monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

goldberg

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:40 am
@izzythepush,
Okay. I'm off to run some errands. Have fun here.
0 Replies

goldberg

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:42 am
@revelette1,
Nice talking to you. Have a good day.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:44 am
@Webb,
Quote:
Funny how the articles I posted were down-voted into double digit negatives, yet no one rebutted the actual information contained.

Get used to it. That is the usual response to the truth.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:45 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, I love to know how sayings come about. English (or UK) have a lot of them with interesting ways they came about. You are talking about the English game Cricket aren't you?
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
What these morons can't seem to grasp is that in an information society, all lies can be broken. There are records everywhere.

You should be telling that to Obama and his band of traitors.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:47 am
@revelette1,
Yes. Although I think some of the Australians on A2K might be a bit unhappy to hear you refer to it as an English game.
revelette1

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:48 am
@goldberg,
Yeah, he does. The death of his son really took a toll on him. But he is all we got. Sanders wouldn't have won as was shown in the primary which btw Biden won with a big huge comeback with the black vote.
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:49 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I think it's more a matter of justice than mere political calculation, at this point.

Justice takes place in a courtroom. Democrats do not decide what justice is, the laws do.
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:51 am
@izzythepush,
I seem to step on toes quite often. Should have just said cricket.

But anyway, the swing states at the end of the general election will be the most anxious nail biting time in the whole election season. (In my view at least)
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:53 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
But he is all we got.

You have the media, you have big tech censoring opposing views, you have talk shows full of propaganda instead of honest conversation. You have the Twitter mob that champions the cancel culture. You got everything but a love for this country and its people. And without that, you lose.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 10:55 am
@revelette1,
I don’t think anyone here takes it too seriously.

There’s a reason beer tents are so popular at cricket grounds. The game only becomes interesting after three pints.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:08 am
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/afb060920dAPR20200609054507.jpg
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:14 am
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv060520dAPR20200605034513.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:18 am
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/stg060220dAPR20200531064508.jpg
livinglava

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:29 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/afb060920dAPR20200609054507.jpg

It's actually really interesting how the 'woke' culture gets co-opted due to the inherent psychological reflex to react against things that it becomes aware of as objects of ridicule.

It's because people naturally subconsciously organize their values when they're young to avoid ridicule in the form of bad grades at school, criticism at church, criticism by parents, etc. So when they encounter criticism of the US as having racism in its history, their natural reflex is to question/reject the constitution and Declaration of Independence, etc. instead of realizing that there were just economic complexities that still weren't sorted out before the Declaration and Constitution were written.

What's funny/sad/ironic, is that by the time they've overthrown the constitution to usher in Stalinism, they aren't going to be able to get 'woke' to that and criticize/reject it, because there's no freedom of speech in those centralist systems. At that point, they're just going to be intimidated into submission by the threat of being sent off to work camps, prisons, concentration camps, or whatever they are called once Stalinism is ushered in by all the 'woke' people.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
bullshit. it's fox and oan stirring the pot. And millions of people pissed off at the way they've had others' feet on their necks for centuries, and the other millions who sympathize and want to help. It';s the deniers that anything is wrong who've brought us to this state. One, I might add where 84% believe the demonstrations are right. that's 84%. pollingreport.com
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
bullshit. it's fox and oan stirring the pot.

Examples?
coldjoint

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:56 am
MontereyJack

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:56 am
@coldjoint,
The cartoon is bullshit. The media ren't stirring the pot. The people are stirring the media, which is reporting it as it haplpens. 84% supports the demonstrations. Tht means you're in a tiny troglodyte minority, joint, you and your shitty cartoons.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:58 am
@goldberg,
The punishment, I expect, will be examplary. Because it's not just this one criminal cop. There are many others and they've come to feel empowered. They need to get the message lowd and clear that black man hunting season is over.