monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Maybe the BBC could explain the war between Sunnis and Shias has existed since Muhammad's death. Islam ( both major sects) will never run out of excuses to kill each other, or at least they have not for 1400 years. That is not going to change. And the BBC is not about to confuse anyone with the facts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 05:47 pm
Quote:
Leftism Makes People Meaner

It sure does. This article asks why a white collar criminal is at Rikers in the first place.
Quote:
Mass murderers and torturers are among those incarcerated at Rikers Island.

Quote:
“Paul Manafort, seventy years old, has endured this torture for eight months. He’s now in a wheelchair, while Judge Amy Berman Jackson mocks his rapidly deteriorating health. Where is the outcry from the ACLU?”

So, then, what enables Vance, Mueller, and Jackson to engage in such evil?

The only answer is their politics—the politics of the Trump-hating Left.

Cruel and usual punishment comes to mind.
https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/06/10/leftism-makes-people-meaner/#.XQEfaZ4yJ7I.twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 09:28 pm
https://patriot.imgix.net/ff7f66d4adc98f4c3fbe555b56347cae931ae522bfc55190c390e248202d053c.jpg?auto=format
https://patriotpost.us/articles/63583-youtube-bows-to-leftist-anti-free-speech-demands
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 10:04 pm
An example of today's left acting just like fascists. They're no better than the John Birch Society. Actually, they're possibly even worse. This is NOT the classical liberalism I admired and supported when I was young. Dennis Prager is right. Classical liberalism is DEAD.

Christian Baker Targeted by Anti-Religious Zealots

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 10:24 pm
Another example of our cultural degradation and the war on children, especially boys. It's absolutely disgusting. But it's celebrated on TV shows such as Good Morning, America!

Liberals 'Drag' Kids Into Early Sexualization

wmwcjr

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 10:50 pm
Trump supporter attacked by trans fascist. A typical example of liberal media bias is also cited in this video. Any honest person should be able to see that the regressive leftists aren't exactly the most gentle and peaceful people. This is what they are: sneaky, thieving, violent snowflakes.

oralloy

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:07 pm
@wmwcjr,
People need to go to the police and press charges (both criminal and civil) when leftists attack them.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:19 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:

Another example of our cultural degradation and the war on children, especially boys. It's absolutely disgusting. But it's celebrated on TV shows such as Good Morning, America!

Oh God, this is disgusting.

I have to say wmwcjr, I find your posts very entertaining and informative.
wmwcjr

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:20 pm
@oralloy,
These leftists are today's Brown Shirts. No respect for property, no respect for freedom of speech, no respect for others, no nothing.
wmwcjr

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:21 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Thank you. Smile
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:34 pm
@wmwcjr,
I know. But we have police and a justice system to put people like that in jail when they harm people. We just need people to start standing up to these bullies and filing charges with the police whenever they are violent.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 01:04 am
Quote:
A man who killed three Muslim students near the University of North Carolina in 2015 has been jailed for life.

Craig Hicks fatally shot newlyweds Deah Barakat, 23, and Yusor Mohammad, 21, and Yusor's 19-year-old sister Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha in Chapel Hill.

He pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree murder and was given three life sentences.

Hicks was not charged with hate crimes, despite the victims' families insisting they were targeted for their religion.

Police said the killings were sparked by a dispute over a parking space in front of their home in February 2015.

However, it was argued during Hicks' trial that he singled out the three victims, and reacted so violently, because of implicit bias.

Previously unseen phone footage of the shooting that was played to the court showed Hicks accosting Mr Barakat at his front door, accusing him of taking up his space

In the video, Mr Barakat spoke to Hicks in a calm voice. But Hicks responded by opening fire, before shooting at the two sisters.

During the hearing on Wednesday, Hicks said he had wanted to plead guilty "on day one".

"Here it is, four years, four months and two days later, and I'm finally here," US broadcaster CNN reported him as saying.

Mr Barakat was a second-year dental student at UNC, while his wife Yusor had just been admitted to dental school as well. Her sister Razan was a design student at North Carolina State University.

The killings sparked international outrage at the time, with then-US President Barack Obama denouncing the "brutal and outrageous murders".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48618064
coldjoint

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:58 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
A man who killed three Muslim students near the University of North Carolina in 2015 has been jailed for life.

As he should. What else?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 09:20 am
Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/z4eNNUIl.jpg

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/yOQHUZYl.jpg
Lash

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 09:23 am
Oh dear.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 09:35 am
@wmwcjr,
Infowars?

You should know better.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:24 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Infowars?

You should know better.

Truth can be found anywhere, you should no better.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Leftists are neither original or funny. But they think alike because they have to. And it would be funny, if it was not so sad.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:29 am
@coldjoint,
"You should no better"? If he nos infowars hes spot on.
coldjoint

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:38 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If he nos infowars hes spot on.

I'll just go with spot.
0 Replies