monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:35 pm
@coldjoint,
tHAT'S BULLSHIT. dEMS HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD TO TRY TO FIND A CURE, AND PUTTING MONEY INTO FINDING ONE. wE HOWEVER DON'T LIKE TRUMP PUSHING ONES FOR WHICH THERE'S NO GOOD EVIDENCE, WASTING TIME AND MONEY ON FALSE HOPES.

coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
dEMS HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD

To destroy this country by overloading the system, blowing up the debt with ridiculous policies, and working on anything but the common welfare. They do not even want to go back to Washington DC. The Blue state governors are fascists and the media carries their water making protestors out to be Nazi's and racists. The whole party is a pariah.
ehBeth

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:41 pm
@coldjoint,
I hope this will be validated by testing. It would be terrific news.
coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I hope this will be validated by testing

I hope no one stands in the way of that. We already have a doctor fearmongering in front of Congress about 5 more years of this. I do not think Democrats really want a cure. They want Trump out of office. Whoever dies is just collateral damage to them.
MontereyJack

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Utter nonsense. You know jackshit about epidemiology, and you seem to have the republican love of death down pat. And the country by more than 2 to 1 backs the drastic measures taken to try to minimize the death toll. Trump talks, and his popularity droips. Donny gets the orange jumpsuit in January.
coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 12:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
And the country by more than 2 to 1 backs the drastic measures taken to try to minimize the death toll

That number has decreased and will continue to decrease.
Quote:
Donny gets the orange jumpsuit in January.

For what? Laughing Laughing Laughing
MontereyJack

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:07 pm
@coldjoint,
crimes against humanity
coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
crimes against humanity

A little vague. Name them, then prove them. Your post is ridiculous.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
We already have a doctor fearmongering in front of Congress about 5 more years of this
A doctor with a really real medical degree and decades of experience in research all applied to communicable diseases and solutions to communicable diseases.

How do you compare your medical training and experience with his? I want to know . OK?
coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
A doctor with a really real medical degree

That has sold out to power hungry Democrats and the globalist asses that they kiss.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:21 pm
@coldjoint,
It was an in vitro laboratory study.
But it is still a promising development, and one among the others to watch as it undergoes clinical trials and the therapeutic development and regulatory process.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Gotcha. But the goodies he wants aren't personal financial betterment.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes. No coffee and a cat that absolutely had to get me out of bed early so he could get back to sleep on my lap on the couch. Its a good thing I love him and he gives so much joy to my wife and myself or else I'd have to moiderize him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:24 pm
Quote:
Stanford University doctor: 'You are mistaken' if you think coronavirus lockdowns provide safety

Look, a doctor with a medical degree.
Quote:
He said they have 'enormous negative effects

Quote:
"There is no safe option," Bhattacharya said. "If you think that having a lockdown will provide you safety, you are mistaken. Because the problem is this lockdown has had enormous negative effects on the health of people in the United States and around the world."

Bhattacharya suggests lifting widespread lockdowns in most locations based on local data, rather than continuing them on such a wide national scale when only a few locations have been severely impacted. The focus, he said, should be on protecting at-risk people, sharing clinical information to improve treatment, and studying the virus further to more precisely determine who is at-risk of serious illness or death from COVID-19.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/stanford-university-doctor-mistaken-coronavirus-lockdowns?utm_content=buffer9e330&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=tw-theblaze
blatham

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:28 pm
From a series of slides Jay Rosen used in a talk to the Reuters Institute at Oxford, UK

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYEk8mCWkAEijf7?format=png&name=900x900
pressthink.org/2017/09/normalizing-trump-incredibly-brief-explainer/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:29 pm
@blatham,
He's looking for enough sheen the shine the name plate on a Washington law firm.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
farmerman wrote:
How do you compare your medical training and experience with his? I want to know .

coldjoint wrote:

That's you?
coldjoint

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
coldjoint wrote:

That's you?

Did I say that? You been hanging out with Biden?
ehBeth

Fri 15 May, 2020 01:36 pm
@coldjoint,
eh yup

from your link

Quote:
In Bhattacharya's estimation, the lockdowns have not moved the population toward elimination of the virus, but rather delayed the spread.

that is the goal of the lockdown - delaying spread, not elimination of the virus

did he miss that bit of information when talking to epidemiologists?

___

in any case, that was entertaining