monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 06:07 pm
As if we didn't know, it is official now.
Quote:
Russia case agent Strzok cited for misconduct, security violation and ‘exceptionally poor judgment’ in FBI memos

Quote:
The disciplinary file shows the FBI believed Strzok’s political statements on his official government phone while overseeing the Russia collusion and Clinton email probe may have caused the bureau its most lasting damage.

The letter cited pages of the most egregious texts where Strzok and Page railed against Trump and even suggested they would use their powers to have “an insurance policy” or to “stop him” from becoming president.

“Your excessive, repeated and politically charged text messages, while you were assigned as the lead case agent on the FBI’s two biggest and most politically sensitive investigations in decades, demonstrated a gross lack of professionalism and exceptionally poor judgment,” the FBI wrote Strzok.

“Your misconduct cast a pall over the FBI’s Clinton email and Russia investigations and the work of the Special Counsel. The immeasurable harm done to the reputation of the FBI will not be easily overcome,” the letter added.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/russia-case-agent-strzok-cited-for-misconduct-security-violation-and-exceptionally-poor-judgment-in-fbi-memos/
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 06:23 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Fine decision.

Waste of money. She has no worries of getting defeated by any Democrat upstate. These are my waters and I know em well.
Builder

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 08:41 pm
So, the gossip is that Trump's Saturday hospital visit was all about an attempted food poisoning.

Can anyone else share info on that?

I was wondering when the crims behind his impeachment attempt would show their desperation.

Builder

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 08:56 pm

Donald Trump Jr.
‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted Carpe Donktum

🔹

We always knew Swalwell was full of ****... #fartgate

Donald Trump Jr. added,
0:10
Carpe Donktum
🔹
@CarpeDonktum
Last one... I swear.

Replying to @DonaldJTrumpJr

He's the REAL "whistleblower"!
8 replies 3 retweets 97 likes
Jay_El_Cee_12
‏ @JayElCee121
12h12 hours ago

The most underrated tweet!!!
0 replies 0 retweets 20 likes

End of conversation

New conversation
Lori Hendry
‏ @Lrihendry
13h13 hours ago

Replying to @DonaldJTrumpJr

It seems Eric swalwell has changed his position on natural gas. AOC gave him an excuse note "it's okay it's renewable"
11 replies 63 retweets 303 likes
Real Music

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 09:27 pm
Democrat Wins After President Donald Trump Begs Voters To Send Message.

Published November 18, 2019

0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:10 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

So, the gossip is that Trump's Saturday hospital visit was all about an attempted food poisoning.

Can anyone else share info on that?

I was wondering when the crims behind his impeachment attempt would show their desperation.

I haven't heard that, but then again I don't follow all the "hair on fire lunatics" off their meds 'talking heads' at Fox TV who think someone is dosing fat-boy's Big Mac's.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:14 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

blatham wrote:

Fine decision.

Waste of money. She has no worries of getting defeated by any Democrat upstate. These are my waters and I know em well.

However, not everyone swims in the same fetid waters as you. I suppose we will find out, for better or for worse.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:31 pm
Today the Republican members at the Impeachment hearings smeared and impuned the motives of a War Veteran who has served admirably........apparently oblivious of POTUS's recent pardoning of 3 court marshaled military men found guilty of War Crimes. Hooray for us....we are on our way to becoming a pariah nation. Thank you Trump.
BillW

Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:42 pm
@glitterbag,
tRump is a total JERK and now Republicans are proving they same!

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 12:01 am
@glitterbag,
Bergdhal served honorably according to Susan Rice. They don't know that much about the military. I do not recall them( Democrats) having a fit when Obama starting firing top generals in what many thought was a purge.

The only thing they are consistent about is their rank hypocrisy.
glitterbag

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 12:49 am
@coldjoint,
I'm not sure what dimension you live in, but does your nonsense make any sense at all to the imaginary people around you???? Of Course it does, doesn't it. That's so special.
oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:52 am
@glitterbag,
His posts are not nonsense, and I am not an imaginary person.
izzythepush

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:05 am
@glitterbag,
She was interviewed on Last Week Tonight some months back.

glitterbag

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:07 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

His posts are not nonsense, and I am not an imaginary person.

Yes you are.....sorry to break it to you Skippy.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:25 am
@izzythepush,
Monica Lewinsky doesn't deserve to be a victim.....however, as sympathetic as she might be, she behaved in a manner that was reckless, provocative and more than willing...she even conferred with that terrible woman Linda Tripp who encouraged her to pursue a doomed direction for Tripps own entertainment. As an adult woman, if a junior employee confided to me that she was flipping her thong in a flirtatious way, I would have spoken to her, then contacted whoever is in charge of interns and have her placed in a more suitable position.

I am not making any excuse for Bill Clinton, he behaved in a despicable fashion......maybe not quite as sleazy as slippery Donald Trump, but still.
0 Replies

Builder

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:38 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I am not an imaginary person.

Admin here is actually quite reasonable,
when it comes to dealing with abuse like that.

Just hit that "report" button.

You know they've used it on you.
glitterbag

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:44 am
@Builder,
Thanks Australia!
Builder

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:52 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Thanks Australia!

You're always very welcome, kid.
0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 04:36 am
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 20 Nov, 2019 04:44 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
As an electoral matter, I'll go with your superior local knowledge here. I was really just rooting for the inherent criticism of her behavior at the hearings.
0 Replies