monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:01 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
You got smiley faces signifying nothing.

No, they signify I am laughing at the lies and biased opinions people take as truth.
MontereyJack

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
uh, your opinions are as biased as they come.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:10 am
What happened to the Covid 19 emergency? The media has decided stoking racial division is better?

More evidence the media and progressives want to tear down the system control people by advocating hate for Trump and law enforcement. Obama restarted this racial war and the war on the cops. He must be as happy as a pig in **** right now. The useful idiots are out in full force.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:12 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
uh, your opinions are as biased as they come.

A lot of my opinions are backed by facts. Your drive by comments are backed with nothing.
revelette1

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:13 am
@coldjoint,
Read the whole transcript, then say the Mother Jones piece was untruthful or the facts were twisted in some way. Then you might have something to stand on, could be wrong, but at least there would be something there. Otherwise, for the most part, your posts are nothing.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:16 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/us5j20r.jpg

In the 1970s, anti-fascist groups took up the logo of the "Antifascist Action" of 1932.
Since about 1980, groups and organizations have been called Antifa, which, according to their own self-understanding, actively fight neo-Nazism, anti-Semitism, racism, nationalistic nationalism and right-wing historical revisionism. They place themselves thereby into the tradition of historical anti-fascism since the 1920s.

coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
They place themselves thereby into the tradition of historical anti-fascism since the 1920s.

They do no such thing. They are the people Churchill warned us about . Fascists saying they were anti-fascist. That intelligent people are completely fooled by their lies is very troubling.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:24 am
@coldjoint,
Well, you've often proved to know German history better than I do.

(Btw: : Churchill did never say something about Antifa - according to the International Churchill Society.)
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Well, you've often proved to know German history better than I do.

I am not talking about German history I am talking about today's Antifa in America. They do not fit your description of the groups in the 20's.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:32 am
@coldjoint,
Fascism has a definition. theydon't fit it.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:34 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
A lot of my opinions are backed by facts.

Only "a lot". Sad.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
(Btw: : Churchill did never say something about Antifa - according to the International Churchill Society.)

https://i.imgur.com/f8TL7hd.jpg
MontereyJack

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
joint pontiticates:

Quote:
More evidence the media and progressives want to tear down the system control people by advocating hate for Trump and law enforcement.

So tell me, do you respect Derek Chauvin the choker cop?
bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:41 am
@MontereyJack,
Of course, that guy can do more with one knee than cj can with two hands.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:46 am
Roger Stone ordered to report to prison June 30
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/politics/roger-stone-prison-date/index.html

https://www.palmerreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/roger-stone-2.jpg
Mr #19579-104

Longtime Trump friend and political adviser Roger Stone must report to prison by June 30, the Bureau of Prisons said on Thursday.

Stone has said in court filings that he plans to challenge that reporting date as he appeals his conviction -- though it's not clear how successful that may be.

Stone is designated to be inmate #19579-104 after a federal judge sentenced him to 40 months in prison for lying to Congress and witness intimidation. A jury had found him guilty last year in a case that proved he had lied to protect President Donald Trump when the then-Republican-led House of Representatives inquired about the 2016 campaign's efforts to reach WikiLeaks.

Stone has been living at his home in Florida since his arrest In early 2019, the last criminal case brought in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. In addition to challenging his jury trial, Stone has openly sought a pardon from Trump in recent weeks.

Trump's forcing his fake "Obamagate" **** is going result in Flynn going to jail, too.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:50 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Fascism has a definition. theydon't fit it.

Yes they do. They are violent and use that violence to intimidate people, and not one Democrat condemns them.
MontereyJack

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
that's not the definition of fascism.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You asked for it Walter. How did those anti fascist groups in the 20's do considering you ended up with Hitler in the early 30's? And I never said Churchill referred to Antifa, he referred to any group masquerading as anti fascists.
coldjoint

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:55 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
that's not the definition of fascism.

Maybe not, but it is the tactics fascists use. If you disagree with that you are wrong again. Nothing new.
bobsal u1553115

Sun 31 May, 2020 11:59 am
@coldjoint,
Same tactics your gun humping friends use.