monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 10:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Well, we know there will not be a counter video debunking this doctor in this video appearing on You Tube. You Tube will not allow dissenting opinions on this subject.

The doctor in the video is sweating like a pig. Some see that as a sign of lying.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 May, 2020 10:49 am
bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 May, 2020 10:52 am
Nothing like some truth to clear the air , I'm glad we have doctors like this doctor.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 10:57 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I see the technocrats have launched an all out attack on any dissenting views. There are plenty of doctors that think differently you will just not hear from on this platform now called "Them Tube".

There are countless unscrupulous professionals who sell out for money. Proof of that is seen in the doctors diagnosing Trump without seeing him in a clinical setting. Quacks are a dime a dozen, much like brainwashed fanatics repeating what they say.
coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:04 am
https://c3.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/03-Law-Risk-LI-600.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:16 am
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:28 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
His lame excuse that he was "being sarcastic", to me, is even worse than if he was just being stupid as I previously thought.

He definitely was NOT being sarcastic when he said that. And he's used this same cover story before when caught out showing his ignorance and stupidity. It seemed pretty obvious to me that he was, as he often is, far out of his depth but trying to present the impression of the opposite, that he was on top of the science, and that he was directing his inferiors to follow up on his brilliant scientific intuitions.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:37 am
I do not care what anyone thinks of Trump. The fact remains he is the president and I would not want him going after me.
Quote:
Obamagate: President Trump Goes After Obama

Quote:
That’s the message that President Trump has sent by tweeting, “OBAMAGATE”, followed by videos, graphics, and texts laying out the case against, not just the “scum” who carried out the coup, but against their boss who watched, oversaw, and was certain that he would get away with his worst crime yet.

Investigations start by exposing, breaking down and then flipping the stooges, before working their way up the ladder to the bosses who gave the orders, and then the man at the top. The investigation formerly known as Spygate has been burning its way through the titular spies who did the dirty work.

The Steele Dossier, the two-legged stool on whose shaky pretext President Trump and his allies were targeted, was exposed by tracing it up the ladder to the Clinton campaign, and then back through the layers of scam FISA evidence, media surrogates, and incestuous Fusion GPS/FBI/DOJ relationships.

But Hillary Clinton wasn’t an elected official. She had no official power to give anyone any orders.

Only one man had the authority to weaponize every intelligence agency by directly controlling their heads and cabinet members and as Obamagate burns up, it has only one possible stopping point.

All of the above is true. The media can try to poke holes in it but it stands up.
Quote:
The tables are turning. And the question now becomes, will middle rank ex-feds be willing to go to jail to protect their bosses, will those bosses be willing to go to jail to protect cabinet members, and will they all be willing to go to jail to protect Barry? If Biden loses, so does the Obama Alumni Association.

And then the OAA boys and girls go the way of the Clinton Foundation and the Carter Home for Wayward Marxists with nothing for them except a tough choice between a cell and naming names.

Think Obama will ask for the blindfold or look the firing squad in the eye?
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/05/obamagate-president-trump-goes-after-obama-daniel-greenfield/
farmerman

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
sounds like the "Swift Boat story" all repainted for 2020
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Mon 11 May, 2020 11:52 am
@coldjoint,
yes the gop is well studied in subterfuge an fantasy. They count on the Barnum observation that we can never underestimate our opponents intelligence.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 11 May, 2020 12:09 pm
TX law firm manager fired after tweeting threat re: store face mask requirements
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.courthousenews.com/law-firm-worker-fired-after-posting-threat-against-face-mask-requirements/amp/

"The Thompson & Knight law firm fired a Dallas-based administrative manager Friday after he allegedly posted a threat on social media against businesses with Covid-19 face mask requirements that had references to a handgun and hollow point-bullets.

“Any business that tells me to put on a mask (Whole Foods on Lomo Alto) in Dallas will get told to kiss my Corona ass and will lose my business forever,” Bain allegedly wrote. “It’s time to stop this BULLSHIT. Do I have to show the lame security guard outside of a ghetto store my CV19 test result?”

The post threatens to “show him my Glock 21” handgun shooting range results.

“With Hornady hollow points. Pricey ammo, but worth it in this situation” Bain allegedly wrote. “They have reached the limit. I have more power than they do … they just don’t know it yet.”

