monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:22 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I don't get high ratings either but I don't wince and whinge about it.

Look back through the thread your lowest is +5. You are not even a good liar.
Builder

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Somebody did this before. Is that true or not?

Individually, it's true that a poster has a limited number of up and down thumbs.

That's why these bored addictive personas have to get the sock puppet accounts happening.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:33 pm
@coldjoint,
You need to get your prescription fixed, there's ones and twos on some of my posts on this thread and on others, even some zeros. I just don't give a hoot. Your problem is you're out numbered here and you post some boneheaded stuff.

Proverbs 15:18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

Get back on topic and stop whining.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:37 pm
@Builder,
You seem awfully up on what it takes, mighty suspicious - are you reading this guy's confession, moderator???

Proverbs 29:22 An angry person stirs up conflict, and a hot-tempered person commits many sins.

Stop your sinning and get back on topic.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Your problem is you're out numbered here and you post some boneheaded stuff.

You protest far too much. I am satisfied every knows what is going on. I am a bit sad no one will stop it.
Builder

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Your problem is you're out numbered here

Nope. There's actually no problem with the voting system.

It shows just how desperately you and your puppets react to information you can't take on board.

Your level of understanding won't allow you to take on new information at a rate that allows your ego to keep up.

Very common problem. No need to feel special, or anything.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:48 pm
@coldjoint,
YOU'RE one the protesting, brother. I'm done with the subject whether you are or not.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.

Stop being a fool. Get off the subject and back on the topic.

My last word on it. But you won't let it go ...

Prov 14:8-15 The sensible man’s wisdom is to consider his way, but the stupidity of fools deceives [them]. Fools mock at making restitution, but there is goodwill among the upright. The heart knows its own bitterness, and no outsider shares in its joy. The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will stand. There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Even in laughter a heart may be sad, and joy may end in grief. The disloyal will get what their conduct deserves, and a good man, what his [deeds deserve]. The inexperienced believe anything, but the sensible watch their steps.
Builder

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Oh, geebus! Banging on with new testament garbage now?

Give it a rest, son. Your fallback is religion? After attempting to push your cart via invisible entities?

I guess that shouldn't surprise me at all.

You're thinking the lord is "guiding your hand" and you're doing the "lord's work" in telling bullshit stories here?

I guess you can blame one (or all) of your sock puppets for trangression, right?

The message in religion today, is the weekly cleanse process, of pretending it won't happen again, right?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 29 May, 2020 10:58 pm
Trump vetoes bipartisan measure against DeVos' loan rules
Source: Associated Press

Collin Binkley, Ap Education Writer
Updated 6:59 pm CDT, Friday, May 29, 2020

President Donald Trump on Friday vetoed a measure that would have overturned a policy that Education Secretary Betsy DeVos issued in 2019 making it harder for students to get their loans erased after being misled by for-profit colleges.

The Senate gave final approval to the bipartisan measure in March, dealing a rare rebuke of DeVos from the Republican-led chamber. But Trump on Friday said DeVos' rules are better than an Obama-era policy that would have been restored if the measure succeeded.

In issuing his veto, Trump said the rules created by former President Barack Obama “defined educational fraud so broadly that it threatened to paralyze the nation’s system of higher education.”

. . .

Democrats condemned the move and promised a House vote to override the veto. Rep. Susie Lee, D-Nevada, who led the the bill in the House, said the fight is “far from over.”

Read more: https://www.chron.com/news/article/Trump-vetoes-bipartisan-measure-against-DeVos-15304536.php

This ought lock in the student vote for Biden!
Builder

Fri 29 May, 2020 11:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
This ought lock in the student vote for Biden!

Unless they're a pretty girl, aged four to fourteen, of course.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 30 May, 2020 01:26 am
@Builder,
Bobsal’s using sock puppets again and is also now littering the place with religious propaganda.
Did Craven sell the place to him?
Builder wrote:

Quote:
Somebody did this before. Is that true or not?

