monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:48 pm
@lmur,
At least no-one was stupid enough to post that here - people could get the level of his intellect and intelligence otherwise.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:53 pm
WH Memo Directs Everyone To Wear Masks When Entering West Wing
Source: Talking Points Memo

WASHINGTON (AP) — White House memo directs everyone to wear masks when entering West Wing, following virus scares close to president.

Read more: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/wh-memo-directs-everyone-to-wear-masks-when-entering-west-wing

These people are idiots. 4 months into the pandemic and they still don't understand that if you wear a mask it doesn't protect you. Masks are there to protect other people. If you take the mask off the second you step inside, you're still a danger everyone in the office.
coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 02:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
These people are idiots.

Yes they are, we we will never reach herd immunity this way. Herd immunity is what controls outbreaks and always has. That is a fact.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Builder

Mon 11 May, 2020 02:32 pm
Is this really happening in Canada?

Using armed police to enforce mental health?

0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 11 May, 2020 03:12 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

yes the gop is well studied in subterfuge an fantasy. They count on the Barnum observation that we can never underestimate our opponents intelligence.

it has worked pretty well for them a few times

something to consider eh
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 11 May, 2020 03:15 pm
@blatham,
Couldn't be more different than the current Snowbird tour eh.

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/coronavirus-covid-19-local-news/snowbirds-to-fly-over-area-saturday-afternoon-2337420

#opinspiration

we got a double fly-over yesterday. amazing.
ehBeth

Mon 11 May, 2020 03:45 pm
oh today's WH briefing was priceless
be sure to catch it
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 03:49 pm
@ehBeth,
I'm not a flag waving type but I have gained serious respect for our culture/politics here in the last few months.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 03:57 pm
The weakness! Oh my god the weakness! It sears!

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/f369e9c/2147483647/resize/1160x/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F23%2Fc5%2Fccaa99734ae795856b8e157d86d7%2F200511-mask-gty-773.jpg

A new edict to Trump’s West Wing staff: Wear a mask inside the White House
Real Music

Mon 11 May, 2020 06:26 pm
Donald Trump's press conference on coronavirus testing ended abruptly after a terse exchange with with two female reporters. Asked by CBS's Weijia Jiang about his focus on international comparisons rather than US deaths, Trump snapped: 'Don’t ask me, ask China that question' After being asked by Jiang, who is Asian-American, why he had directed the remark at her, Trump cut off the CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins as she asked a question and walked away from the podium

Published May 11, 2020

snood

Mon 11 May, 2020 06:57 pm
@Real Music,
I hope he tries again, and the women reporters are there. Maybe we’ll be lucky enough to witness the abysmal twit have a full blown, slobbering, weeping nervous breakdown on live tv.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.
Real Music

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:00 pm
@snood,
Agreed.
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:05 pm
@snood,
1. Trump only likes the reporters who kisses his ass.

2. Trump only respect the reporters who kisses his ass.

3. If Trump doesn't feel that he is being praised and having his ass kissed, he will simply take his ball and go home.
That shows everyone just how much of a punk ass that Trump truly is.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
At least no-one was stupid enough to post that here - people could get the level of his intellect and intelligence otherwise.

You would think an intelligent man not gossip. I have been wrong before. From the very start I made it clear this panic is an overreaction driven by the media.

At the time I made that statement facts had come out about the large numbers of asymptomatic patients that have not been identified. Factoring that in drastically dropped the mortality rate. But the media can only count the deaths not a positive story that it can be very mild or go unnoticed while the herd builds immunity.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:11 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
The weakness! Oh my god the weakness! It sears!

It is not weakness it is respect for other people. You ought to give it a try.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:20 pm
Quote:
DNI Richard Grennell Signaled the Reckoning Is Coming, He Needs to Deliver

Quote:
Adam Schiff might want to invest in a couple of cases of antiperspirant, because he’s going to be doing some heavy sweating the next few nights.

Acting DNI Richard Grennell has signaling that he’s going to release a trove of documents that further implicate the Congressman’s lying about Donald Trump. This comes on the heels of Schiff being forced to release prior transcripts that showed he wasn’t telling the truth when he made statements over the past years about having “more than circumstantial” evidence of Russian collusion.

Nothing on the NBC nightly news. I wonder why.
Quote:
So what’s in this trove? I suspect there are communications between Schiff and staff that show their thought process. I also suspect there are more transcripts out there that show the case for collusion was dead from the beginning. But the really big smoking gun would be proof of leaks, which we know have come from Schiff’s office continually.

Regardless, it’s long past time for all this to be made public. We know Schiff was lying for years and the more evidence of that which piles up, the less the media and the left can ignore it. This is corruption at levels rarely seen and people need to pay a price, political or otherwise.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/05/11/richard-grennell-signals-the-reckoning-is-coming-trove-of-documents-to-be-released/?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
neptuneblue

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Yep, that would be November third for one individual....
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 07:46 pm
Quote:
Will Grenell unmask the unmaskers?

Twitter below!
Quote:
• @GenFlynn was wrongly targeted.
• The Steele Dossier was made-up.
• The Russia-collusion narrative was a farce.

Obama’s White House and Justice Department led the way on these lies. Time for Susan Rice, James Clapper, and Loretta Lynch to answer for what transpired.
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) May 11, 2020

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/grenell-takes-action-unmask-obama-officials-involved-unmasking-scandal
0 Replies