monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

giujohn

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 09:30 pm
Let me explain Trumps motivation for Romney/Gore etc.

Invites them in makes them feel good when they leave they say nice things to the press about him then afterwards if they turn on him to the press he makes them look like two faced whiney little bitches. HES A GENIUS AND A MASTER AT MANIPULATION.
cicerone imposter

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 10:01 pm
@giujohn,
And you admire a guy like that! LOL
tony5732

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 10:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You liked Clinton! Her entire career was based on smoke mirrors and manipulation.

Trump is a non politician just figuring out how to play the game, and kicking everyone's ass at it.

I can admire that, I just hope he makes some good moves as president. We got 4 years to find out.
cicerone imposter

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 10:40 pm
@tony5732,
Not being a politician is not an excuse, when he chose to go into politics.
giujohn

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 10:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Do I admire a successful billionaire who made a fool of both parties AND the MSM???

YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO!
glitterbag

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 10:52 pm
@giujohn,
Well of course you do, you can't help yourself.
cicerone imposter

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 11:01 pm
@glitterbag,
guijohn doesn't understand that Trump is not a good investor. He inherited his money; he's not the financial genius he claims he is. He would have been much richer just by investing in index funds. That's what we do, and we didn't inherit any money, so our growth rate is much better than Trump's. Our funds grew by 7.6% per year for the past three years. It grew by 9.5% per year for the past ten years.

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 11:22 pm
@farmerman,
edited
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 5 Dec, 2016 11:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
It appears that Gen MAddis is a good choice. Maddis is a thoughtful and analytical professional. He will , perhaps, counterbalance the cluelessness and impulsiveness of "der Boss"

Yes. He's unique in that he hasn't scared me yet.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 12:19 am
When Donald, six years old, began school at the Upper West Side Academy of Grooming, whatever else one might say about him then, he was not a fast student. His teachers, interviewed for this article, give the example of him taking two years to be able to count up to one.
georgeob1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 12:21 am
@blatham,
Is that a lie or merely a deception?
revelette1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 07:27 am
So I wonder how the three voters of Florida will be attacked by Trump and his faithful followers?

Florida voters sue for recount

Quote:
TALLAHASSEE — Three central Florida voters are mounting an unlikely bid to overturn the presidential election result in the Sunshine State.
In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida. The plaintiffs, who live in Osceola and Volusia counties, say the state’s official election results were off because of hacking, malfunctioning voting machines and other problems.

They're asking for a hand recount of every paper ballot in Florida, at the expense of defendants including Trump, Gov. Rick Scott and the 29 Republican presidential electors from Florida.

But even lawyers for the plaintiffs acknowledge time isn’t on their side. Clint Curtis, an Orlando attorney representing the plaintiffs, said the defendants may not respond by the time the Electoral College meets on Dec. 19.

"They can ignore it entirely,” he said.

Curtis said he hopes Trump, who has blasted recount efforts elsewhere, will get behind one in Florida. Officially, Trump got more than 4.6 million votes in Florida, beating Clinton by more than 112,000 votes.

“He’s mentioned he wants to fix the rigged system,” he said. “This will give the opportunity to do that. If it were a normal politician, I’d say our chances are very slim. But it’s not a normal politician — it’s Donald Trump.”
blatham

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 07:55 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Is that a lie or merely a deception?

I'll let you choose the better term, george. But it's all rather moot now.
Quote:
Paul Ryan, speaker of the House, told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “I have no knowledge of such things,” before defending Mr. Trump’s claims as “giving voice to a lot of people who have felt that they were voiceless.” (As recently as October, Mr. Ryan’s spokeswoman noted that “our democracy relies on confidence in election results” and that Mr. Ryan was “fully confident the states will carry out this election with integrity.”)

Reince Priebus, currently the chairman of the Republican National Committee and Mr. Trump’s pick for chief of staff, told CBS’s John Dickerson that “no one really knows” if millions of people voted illegally. “It’s possible.” It’s equally true that no one really knows for sure that Reince Priebus wasn’t snatched away and replaced with a doppelgänger hatched by aliens — it’s possible, isn’t it?
Men Of Integrity Standing Tall

0 Replies

blatham

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 07:56 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
Three central Florida voters are mounting an unlikely bid to overturn the presidential election result in the Sunshine State.
In a lawsuit filed Monday in Leon Circuit Court, they assert that Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, actually won Florida.

Dumb move because it just adds to the noise. They have no apparent evidence for the charge and suit.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 08:17 am
@revelette1,
Democrats attacking Dr. Ben Carson

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy8F1tyW8AAv4tI.jpg:large
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 08:46 am
https://pjmedia.com/video/even-cnn-admits-that-the-real-unemployment-rate-is-9-3/
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 09:24 am
Quote:
President-elect Donald Trump is scheduled to hold an event in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Tuesday night, followed by stops in Iowa and Michigan on Thursday and Friday as part of his post-election victory lap.

Aides billed the tour—a highly unusual move for an incoming president—as a "thank you tour"
A highly unpredictable man and no one saw this coming

Look. The people love me. It's incredible. America's never seen anything like this before. Amazing love for me. You wouldn't believe it.
Frugal1

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 09:24 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzAKMubUQAEYO_z.jpg:large
farmerman

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 10:21 am
@blatham,
I see that theres a movement to convince the electors to vote for the actual winner of the popular vote, Ms Clinton. It appears that the lying and fraudulent statements created by the Trump regime are coming to light lately. (The son of gen Flynn appears to be a serial prevaricator,as are Messrs Bannon, Giuliani, Christie, and Sessions. Of course we must not forget the "Liar in Chief" hisself.
McGentrix

Tue 6 Dec, 2016 10:30 am
@farmerman,
Some snow flakes just can't handle reality. They are so used to getting participation trophies they just can't understand what losing actually is.