monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Brand X

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:05 pm
I don't know all the nuances of witness tampering, but regarding the tweet's during a witness testifying, this particular witness would not have known about the tweet had Schiff not stopped the whole thing to read it to her.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You posted a reaction piece of crap from a Right wing rag, not a source like Starr, whose at least been in the battles.
I looked up the "American Greatness" blog and obviously there were posts by its "sponsors and bloggers"> But I also found many many posts that ere more objective about its smearing campaigns.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump is being denied his right to face his accuser

So you think that rules of evidence apply in an invstigation eh? If impechment moves fwd, he will have plenty of opportunity to "Face his accusers"
My obs stands, you know **** about procedures.

Impeachment merely means "Bringing Charges", The investigation is under no obligation to ven go public as its done (ONLY because the weenie president had used that excuse in a hopes to affect some kind of big GOP uprising against the investigation.
Boy what a moron you are.

I hope that someday Trump has somone read the US Constitution to him. Its been said that in his lad up to taking office he was tutoed and he quickly lost attention as is typical of untreated ADHD in adults.
blatham

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:19 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I hope that someday Trump has somone read the US Constitution to him.

Even if he could manage to stay focused on so many words, there's no reason at all to assume he'd give a **** about anything in it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:21 pm
@farmerman,
You need to cut Coldjoint a break here, he’s been rattled ever since all of those monkeys flew out of his butt.
BillW

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:22 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

You hve no iea what witness tampering is do you??. Trump, the object of the investigation, iis, by tweeting his implied control over Yovnovich, is acting like a Mafia Don.
(which is what he really makes believe he is).

Itd be best if Trump would just xercise a big portion of STFU

Not a "good" Mafia Don farmer. A good one knows better than doing something in his own name - tRump is just an acting Don in a really bad movie!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
"Face his accusers"

He only wants to face one. And your excuses do not change the fact that whistleblowers credibility will be judged by his actions. Past and present.
He is an operative for the Democratic party and this is simply a conspiracy that has nothing to do with American justice. That you want a nation where votes don't count and your decisions are made for you is a serious defect in character for any thinking man.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 01:27 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You need to cut Coldjoint a break here, he’s been rattled ever since all of those monkeys flew out of his butt.

I know you have been unnerved since that house fell on your sister and your pitiful attempt at humor could be a result of that. Besides that, you are still pretty quick at jumping on the pile. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 02:02 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/76/42/8c/76428c56694d268d2bf1c5a3f32a8e4a.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 02:11 pm
Builder

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 02:57 pm
@coldjoint,
That is a body slam to the canvas right there.

Treasonous dems need a time out (& pay cut).

coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:04 pm
A quick question. Why isn't Wall Street panicking during this so called Constitutional crisis? The close is a new record high. You think they realize this is a joke? I do.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:07 pm
@Builder,
What a waste of my time. It is just a political pat on the back. It would be better if you posted the calls where he hinted he would like an investigation of the Biden so he could realise the weapons congress voted to give to Ukraine.
coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:11 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
he hinted

And you talk about facts in another thread? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Builder

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:50 pm
@RABEL222,
Wasting whose time?

Schiff is wasting the whole nation's time on this one.

0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:52 pm
@Builder,
That was never a transcript. It was heavily edited and "beefed". The GOP has already stipulated to that. Now theyre being like oral, "Ifn I aint right, Ill still keep shouting it and soon itll stick to the wall"
coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 03:58 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
That was never a transcript. It was heavily edited and "beefed"

Bullshit. People who have done that work say that is exactly how the transcripts are FOR ANY president. Do you consider that hearsay?
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 04:17 pm
Memories
Quote:
Paul Waldman
@paulwaldman1
Was trying to remember what the "Trump was just deeply concerned about corruption" defense reminded me of, and then it hit me: the argument that he fired James Comey because Comey treated Hillary Clinton unfairly.

Which is something the administration actually said for a while.

coldjoint

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 04:19 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Memories

Not your memory, but par for the course.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 15 Nov, 2019 05:38 pm
Now being widely reported but I'll just post this
Quote:
Mike Warren
@MichaelRWarren
· 17m
According to David Holmes’s opening statement obtained by @mkraju and @jeremyherb, Holmes could hear Sondland tell Trump on the phone that President Zelensky “loves your ass.”

Trump responded “So, he’s gonna do the investigation?”

“Sondland; “He’s gonna do it."

So, Sondland is going to need a good lawyer to avoid a perjury charge. And the "second hand, third hand" GOP propaganda line is, as the Russians say,
трахнул в задницу самый беспощадный
0 Replies