Individually, it's true that a poster has a limited number of up and down thumbs.

That's why these bored addictive personas have to get the sock puppet accounts happening.

Builder

Sat 30 May, 2020 01:40 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Bobsal’s using sock puppets again and is also now littering the place with religious propaganda.

If admin was even slightly interested in this thread, it would be stopped, but he's clearly one of the "chosen ones" like a few other protected species here.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 May, 2020 04:04 am
Changing the subject.

Quote:
Ancient Israelites burned cannabis as part of their religious rituals, an archaeological study has found.

A well-preserved substance found in a 2,700-year-old temple in Tel Arad has been identified as cannabis, including its psychoactive compound THC.

Researchers concluded that cannabis may have been burned in order to induce a high among worshippers.

This is the first evidence of psychotropic drugs being used in early Jewish worship, Israeli media report.

The temple was first discovered in the Negev desert, about 95km (59 miles) south of Tel Aviv, in the 1960s.

In the latest study, published in Tel Aviv University's archaeological journal, archaeologists say two limestone altars had been buried within the shrine.

Thanks in part to the dry climate, and to the burial, the remains of burnt offerings were preserved on top of these altars.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-52847175
livinglava

Sat 30 May, 2020 05:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

YOU'RE one the protesting, brother. I'm done with the subject whether you are or not.

FYI, every time you emphasize the accusatory aspect of your tone and tell people "you're done with them," it sounds very non-Christian. It basically sounds like Pilate washing his hands after sentencing Jesus. I'm not implying that you're as bad as someone who would persecute/kill Jesus, but you just sound very condemning when you say that you're 'done.'

I think the truth is that you want to continue working with people to make them understand your point, but that you don't want to seem desperate and unreleanting, so you say the "I'm done" thing to signify that, but I'm just telling you it comes across as very negative and cold, similar to what you post, "hahahahaha," or mock using the term, "word salad."
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 05:29 am
Flynn urged Russian ambassador to take 'reciprocal' actions, transcripts show
Source: Politico

Flynn’s conversations with the ambassador were a key concern to FBI investigators probing Russian interference in the 2016 election.

By BETSY WOODRUFF SWAN and KYLE CHENEY

05/29/2020 04:13 PM EDT

Updated: 05/29/2020 05:03 PM EDT

Incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn told Russia’s ambassador to Washington in late 2016 to take “reciprocal” actions in response to Obama administration sanctions for election interference, rather than escalating the situation into a “tit for tat.”

“You might appreciate the sentiments that are raging in Moscow,” the ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, replied to Flynn’s request on the Dec, 29, 2016 call.

“I know, I - believe me, I do appreciate it, I very much appreciate it,” Flynn responded. “But I really don't want us to get into a situation where we're going, you know, where we do this and then you do something bigger, and then you know, everybody's got to go back and forth and everybody's got to be the tough guy here, you know?”

The next day, the president-elect praised his Russian counterpart for declining to retaliate, “Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!” he tweeted.

Read more: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/29/trump-flynn-russia-ambassador-289905

Flynn was working against the interests of the US. Or he was working the interests of Donald Trump's secret agenda. Either way: why isn't he in prison as a traitor???

Why isn't Trump answering some hard questions? Why does the GOP protecting this Quisling?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 30 May, 2020 07:50 am
@izzythepush,
Hebrew potheads. Love it. Shows the hippies were just invoking ancient sacraments all along.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 08:07 am
@izzythepush,
Pot is a sacrament.
izzythepush

Sat 30 May, 2020 08:10 am
@MontereyJack,
There is a book called something like ‘was God a mushroom?’ Which examines the theory that Jesus was part of a sect that used hallucinogenic mushrooms, and that the body of Christ wasn’t bread but liberty caps or something similar.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 30 May, 2020 08:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Jah will provide.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 30 May, 2020 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
JAH I RAS!
0 Replies