monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 07:23 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
Fortunately CJ uses pink fonts. It's so easy to skip over.

Your posts are nothing to write home about. You seem quite comfortable with your specious superiority. I am not impressed and doubt if I ever will be.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 07:45 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
spam, you mean...

Spam would describe your fail memes. The intolerance exhibited here is why this country is in such a mess.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 07:52 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
anti-Islamist diatribes

Do you even know what Islamists advocate? Everyone should be anti-Islamist. If you are not you endorse supremacy, sexism, totalitarianism, murder and terror. So now you know, still support Islamists?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 08:09 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I don't read the fellow's posts so will have to accept your account of his innerness.

Of course you don't. You know what I think of your rank dishonesty and propaganda, and the truth simply scares you. Fairly easy to see.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 08:34 pm
https://i1.wp.com/usa-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/72-1.jpg?resize=1536%2C872&ssl=1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 08:40 pm
https://i0.wp.com/usa-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/79.jpg?resize=1536%2C871&ssl=1
Nice hat Adam. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 09:06 pm
Quote:
Twitter Locks Accounts of Journalists Who Tweeted Saudi Terrorist’s Stated Motivations

This is supporting Islamists. Twitter is as bad as the NYT.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/12/08/twitter-locks-accounts-of-journalists-who-tweeted-saudi-terrorists-stated-motivations/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 09:15 pm
Quote:
Fox and Friends host Pete Hegseth is 'BANNED from Twitter' after sharing anti-American 'manifesto' of Pensacola shooter Mohammed Alshamrani

Twitter cannot hide the truth about Islam, but they are sure as Hell trying.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/l/34/34656.jpg?1569802379

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7769709/Fox-host-Pete-Hegseth-BANNED-Twitter-sharing-manifesto-Pensacola-shooter.html
0 Replies

snood

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 09:27 pm
Man, that is just so pathetic. Nine straight posts talking to himself.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 09:35 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Man, that is just so pathetic. Nine straight posts talking to himself.

Not anymore Einstein. Laughing Laughing Laughing And someone voted the majority of them up.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 10:13 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Man, that is just so pathetic.

Even more pathetic, is the DNC having no viable candidates, and zero policy or even a viable platform for the 2020 election.

'Sup dudes?
coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 10:53 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
and zero policy or even a viable platform for the 2020 election.

Pesky Australians. Cool
Builder

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 11:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Pesky Australians

I'm surprised they've not focused on how bad things are "down under" at present.

Tory sellouts in power.
coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 11:17 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
I'm surprised they've not focused on how bad things are "down under" at present.

They have tunnel vision, all they can see is 4 more years of Trump and they are desperate.
Builder

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 11:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
They have tunnel vision, all they can see is 4 more years of Trump and they are desperate

If things keep improving at their current rate (jobs growth, economic recovery, no new invasions) what will they have to bitch about?
coldjoint

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 11:42 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
(jobs growth, economic recovery, no new invasions) what will they have to bitch about?

They love to be miserable, they will find something. Self hatred and hate for fellow Americans is not enough for them.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 9 Dec, 2019 12:44 am
@snood,
I know, then seven more from people who apparently can't organize their thoughts. A2K doesn't charge by the word folks, you are not limited to 15 words or less.
roger

Mon 9 Dec, 2019 02:56 am
@glitterbag,
But, did you ever wish there was a limit on how much quoted material can be pulled from one outside sources
Builder

Mon 9 Dec, 2019 03:00 am
@roger,
Quote:
did you ever wish there was a limit on how much quoted material can be pulled from one outside source
?

Indeed. Some posters, in particular that pomgolian guy, thinks we'd like to read a couple of novels from the BBC.

I prefer to just get to the point.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 9 Dec, 2019 04:23 am
Notable piece of information on Giuliani from this NYT piece
Quote:
A third marriage has fallen into divorce court ruins, revealing monthly expenses of $230,000[/bold] for six homes and 11 country club memberships.

And that's just the houses and memberships. So, what to do?
Quote:
The Trump administration turned out to be very good for the business of being Rudy Giuliani, though it was no simple matter to say precisely what that was.

“Probably in the last two years, people have talked to me about hundreds of deals,” Mr. Giuliani said this fall.

...He hired himself out to a Turkish money launderer, Reza Zarrab, and argued his case directly to the president and the secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, in the Oval Office. Mr. Zarrab had been accused of moving $10 billion in gold and cash to Iran, evading American sanctions. He eventually pleaded guilty and became a prosecution witness.

Lots more at the link. Now consider how susceptible Giuliani might be to the manipulations of Putin or other such.