monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 01:54 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
if she knew you even existed

My existence does not depend on Rachel Maddow. Nothing or no one depends on Rachel Maddow but her creditors. But that is not ruling out people that prefer gossip over news. Know any?

Maddow makes her living telling people to hate their fellow Americans and America.
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 02:15 pm
@coldjoint,
I forgot to add that she (Maddow) also promotes self-hatred. That is a terrible state of mind and a miserable way to live.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:08 pm
RABEL222 wrote:
Now post another of your bull shyt posts cj and Ollie.

You cannot provide any examples of an untrue statement in either his posts or my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Stupid as usual.

Not at all. Progressives are clearly upset that another one of their terrorist buddies was killed.
oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/02-angry-d-la-600-600x429.jpg

http://flagandcross.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/01-Road-Kill-LA-600.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:15 pm
Quote:
Iran State TV anchor quits: “I apologize for lying to you on TV for 13 years”

There are quite a few American TV anchors that should do the same thing.
Quote:
When will the American establishment media apologize for lying to us about the Islamic Republic of Iran for all these years?

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/iran-state-tv-anchor-quits-i-apologize-for-lying-to-you-on-tv-for-13-years
0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:17 pm
@oralloy,
Would you be so kind as to give an actual listing of these folks you claim considered Qasem Solemanito be a 'buddy'?

While you're at it, who are the other now murdered people you want to claim the road progressives were tight with?

And you might as well say who their current terrorist pals are....
izzythepush

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:20 pm
Quote:
Turkey has summoned a senior Egyptian diplomat to protest what it said was a raid by Egyptian security forces on the Cairo office of Turkey's state-run news agency, in which four people were arrested.

The Anadolu news agency on Wednesday said the four employees, including one Turkish national, were taken to an undisclosed location after the police swoop.

Egyptian security forces shut down the agency's security cameras and internet and searched the premises overnight, the agency reported. The workers' passports, mobile phones, and computers were confiscated, it said, adding no explanation was given to the agency's lawyer.

Turkey's foreign ministry strongly condemned the move, which it described as "an act of violence" against Anadolu. It also summoned the Egyptian charge d'affaires over the matter.

"This act of violence against Anadolu not only shows the Egyptian leadership's hostile stance towards the freedom of the press, but also once again shows its grave conditions on democracy and transparency," the ministry said.

It also blamed Western nations for the raid, accusing them of "turning a blind eye" to rights violations in Egypt.

The ministry called on Egyptian authorities to immediately release the detained Anadolu personnel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/turkey-egyptian-security-forces-raid-news-agency-cairo-200115154642626.html<br />
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:20 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
And you might as well say who their current terrorist pals are....

CAIR is one, tied to Hamas that they support. The ISNA another. All linked with the Muslim Brotherhood and terror.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
"This act of violence against Anadolu not only shows the Egyptian leadership's hostile stance towards the freedom of the press, but also once again shows its grave conditions on democracy and transparency," the ministry said.

Where does Aljazeera get off saying democracy and transparency even exist in the ME, with the exception of Israel? Turkey is an authoritarian near fascist state. This whole thing is a joke.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:25 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Would you be so kind as to give an actual listing of these folks you claim considered Qasem Solemanito be a 'buddy'?

All progressives everywhere in the world.

Sturgis wrote:
While you're at it, who are the other now murdered people you want to claim the road progressives were tight with?

Gunning down progressives' terrorist buddies is hardly murder.

Progressives were pretty fond of Usama bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers. That's why progressives said on 9/11 that America got what we deserved.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:29 pm
Quote:
provides lots of dead American children

As opposed to the UK that provides a lot of raped children that are still alive. One set is out of their misery. Of course the NRA is not responsible for those deaths and is not our government. Your government, your authorities are responsible for those children.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:36 pm
That would be right!

Unfortunately, (for Oralloy), LaPierre isn't on his list of progressives.
glitterbag

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:40 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I haven't dug down into this story yet. But of course I'll accept your expertise.

I don't have the inside track on that story, but the texts/messages shown publically are bizarre...I can't imagine a professional writing such vulgar/aggressive/threatening things in an 'official' capacity .......however, it's still disturbing to read such things as "she had two visitors", "she turned her phone off", "she's outside the embassy", "in Ukraine you can get anything for money, I've heard" as if he's providing a minute by minutes update on the Ambassador's routine. They sound as if a 12 year old wrote them hoping to be mistaken as a dangerous dude, and the only thing missing is the 'Bwahaha' sound effect.

I just think he sounds totally nuts.......actually, I hope he WAS making up everything trying to impress another knuckle dragger and sound like some thug insider.......because if he really was hired to surveil the Ambassador things are dire. I don't use the word 'dire' as fluff.

0 Replies

revelette3

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:49 pm
@glitterbag,
I thought it was downright menacing reading as well.
glitterbag

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:53 pm
@revelette3,
It was definitely menacing...
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:09 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
That would be right!

No it wouldn't. Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles does not harm anyone at all.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:27 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Swamp filling news

Quote:
ProPublica
@propublica
Trump has been president almost three years.

He's already appointed four times more lobbyists to government jobs than Obama had six years into office.

It's one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees. An ethics watchdog called it "staggering."
HERE

That's sad. Sad
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 05:25 pm
Quote:
Journalists and Trump Allies Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Targeted

This lady is not a credible source. She was up to her neck in this subversion.
https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/15/judicial-watch-releases-list-of-journalists-and-trump-allies-ukraine-ambassador-targeted/
blatham

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 06:00 pm
@McGentrix,
Worse than sad, I think. It is 180 degrees from a/the key campaign slogan.

And yet, no one in his administration and no one in his party (that I know of) has spoken out or criticized Trump for this violation of what he'd promised.
0 Replies