monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 10:35 am
Quote:
Pew: Democrats represent 41 of 44 districts with highest COVID-19 death tolls

And it is Trump that did the terrible job?
https://sharylattkisson.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-7.32.20-PM-740x440.png
Remember, governors ran their own states responses. Blaming Trump while their citizens died. Now we see who is really responsible for the policies that killed, hands down, the most people.
Quote:
Of the 44 hardest-hit congressional districts – the top 10% in terms of deaths – 41 are represented by Democrats, while three are represented by Republicans. These include the New York-area districts, as well as those in the Boston, Detroit and New Orleans metropolitan areas. The average death toll in each of these hardest-hit districts was 1,122 as of May 20.

The next 100 hardest-hit districts, which represent the remainder of the top third of districts, with an average of 270 deaths, also are disproportionately represented by Democrats: 75 are represented by Democrats, 25 by Republicans.

About two-thirds (68%) of the 44 least affected districts – the bottom 10%, with an average 13 deaths in each district – are represented by Republicans in Congress.

I await the the double headed arrow from the fact checkers on Pew. Since the sources I use are usually challenged. Let's see where Pew lands on that arrow.
https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/05/pew-democrats-represent-41-of-44-districts-with-highest-covid-19-death-tolls/
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 10:45 am
You're actually bragging about how god he was about killing Democrats.

James 4:2 You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask.

coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 10:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You're actually bragging about how god he was about killing Democrats.

More projection, the Democratic administrations did the killing, not Trump.

Also, if that is what I did, why is the post voted -9?
revelette1

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:03 am

revelette1

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:08 am
@coldjoint,
Trump wanted to be President of the US, he is president of the US as such he is the leadership of United States. He should be leading the effort to cut down on Covid-19 and governors of each state should be able to take his leadership and organization and organize their own states and local cities and towns response to Covid-19. Instead he has failed the whole country. He has been an absolute failure for this country. He got lucky to have inherited a recovering economy from Obama but then he gutted the government in every way he could and then was slow to respond and put a plan in place to organize the response to this Pandemic. That is the facts.

I try to listen to Governor Cuomo in his daily briefings and wish we had him right now as President to lead the whole country the way he is leading his state.
revelette1

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I like that verse. As just aside, I am glad I am not the only "leftist" who is a believer in God in some form. I am sure there are more, but, still. Republican/conservatives thinks they are the only ones who faith and religion in this country.
coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:12 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Instead he has failed the whole country

No he did not. The governor of each state was in control of the state, that simple.
Quote:
I try to listen to Governor Cuomo in his daily briefings and wish we had him right now as President to lead the whole country the way he is leading his state.

We would have twice the number of deaths if Cuomo was in charge, if not more. Look at NY.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:19 am
@coldjoint,
The Feds had the resources and agencies like FEMA that were supposed to deal with national crises. They didn'y. Trump avoided his responsibilities for months. The governors out of desperation when Trump was failing his duty. Governors like MA's Charlie Baker, a Republican governor, who stepped in and ooirganizes responses from over 750 MA corporations to meet needs like PPEs when the feds didn't. It was Trump's fuckup.

ppes when the feds did nothing. It's
coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:22 am
Quote:
Minneapolis Mayor Asks Rioters To Wear Face Masks And Practice Social Distancing As City BURNS

Only a Democrat can be this stupid.
Quote:
“The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week,” the statement said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/minneapolis-mayor-asks-rioters-to-wear-face-masks-and-practice-social-distancing-as-city-burns
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 30 May, 2020 11:45 am
@revelette1,
You are in no way a leftist.
coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:01 pm
How low did they go?
coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:06 pm
@revelette1,
The guy in your video is lying. There is evidence of voter fraud through the mail. 28 million reasons not to allow mail in voting.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
28 million reasons not to allow mail in voting.
Here in Germany and other European countries (besides Belgium, where you have to vote) non-voters are eligible voters who do not exercise their right to vote by not going to the polls and not voting by postal vote.

Seems different in the USA according to your posts.
coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Seems different in the USA according to your posts.

You have fraud in Europe. Nothing makes fraud the property of just one country.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:32 pm
@revelette1,
I have no one and nothing to credit for my being here but the almighty. I try to wear my faith on my heart and not my shoulder. Being a christian does not set me aside, it makes me more of a part of everybody else.

I try to take "preach the gospel everyday, if necessary: use words if necessary" as my credo. I work to be thankful in all things. And I admit I have a problem with the three nitwits, my weakness is allowing them to troll me. But I've found using the Word keeps me from allowing my temper to get the best of me.

Truth is, most of what I've shared with the two bigger knuckleheads has been aimed at me, too.

Our journey has twists and turns. And those twists and turns somehow straighten us out. Walk with confidence in the spirit. We're meant to be meek but not to be punching bags. We're meant to have patience and that I have in aces and spades.

G*d bless us all, especially the knuckleheads.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Remind him how Jared and FEMA requisitioned the already paid for supplies going to Democratic states. it was widely reported.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:36 pm
@Lash,
Killer irony, there . . .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
And I admit I have a problem with the three nitwits, my weakness is allowing them to troll me.

You are allowing no one to do anything on this forum. When you realize that things will become much easier for you.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:44 pm
@coldjoint,
nonsense
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 30 May, 2020 12:44 pm
http://patriotretort.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Peaceful-MSNBC-800x445.jpg
More of the special kind of stupid the network is known for. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies