Mike
@Doranimated
·
6h
Peaceful Antifa/BLM/full-time protestors/bored and angry kids set Elk statue on fire in Portland. Elk’s are a famous symbol of racism, and only a fascist would regret seeing this statue burn. No justice, no Elk.

Did the elk pull Confederate cannons? What a bunch of America hating losers.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 12:40 pm
@Region Philbis,

Tell-All Book on Trump Can Move Forward Pending Hearing, Judge Rules

The decision reversed a lower court’s ruling that had temporarily halted publication of the book by the
president’s niece, but it didn’t address whether she violated a confidentiality agreement...
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 01:33 pm
@Region Philbis,

Quote:
Tell-All Book on Trump Can Move Forward Pending Hearing, Judge Rules

It is nice people are more interested in gossip than they are at turning back a Communist takeover. Look at what the media has turned you into.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 01:39 pm
Herman Cain, who attended Trump’s Tulsa rally, hospitalized with covid-19
Quote:
Herman Cain, the former pizza chain executive who ran in the Republican presidential primary in 2012, has been hospitalized with covid-19 less than two weeks after attending President Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa.

Cain, 74, learned that he tested positive for the virus Monday, and by Wednesday required hospitalization for his symptoms but is not on a ventilator, according to a statement on his Twitter account. ...

While it is unclear where Cain contracted the disease or how long he had it, Cain was among the several thousand attendees at Trump’s Tulsa rally, most of whom did not wear masks.
Sturgis

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That's too bad... Trump was likely going to introduce him to the maskless arm-in-arm people attending the Mount Rushmore festivities.

At any rate, hope he gets better quickly.

0 Replies

hightor

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You're right, Biden never says anything stupid.

I agree with you. Biden's made some gaffes, he's tripped over his words, and he's made comments that make me cringe, but he's never said anything that stupid.
Region Philbis

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 02:15 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell, Associate of Jeffrey Epstein, Is Arrested

Ms. Maxwell was accused of helping Mr. Epstein to recruit, groom and then sexually abuse girls, one as young as 14...
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 03:42 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Stay in your bubble.

My bubble? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 03:44 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
Ms. Maxwell was accused of helping Mr. Epstein to recruit

Do you think they will be able to keep her alive?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 03:46 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Biden's made some gaffes, he's tripped over his words, and he's made comments that make me cringe, but he's never said anything that stupid.

120 million dead from Covid 19 is pretty stupid. Right, Cornpop?
0 Replies

lmur

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 03:58 pm
@Region Philbis,
Wonder why Barr was so anxious to get rid of Geoffrey Berman? These events cannot possibly be related, no?
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 04:01 pm
Quote:
Fox News Has Strong Lead in the Key Demographic Spelling Big Trouble for the Left

Quote:
Critics of Fox News will say its demographic is older and not as important. Nope. Fox News also led the competition in the adults 25-54 demographic, the key demo. The top six shows of the quarter in that demo came from Fox News: Tucker Carlson Tonight (791,000), Hannity (754,000), Special Report (668,00), The Five (655,000) and The Ingraham Angle (655,000), and The Story (603,000). Same in the mornings, as Fox and Friends continues to win in total and in the key demographic on both weekdays and weekends.

Big bubble, huh? Good news for America.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/07/02/fox-news-key-demo/
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 04:20 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/stg062920dAPR20200627074508.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 04:52 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/The_Shredder_2_Small20200623052304.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 04:54 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/afb062320dAPR20200623064509.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:29 pm
Quote:
Voddie Baucham: I can't support Black Lives Matter "because I love black people"

Quote:

Dean of Theology at African Christian University Voddie Baucham

https://media.disrn.com/articles/3f0f183d-ed58-40ab-86b6-131aa0fcb08b.jpg
Quote:
Baucham said he believes the Black Lives Matter movement is "dangerous" and "vicious" and encouraged people to read what the organizations really supports — which includes LGBT advocacy and dismantling the nuclear family.

"And so if I'm really concerned about issues in the black community – and I am – then I have to refuse, and I have to repudiate that organization." Baucham said. "Because they stand against that for which I am advocating."
[/b]
https://disrn.com/news/dean-at-african-christian-university-denounces-black-lives-matter-we-have-to-separate-this-movement-from-the-issues
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:30 pm
@coldjoint,
BLACK LIVES MATTER
MontereyJack

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:32 pm
@coldjoint,
GTHE SILENT MAJORITYY AIN'T SILENT ANYMORE. IT'S MARCHED IN THE STREETS FOR WEEKS.
coldjoint

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
IT'S MARCHED IN THE STREETS FOR WEEKS.

You think that was the majority? You have to be kidding. It destroyed things and took lives for weeks. So the majority of people are violent thugs?Laughing Laughing Laughing
revelette1

Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:37 pm
@Region Philbis,
I hope her book is a sight more entertaining than Bolton's is proving to be. I am skipping whole chapters.