monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:14 pm
@oralloy,
yes, there clearly is. your denials of the obvious are as meaningless as trump's denials when there is actual physical evidence rebutting him.
oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
No. There is no name-calling in my post.

I did post some facts, and progressives certainly don't like facts. But facts are not name-calling.
MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:21 pm
@coldjoint,
"delusional,", "hate", "bizarre delussioi" counts as childish name calling in any reasonably sane outlook on life. Preumbably not in yours. Which is kind of a comment on your outlook.

coldjoint

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
"delusional,"

Yes, you seem to be.
oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Those terms are not name-calling. They accurately describe progressives and progressivism.
MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:23 pm
@oralloy,
and what you call facts are once again purely your opinion, which is worth as much as the electrons that print it.
MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:24 pm
@coldjoint,
pot and kettle, joint.
oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
You cannot point out anything untrue in his posts.
MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:25 pm
@oralloy,
that's childish name=-alling right there.
MontereyJack

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:26 pm
@oralloy,
there's nothing true in it.
oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Your failure to provide any examples of untrue statements says otherwise.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that's childish name-calling right there.

No it isn't.
oralloy

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
and what you call facts are once again purely your opinion, which is worth as much as the electrons that print it.

That is incorrect. Progressives find facts to be highly inconvenient, but facts are not opinions.

https://patcrosscartoons.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/the-facts1.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 10:43 pm
More violence from the Left.
Quote:
Caught on Video: Lefty Thugs Trash College Republican Display at University of California, Santa Cruz

This is what progressives and Democrats because they have no argument that is worth a ****, let alone good for this country. Is this the new way to win an election? It will become one if Democrats win. There is no doubt violence for their cause is completely acceptable to them.

If anyone can show me a Democrat speaking out about this incident and condemning it I'll be right here.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/02/13/caught-on-video-lefty-thugs-trash-college-republican-display-at-university-of-california-santa-cruz/#.XkXG8sbG4Jo.twitter
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 02:04 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
There are other instances where the Electoral College didn't correspond with the popular vote.

Duh! It was never going to be about the popular vote.

Which part of that are you not getting?

Quote:
Instead, I'll restate it for you. The irony of your "united" comment, in regard to your singling out of the state of California, escapes you.

Nope. California (the state) is where Clinton scored very well in the popular vote stakes. Singling it out is what you're trying to avoid, because without Cali, Clinton didn't win the popular vote, at all.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 05:32 am
@oralloy,
true, facts are not opinions, but most of what you and conservatives in general consider to be facts are in fact mere opinion so often repeated by conservatives that they have come to think of them as facts when in fact they are not.not in fact facts but opinions.
MontereyJack

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 05:44 am
@oralloy,
oh yes it is.
hightor

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 06:08 am
Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine
blatham

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 08:53 am
By the by... I'd not seen this before. It's the back cover of a book by Banksy. Genius.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/517VLkrduHL.jpg
blatham

Fri 14 Feb, 2020 08:58 am
@hightor,
Shocking revelation. Actually quite significant in its dimensions. Yet the folks on the right have a memory hole easily vast enough to accommodate it with nary a burp.