monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Lash

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Tell me your votes over the last 20 years. If I owe you an apology, I'll comply. In this country, nobody's innocent.
izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:20 pm
@Lash,
I stick up for family members, it’s what most parents do.

I’ve not claimed that makes me a hero.

Now you’re grasping at straws.

You can go wherever you want to go. It doesn’t bother me, all you’ve got to trade is bullshit anyway.

Do your bloody worst.

The only person in your corner right now is Coldjoint. That’s all we need to know.
Lash

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:24 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm not grasping at straws.
I'm devoted to what matters to me most.
You say you are as well.

Leave me to my life and I'll leave you to yours.

izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:24 pm
@Lash,
What right do you have to demand my voting record for 20 years?

Talk about a sense of bloody entitlement.
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:26 pm
Quote:
White House: US taking 'very liberal' approach to counting COVID-19 deaths

I guess this is getting around. Remember the doctor in Montana?

Quote:
Federal officials are treating anyone who dies with coronavirus as having died from it.

That just is not right, and totally screws up the actual death toll to complete this overreaction.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/white-house-taking-very-liberal-approach-counting-covid-19-deaths#.XpIQNzv2Hgw.twitter
Lash

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:27 pm
@izzythepush,
You have a right to judge mine? Tell yours. Quid pro quo or step off.
izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:28 pm
@Lash,
You started the name calling. You called me Mr British Empire. Prior to that I’d challenged your logic, I’d not called you any names.

And now it’s getting uncomfortable you want to back down.

Fair enough, but next time don’t start something you can’t finish.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:30 pm
@Lash,
Judging with the facts. When you voted for Dubya I voted for John Denham.

You can check his voting record if you want.

This isn’t new information.
Lash

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:37 pm
@izzythepush,
20 years or you are suspect.

Don't try to uphold the veneer of perfection. it rots your soul.
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:44 pm
Quote:
NY Times Calls Trump’s Vote-by-Mail Fraud Claim ‘False,’ But Saw ‘Fraud’ in 2012

Is the NYT evolving or just lying again?
Quote:
That’s exactly what the Times used to think, as shown in Adam Liptak’s "Error and Fraud at Issue As Absentee Voting Rises” that made the front page in October 2012, emphasizing the potential for fraud around mail-in/absentee ballots.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That just is not right, and totally screws up the actual death toll to complete this overreaction.

Seems to be the "way of the west" when you look at the stats, nation-by-nation.

Australia is still at less than 2 deaths per million, 351,380 tests done, and just 6,303 cases recorded, with only two new cases a day, and we're approaching total lockdown (again) with police warning drivers that they will have to prove the need to be mobile over this Easter weekend.

This is from your link;

Quote:
That approach has reportedly been applied in Italy, which records among the highest death rates from the disease across the planet. Italian health official Walter Ricciardi told media last month that "the way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus."

Other public officials have also adopted broad COVID-19 coding policies. In Ohio, Gov. Mike DeWine on Friday confirmed at a press conference that the state would begin counting residents as being infected with COVID-19 so long as they showed likely signs of infection. DeWine said these criteria were developed by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Likely signs of infection, when those "signs" are indicative of many common ailments across a wide spectrum. Seems like the medical industry, and big pharma, is in cahoots with the MSM and govt. to promote fear and mistrust in the general community.

When we have the likes of Bill Gates (no medical experience, nor education, but interests in the vaccine industry) warming everyone up to the idea that nobody will be safe, until a vaccine is "created" and everyone gets it, or gets "electronically tagged" as being recovered from it.

George Orwell thrashes in his grave.....
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 02:54 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
George Orwell thrashes in his grave....

It is like a dry run to strict authoritarianism, which leads to fascism . The MSM wants people isolated. Trump does not like the control, it clearly comes from the Left trying to scare people into a global government like it would make things better. They seem to forget what kind of countries would be involved in global government and it is not good.

Gates brings the "mark of the Beast" to mind.

But your right, this whole crisis has been weaponized against Trump. He will handle it. What would Ned Kelly do?
Builder

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 03:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It is like a dry run to strict authoritarianism, which leads to fascism .

Even more concerning, to the thinkers on the planet, is that the sheep are playing their part, in spreading the fear, and acting as agents for the fascists.

Quote:
this whole crisis has been weaponized against Trump

More evidence that the former admin did some very, very, bad things, and almost had the whole system stitched up, and headed for a cliff of their own making.

Trump's biggest "mistake" was in not pardoning the previous admin, as has been the standard practice since forever, and openly telling them what he had planned for them, when he becomes the prez.

I'm actually not a fan of his, but was eternally grateful that he shut down the plans of HRC, and her merry band of international criminals.

Oh, and what would Ned Kelly do? LOL.

Ned was a rebel, but anyone with a pair of functioning gonads would have stood up to the colonials back in the day. They're still throwing their weight around.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 03:35 pm
@Lash,
You sound like you’re talking from experience.

I’ve only voted Labour, and the only candidates I voted for who got in were Alan Whitehead and John Denham.

Be free to check their records against the war criminal you voted for.
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 04:41 pm
Personally, I'm hoping for twenty more pages like the above.
Builder

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 05:05 pm
Worth a look, in my book.

source

The plain truth is that no matter our ethnicity, religion, gender, political party (the list goes on), nor even our socioeconomic status, as Americans we share this: We are busy. We’re out and about hustling to make our own lives work. We have goals to meet and meetings to attend and mortgages to pay — all while the phone is ringing and the laptop is pinging. And when we get home, Crate and Barrel and 3M and Andy Cohen make us feel just good enough to get up the next day and do it all over again. It is very easy to close your eyes to a problem when you barely have enough time to close them to sleep. The greatest misconception among us, which causes deep and painful social and political tension every day in this country, is that we somehow don’t care about each other. White people don’t care about the problems of black America. Men don’t care about women’s rights. Cops don’t care about the communities they serve. Humans don’t care about the environment. These couldn’t be further from the truth. We do care. We just don’t have the time to do anything about it. Maybe that’s just me. But maybe it’s you, too.

Well, the treadmill you’ve been on for decades just stopped. Bam! And that feeling you have right now is the same as if you’d been thrown off your Peloton bike and onto the ground: What in the holy **** just happened? I hope you might consider this: What happened is inexplicably incredible. It’s the greatest gift ever unwrapped. Not the deaths, not the virus, but The Great Pause. It is, in a word, profound.
0 Replies

Builder

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 05:09 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I'm hoping for twenty more pages like the above.

Perhaps you could save your retweets for the retweeter?
0 Replies

snood

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 05:20 pm
when asked how he would know when it was safe to go out in public again, the guy who stared directly into an eclipse and said to rake the forest and waterbomb the cathedral and nuke the hurricane pointed to his big dumb pumpkin head. in other words, we're all going to ******* die

@itsJeffTiedrich
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 06:41 pm
@snood,
Quote:
we're all going to ******* die

Well, progressives do want equality. What is he bitching about?
farmerman

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
ya know, hes calling youre president a MORON. Nuking a hurricane .You have to admit though,that that was pretty stupid wasnt it?