178

monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

hightor

2  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 10:39 am
@bobsal u1553115,
This guy (also an MD) goes after the "Bakersfield MD's" as well as the Mikovits person.

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 10:49 am
bobsal u1553115

2  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 10:52 am
Nothing like some truth to clear the air , I'm glad we have doctors like this doctor.

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

-2  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 11:04 am
https://c3.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/03-Law-Risk-LI-600.jpg

bobsal u1553115

4  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 11:16 am

blatham

3  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 11:28 am
His lame excuse that he was "being sarcastic", to me, is even worse than if he was just being stupid as I previously thought.

He definitely was NOT being sarcastic when he said that. And he's used this same cover story before when caught out showing his ignorance and stupidity. It seemed pretty obvious to me that he was, as he often is, far out of his depth but trying to present the impression of the opposite, that he was on top of the science, and that he was directing his inferiors to follow up on his brilliant scientific intuitions.

Below viewing threshold (view)

5  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
sounds like the "Swift Boat story" all repainted for 2020
Below viewing threshold (view)

6  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
yes the gop is well studied in subterfuge an fantasy. They count on the Barnum observation that we can never underestimate our opponents intelligence.
bobsal u1553115

2  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 12:09 pm
TX law firm manager fired after tweeting threat re: store face mask requirements
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.courthousenews.com/law-firm-worker-fired-after-posting-threat-against-face-mask-requirements/amp/

"The Thompson & Knight law firm fired a Dallas-based administrative manager Friday after he allegedly posted a threat on social media against businesses with Covid-19 face mask requirements that had references to a handgun and hollow point-bullets.
........

“Any business that tells me to put on a mask (Whole Foods on Lomo Alto) in Dallas will get told to kiss my Corona ass and will lose my business forever,” Bain allegedly wrote. “It’s time to stop this BULLSHIT. Do I have to show the lame security guard outside of a ghetto store my CV19 test result?”

The post threatens to “show him my Glock 21” handgun shooting range results.

“With Hornady hollow points. Pricey ammo, but worth it in this situation” Bain allegedly wrote. “They have reached the limit. I have more power than they do … they just don’t know it yet.”
......

“This post is a complete violation of the values of our Firm, including our commitment to the health and safety of the communities we serve,” the law firm posted on Facebook. “We have terminated this individual’s employment and notified the proper authorities about the post as a precaution.”
.......(more)

https://i2.wp.com/www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Bain.png?resize=1024%2C781&ssl=1

blatham

2  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 12:18 pm

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): Real quick, Pete just your thoughts in 20 seconds, about 78,000 are dead, we understand how many got the virus and will. I get it. But at the same time, can you get the military mindset with the masses of, take on the enemy because we have no choice — sitting on the sideline will destroy the country. How do you get the military mindset for the everyday American?

PETE HEGSETH (CO-HOST, Fox & Friends Weekend): The military mindset is a patriotic mindset. It's what forged and founded this country. It is courage. We can be responsible, we can follow guidelines — while also reopening. We have to reopen, guys, right now, even in some of the more difficult places, or the livelihoods of people is going to crush more folks, or as many — I'm not talking in a statistical sense — as the actual virus itself. So, I think we can muster it. We've done it before, guys, and I think this is another chance to rise to that challenge.
link

He's not talking in a statistical sense. He's doing Goebbelsian pastiche.

blatham

3  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 12:30 pm
Blake News
@blakehounshell
2m
The Federalist: "An image of Donald Trump wearing a protective face mask while performing his duties, behind the Resolute Desk, or in the White House briefing room would be a searing image of weakness."link

A searing image of weakness or a searing image of stupidity. There's just no winning for Mr Trump. The enemy virus has him just where she wants him.

Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

8  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 01:08 pm
I'm waiting for Franklin Graham or someone like him to point out that when Jesus moved among the lepers, He never wore a mask.
Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

5  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 01:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quacks are a dime a dozen, much like brainwashed fanatics repeating what they say.

Okay.

But, to use just one example:

Several weeks ago (March 18) you posted a link under this headline:

An effective treatment for #Coronavirus #COVID-19 has been found in a common anti-malarial drug

And you added your own summation:

Science says so. This pandemic is as good as gone. Not that the MSM will tell you that.

It doesn't take much insight to see that, like a brainwashed fanatic, you simply repeated what these quacks (and your stupid president) said.

"Take it. What've you got to lose?" were his words.

lmur

5  
Reply Mon 11 May, 2020 01:34 pm
@hightor,
Really? Someone was idiotic enough to say that? Fake news, surely! Nobody's that stupid. Are they? Bloody 'eck.