monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 08:18 am
@coldjoint,
that is simply ludicrous. One of your cites says there's nothng there. the other wants money before you can read it. Pay to read your nonsense? Hah. stop shilling for ultra right wing nonsense. If anything the coronavirus response is strengthening the family because people have to stay home with family members, and there are a whole lot of heartwarming stories online about people who feel wonderful about that.
revelette3

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:16 am
@blatham,
I agree with your take and hightor's, izzy, and snood's take as well. I decided on my own to quit analyzing her and/or trying to figure her out. What I decided to do was to respond to anything I wished to and just let the name-calling be ignored as it deserves. So; I am going to leave it at that.
revelette3

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:18 am
@Brand X,
I have noticed that both are republicans, I guess they were sufficiently appreciative to the President to receive ventilators. We live in sick times in our country in more than the Pandemic going on.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Maybe making families learn about each other will make each individual look outside themselves when this Trumpvirus pandemic is over.

Maybe there's a couple of blessings here: a less selfist attitude and an understanding: it CAN happen here and we'd better be better prepared next time.

There will be a next time.
0 Replies

revelette3

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:21 am
‘A Shameful Void of Federal Leadership’
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:25 am
@revelette3,
I've stopped reading or responding to three people here. They don't cite, they confuse denying with refuting. They whinge about being insulted while handing out ad hominem the whole time.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:58 am
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Yeah, yeah. And OJ was innocent.

Actually a lot of stupid people believe that. Stupid people also believe Trump is corrupt.
Brand X

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 09:58 am
@revelette3,
Kiss the ring and tell him he's beautiful, you get rations.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
David Frum

Not only is he hack, but the coyote never dies. It is a cartoon. And this guy needs a comic strip.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:08 am
Give them Hell, Lash.
MontereyJack

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:09 am
@coldjoint,
as I said, hard time recognizing a metaphor.
MontereyJack

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:10 am
@coldjoint,
bogus.
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:35 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
as I said, hard time recognizing a metaphor.

That was a metaphor, the one you claimed before was not.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:37 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
bogus.

"Don't bogart that joint", got anything else?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:42 am
@coldjoint,
trump has proved he's corrupt. stupid people think he's not.
coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:44 am
Quote:
Whistleblower: How CDC Is Manipulating The COVID-19 Death-Toll

I have already posted another story on this. Is there any federal agency that is not weaponized against Trump?
Quote:
A Montana based physician has blown the whistle on how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is exaggerating the COVID-19 death toll by manipulating Coronavirus death certificates. Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, is a longtime Montana physician with over 30 years of experience practicing medicine. Signing death certificates is a routine part of her job.

The more deaths, the more the MSM demonizes Trump.
Quote:
Translation? The CDC counts both true COVID-19 cases and speculative guesses of COVID-19 the same. They call it death by COVID-19. They automatically overestimate the real death numbers, by their own admission. Prior to COVID-19, people were more likely to get an accurate cause of death written on their death certificate if they died in the hospital. Why more accurate when a patient dies in the hospital? Because hospital staff has physical examination findings labs, radiologic studies, et cetera, to make a good educated guess. It is estimated that 60 percent of people die in the hospital. But even [with] those in-hospital deaths, the cause of death is not always clear, especially in someone with multiple health conditions, each of which could cause the death.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/whistleblower-how-cdc-manipulating-covid-19-death-toll
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 10:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
trump has proved he's corrupt. stupid people think he's not.

No he hasn't. And stupid is outsmarting everyone that comes after him.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Give them Hell, Lash.

"I don't give them Hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it's Hell."

~Lash and Harry T. Smile
izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 11:41 am
@Lash,
See, you’re proud of your right wing support.

If neo Nazis started praising me, I’d know I was doing something wrong.

The one thing you’re definitely not doing is telling the truth.

How was dropping nuclear devices on Hiroshima And Nagasaki not giving anyone Hell?
blatham

Sat 11 Apr, 2020 12:01 pm
Quote:
Jay Rosen
@jayrosen_nyu
22m
The battle to prevent Americans from understanding what went down January to April will be one of the biggest propaganda and freedom of information fights in modern US history. https://nytimes.com/2020/04/11/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-response.html So much of it is public that the manufacture of confusion has to be massive.
0 Replies