monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

McGentrix

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 06:56 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

As to your map, you do not help your case. As shown, migrants go to large population centers, not to the Norman Rockwell/meth lab hinterlands.

Tsk... your point was they go to NY and Ca... which referenced back to a point I made earlier about "New Yorkistan and Commiefornia"... Play fair now Blatham.
blatham

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 07:07 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Tsk... your point was they go to NY and Ca... which referenced back to a point I made earlier about "New Yorkistan and Commiefornia"
No kidding. They go to large population centers, mainly coastal, which as you probably know are liberal leaning regions. They do not go to fly-over country because they understand that there are very good reasons to fly over rather than to fly into.
McGentrix

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 07:24 am
@blatham,
...did you look at the map? I know that you can read a map...
revelette3

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 08:00 am
@McGentrix,
Trump regularly gripes about how we didn't steal the oil from countries we went to war with. Well, he isn't making that "mistake" now. In Trump's world, it's Oil Matters not lives.

Happy supporting him, McG.

0 Replies

revelette3

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 08:09 am
I'm so disgusted and depressed I doubt I'll be fit company today. The DOJ has opened their stupid investigating the investigators into a criminal probe, trying to prove the Obama administration had some kind of bias into the FBI looking into the Russian hacking into our elections. Gawd, I truly despise these people.

Every single time I read some new outrage of Trump/his henchmen, I just keep harping on 2016 and thinking how all this didn't have to happen if Bernie or busters just voted for Hillary with their noses pinched tight. I can see them doing the same if Bernie Sanders loses the primary in 2020.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 10:31 am
@revelette3,
Quote:
The DOJ has opened their stupid investigating the investigators into a criminal probe,

Why is it stupid? I, for one, would like the people punished who put our country through this 3 years of bullshit. Accusations backed up with 0 proof.

People are going to jail and they will not be Trump associates this time.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 10:58 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
...did you look at the map? I know that you can read a map...
I did. But it's not a good map. Whatever moron produced it put Colorado way too far north.
0 Replies

blatham

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 11:02 am
@revelette3,
The media impeachment narrative had to be stemmed or confused. This move was going to come anyway but we can presume they picked this moment entirely for propaganda purposes. Now Fox can feed the ravenous.

But I'm not concerned about what it might turn up. I'm far more concerned with the corruption Barr is manifesting. He's a tyrant in waiting, that boy.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 12:44 pm
@blatham,
Trump Family Considers Selling Hotel in Washington
Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Trump family, after nearly three years of controversy and legal fights, is considering selling its Washington hotel that is a few blocks from the White House.

The hotel has become a frequent target of criticism for Mr. Trump and his family because it often hosts foreign diplomats as well as corporate executives seeking approvals from the Trump administration and political groups that are pushing the White House for policy actions, creating questions about conflicts of interest.

“Since we opened our doors, we have received tremendous interest in this hotel and as real-estate developers, we are always willing to explore our options,” Eric Trump said Friday in a statement, which was first reported by The Wall Street Journal. “People are objecting to us making so much money on the hotel, and therefore we may be willing to sell.”
... ... ...
glitterbag

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:01 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

No, no it doesn't. And migrants aren't 'released', migrants migrate to job infested states/locations.
McGentrix

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:06 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

No, no it doesn't. And migrants aren't 'released', migrants migrate to job infested states/locations.

Do you see all the dots that aren't New York City or Los Angeles? Maybe you don't. See, Blatham wanted to say that immigrants were going to NYC and LA as they are bastions of liberalism. This map shows they tend to go to other places in addition to LA and NYC which would demonstrate a much broader distribution.

If you can't follow along with the adults, please go back and sit at the children's table.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:07 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

According to McGentrix' source, these map is done with the data of
Washington Post wrote:
1,545 migrants who passed through a shelter run by the El Paso nonprofit Annunciation House in February, about 2 percent of the total number of migrants who crossed into the country that month.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:12 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
If you can't follow along with the adults, please go back and sit at the children's table.
Obviously I must sit at the children table with glitterbag.
McGentrix

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Yes, but for different reasons.
hightor

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:21 pm
@McGentrix,
All the large urban centers — even in Texas — are more liberal than the empty white areas on your very small sample.

Walter and glitterbag, can you make room for me at the children's table?
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:26 pm
@glitterbag,
They are not migrants they are illegal aliens. Crow will be served at the children's table
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:26 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Yes, but for different reasons.
Well, I do think that the data from one centre from one month show where those people went.
But that's just 2% from one month. And from one centre.
Might well be that such is considered by adults like you as a statistically significant number. I'm child enough not to believe it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:30 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

All the large urban centers — even in Texas — are more liberal than the empty white areas on your very small sample.

Walter and glitterbag, can you make room for me at the children's table?

*sigh*

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmemes.ucoz.com%2F_nw%2F32%2F10201233.png&f=1&nofb=1
glitterbag

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:33 pm
@McGentrix,
It's practically impossible to take seriously a swaggering self styled 'wit' who actually use terms such as "New Yorkistan and Commiefornia". Does that pass for sophistication and biting wit in your circles. I bet you think it does. Oh and ouchie, what a slam, "go sit at the children's table".....your'e a regular William F.Buckley sans the intellect, vocabulary, sophistication and education. Actually more like the hero of the embittered, resentful old white guys, that miserable muckraking showboat 'Rush Limbaugh' the victimhood validator, the prince of mediocrity.
glitterbag

Fri 25 Oct, 2019 01:42 pm
@glitterbag,
One other thing, the map used as 'evidence' was produced by the Annunciation House...a religious charity that assists migrants during their journeys. It was not meant to show final destination but apparently not everybody READS VERY CAREFULLY.
0 Replies