monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 07:33 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
Not that Trump is a vengeance-driven sociopath or anything.

Mr. Obama's childish taunting of Mr. Trump, leading Mr. Trump to run for president so he could smash and erase Mr. Obama's legacy, will one day be seen as the biggest mistake in presidential history.

If not for that night, Mr. Trump might not have decided to run for president in 2016. And even if Mr. Trump had still become president, if not for that night it wouldn't now be his life's mission to annihilate Mr. Obama's legacy.

But progressives can't help but to act that way. It's just the type of people that progressives are.

But like I said, Mr. Obama made the biggest mistake in presidential history.

blatham

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 07:33 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Have you noticed that the liberal press leads every piece of news with Trump said without pointing out the sob lied?
No, definitely not every piece by a long shot. And the word "lie", even when accurate which is almost always is, doesn't have to appear in the lead so long as it isn't buried.

But you are definitely correct in criticizing the media for often being cowardly in their coverage of his lies.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 07:34 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Well, yeah.

I am right here.
coldjoint

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 08:13 pm
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/image-14.png
glitterbag

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 08:17 pm
@coldjoint,
How splendid for you.
coldjoint

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 08:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
How splendid for you.

How petty for you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 08:32 pm
It looks like the Republicans aren't going for the Democrats' proposal to prevent Mr. Trump from confronting his accusers.

If there are to be witnesses, there is support for allowing Mr. Trump to call witnesses as well.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/478704-gop-threatens-to-weaponize-impeachment-witnesses-amid-standoff
glitterbag

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 09:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

How about a link to that poll?

If you had clicked on the WP in his post you would have seen it. Anything else we can do for you cupcake?
oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 09:07 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
More than 8 in 10 black Americans say they believe Trump is a racist and that he has made racism a bigger problem in the country. Nine in 10 disapprove of his job performance overall.

It's sad that so many people are that delusional.

Luckily though, their problems are not my problem, so it doesn't matter what they think.
coldjoint

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 09:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Anything else we can do for you cupcake?

What I asked for. I will not pay for a paper that belongs at the bottom of a birdcage. They have lost their credibility.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:33 pm
@oralloy,
I think it's pretty clear who the delusional person is here.
oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
Progressives are quite delusional indeed.
MontereyJack

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:39 pm
@oralloy,
so is he going to allow testimony from all the people he blocked from testifying? what about hearing fromthem? that would be the fair thing to do if we're going to have witnesses, wouldn't it?
MontereyJack

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:40 pm
@oralloy,
the usual blahblahblah.
MontereyJack

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:42 pm
@coldjoint,
branco is an unremitting idiot.
oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
He draws the truth. Democrats think that they should be above the law.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the usual blahblahblah.

The usual progressive disregard for facts and reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
so is he going to allow testimony from all the people he blocked from testifying? what about hearing fromthem? that would be the fair thing to do if we're going to have witnesses, wouldn't it?

It looks like if there are witnesses, then everybody will get their witnesses.

But it's still unclear if there will be witnesses.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:55 pm
@oralloy,
So after a year of Trump's baseless racist vindictive flatantly false birtherism, Obama hits back at a joke roast. Obama's blameless. Trump had been and continues=d to be an asshole. And never lose sight of the fact that Rump was roundly rejected by the voters n 2016. That is what the country is all about, the voters,not the electoral college. The most colossal mistake of America's history is trump's EC "win.
oralloy

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 11:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Because of Mr. Obama's petty name-calling, most of his legacy has been erased and destroyed.

I guess if you don't care about Mr. Obama's achievements, it wasn't too serious of a mistake.