monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

livinglava

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

You are confusing a war with civil unrest. And a war the US started for purely imperialistic goals.

I am saying that when the goal is destruction to engender economic rebuilding, it doesn't matter what you call it because the goal is the same: stimulating investors to borrow money and spend it on construction projects and all the jobs and growth those create.

How about trying to leave peaceful protests alone instead of co-opting them to destroy property and thus stimulate economic investment/job-creation?
coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
MORE falon gong crap???????

More facts. With names of the organizations bent on destroying this country. Debunk what was said. I know, and you know, you can't.

You trying to discredit any source is a joke because you have no credibility. I have proven you are a liar.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:36 am
@livinglava,
No, what you're doing is trying to make a point with an unrelated example.

I will give you credit: at least you don't try to push any of that falun gong drivel on us.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:40 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Facts.

That only falun gong and you seem to see. Its a bullshit source full of all sorts of wooooooo from a foreign nation with ulterior unAmerican interests. Continuing to use that crap only further erodes any chance of any rational person with no time for wild haired conspiracy crap from paying you any serious attention.

Why would falon gong be the know about any of this crap???
coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That only falun gong
would falon gong

You cannot even spell it, and you cannot prove anything in that video was false. Those organizations exist and are inciting violence. That is fact.

You trying to ignore the truth by this idiotic "Falun gong" crap is not working. You have yet to explain what you think it means. Go ahead and tell us. What is Falun gong?
Walter Hinteler

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:00 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:
How about trying to leave peaceful protests alone instead of co-opting them to destroy property and thus stimulate economic investment/job-creation?
Apparently, for many white people the violent death of George Floyd doesn't interest them as much as what followed: grief, okay; protests, fine, but please do it all in the noble, reserved way.

A white man kills a defenceless black man, and in the aftermath white people explain to black people how to mourn. As if everything isn't already bitter enough.
oralloy

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It is reasonable to tell people that they can't steal and destroy other people's property.

And really, although it appears that this one killing was truly unjust, these thugs repeatedly try to lynch people for actual justified killings too, so it's hard to feel much sympathy for them.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:03 pm
@coldjoint,
I know what falun gong is. You don't. If you don't know should you be quoting them????
coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:05 pm
Quote:
Las Vegas: Rioter Shoots Police Officer in the Head from Behind

This is what people are cheering on? This is what the media and politicians calls a protest for equal justice? A protest to end police violence? A protest to stop racism? Bullshit. Anti- American scum.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/las-vegas-rioter-shoots-police-officer-in-the-head-from-behind/

bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:06 pm
@oralloy,
Tell that to native Americans or a race of people brought against their will in chains into slavery .....

You are the most unintentionally ironic person I know.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:07 pm
@coldjoint,
I hope the guy was quickly arrested and charged like Floyd's murderer. Its not an either or situation pinky. LAWS are for everyone to obey, so try not to create artificial moral "mounds". You lose every time.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Exactly who did that? Who? Do you even know? Fools rush in.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I know what falun gong is. You don't.

Then tell us. Or are you going to try and lie your way out of it? Back up your big mouth for a change.
MontereyJack

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
No one supports that, idiot. There is a lot of evidence that white supremacists are instigating the violence for their own ends. I suggest you wait to see who they arrest before you start blathering.
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I hate to put myself beside any of these barely concealed racist, however, I tend more to agree with Obama and other black leaders (such as the black lady I posted yesterday who gave a moving speech) who say protest is good, getting loud is good. I don't see what good is destroying your own property and places of business in your own community (black communities or any community) is going to do for George Floyd and many of the other murders/brutality done by the police towards black men and women, or the larger problem of police brutality and racial injustice and racisms in our country.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:13 pm
@coldjoint,
You're the one quoting them, shouldn't you be telling us why they're such upstanding people?
oralloy

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:14 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
many of the other murders/brutality done by the police towards black men and women,

You mean where the police defend themselves from someone who is trying to kill them?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:18 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You're the one quoting them,

Tell us who you think "them" are. You are lying again if you do not answer. Adding to your long list of lies and confirming your dishonesty again and again.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you a member?
coldjoint

Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Are you a member?

Are you a liar? The answer is a resounding yes. Who are the fulan gong? Your deflections are an obvious sign you have been caught in another lie.

I do not think even the Leftists here take you seriously. How could they? Laughing Laughing Laughing I see no one defending you, why?