“This post is a complete violation of the values of our Firm, including our commitment to the health and safety of the communities we serve,” the law firm posted on Facebook. “We have terminated this individual’s employment and notified the proper authorities about the post as a precaution.”
.......(more)

https://i2.wp.com/www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Bain.png?resize=1024%2C781&ssl=1
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 12:18 pm

Quote:
BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): Real quick, Pete just your thoughts in 20 seconds, about 78,000 are dead, we understand how many got the virus and will. I get it. But at the same time, can you get the military mindset with the masses of, take on the enemy because we have no choice — sitting on the sideline will destroy the country. How do you get the military mindset for the everyday American?

PETE HEGSETH (CO-HOST, Fox & Friends Weekend): The military mindset is a patriotic mindset. It's what forged and founded this country. It is courage. We can be responsible, we can follow guidelines — while also reopening. We have to reopen, guys, right now, even in some of the more difficult places, or the livelihoods of people is going to crush more folks, or as many — I'm not talking in a statistical sense — as the actual virus itself. So, I think we can muster it. We've done it before, guys, and I think this is another chance to rise to that challenge.
link

He's not talking in a statistical sense. He's doing Goebbelsian pastiche.

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 12:30 pm
Blake News
@blakehounshell
2m
The Federalist: "An image of Donald Trump wearing a protective face mask while performing his duties, behind the Resolute Desk, or in the White House briefing room would be a searing image of weakness."link

A searing image of weakness or a searing image of stupidity. There's just no winning for Mr Trump. The enemy virus has him just where she wants him.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
yes the gop is well studied in subterfuge an fantasy

Guess what, it was not the GOP doing the spying or breaking the laws. It was Obama and his corrupt incompetent flunkies. They have been caught. That is a fact.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:08 pm
I'm waiting for Franklin Graham or someone like him to point out that when Jesus moved among the lepers, He never wore a mask.
coldjoint

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:18 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I'm waiting for Franklin Graham

To tell people like you that hate is not a good thing and Jesus never approved of it. Oh wait, he has. Why you use Jesus to make some asinine point might catch up to you later.

You need to bring Allah into this, he hates just like you do. But you have nothing to say about Islam, do you?
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:29 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Quacks are a dime a dozen, much like brainwashed fanatics repeating what they say.

Okay.

But, to use just one example:

Several weeks ago (March 18) you posted a link under this headline:

An effective treatment for #Coronavirus #COVID-19 has been found in a common anti-malarial drug

And you added your own summation:

Quote:
Science says so. This pandemic is as good as gone. Not that the MSM will tell you that.

It doesn't take much insight to see that, like a brainwashed fanatic, you simply repeated what these quacks (and your stupid president) said.

"Take it. What've you got to lose?" were his words.

lmur

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:34 pm
@hightor,
Really? Someone was idiotic enough to say that? Fake news, surely! Nobody's that stupid. Are they? Bloody 'eck.
Builder

Mon 11 May, 2020 01:40 pm
Still paranoid, folks?

Quote:

Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel of Tel Aviv University, who also serves on the research and development advisory board for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, plotted the rates of new coronavirus infections of the U.S., U.K., Sweden, Italy, Israel, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Spain. The numbers told a shocking story: irrespective of whether the country quarantined like Israel, or went about business as usual like Sweden, coronavirus peaked and subsided in the exact same way. In the exact, same, way. His graphs show that all countries experienced seemingly identical coronavirus infection patterns, with the number of infected peaking in the sixth week and rapidly subsiding by the eighth week.

The Wuhan Virus follows its own pattern, he told Mako, an Israeli news agency. It is a fixed pattern that is not dependent on freedom or quarantine. “There is a decline in the number of infections even [in countries] without closures, and it is similar to the countries with closures,” he wrote in his paper.

“Is the coronavirus expansion exponential? The answer by the numbers is simple: no. Expansion begins exponentially but fades quickly after about eight weeks,” Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel concluded. The reason why coronavirus follows a fixed pattern is yet unknown. “I have no explanation,” he told Mako, “There are is kinds of speculation: maybe it’s climate-related, maybe the virus has its own life cycle.”

But what about Italy and their staggering 12% mortality rate? “The health system in Italy has its own problems. It has nothing to do with coronavirus. In 2017 it also collapsed because of the flu,” Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel told the news agency. Indeed, Italy’s exceptionally high coronavirus mortality rate is eerily reminiscent of their unusually high flu mortality rates. Supportive of this theory, Germany, has low flu infection and mortality rates and similarly low coronavirus rates.

Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel concludes in his analysis summary paper that the data from the past 50 days indicates that the closure policies of the quarantine countries can be replaced by more moderate social distancing policies. The numbers simply do not support quarantine or economic closure.

source
0 Replies