@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
Of course stormy daniels does make the prostitute parts more probable.

Just the opposite. The horse faced slut said that Trump was vanilla and boring.

Miogyny again.

Nope. Just more facts.

Nope. Misogyny again.

Wrong. The slut's narrative about sex with Trump is not misogyny.

It's Your misogyny not stormy's.

Wrong again. All I did was factually correct your untrue statement about what the slut said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Quote:
California Senate passes bill that would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns

This will likely be deemed unconstitutional as the Constitution already has spelled out what the requirements are to run for President.

It will probably however spur Republicans to start trying to force Democratic nominees off the ballots in swing states.

The Democrats threw a tantrum when their childish blocking of W's nominees in 2007-08 resulted in Obama's last Supreme Court pick being blocked. I expect that they will be throwing another tantrum someday soon.

They never seem to learn that Republicans always retaliate for their dirty tricks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Or maybe Russia was just defending themselves from the Democrats' decades-long campaign of aggression against them.

This aggression against Russia is probably just part of the Democrats' never-ending attempts to destroy America. If the Democrats can get America into a nuclear war they will get the destruction that they desire.

Oralloy has just propounded the loopiest unproven alternative fact conspiracy theory yet.

There is no such thing as an alternative fact. There are merely facts that Democrats wish were not true.

George H. W. Bush was quite magnanimous towards the failing Soviets at the end of the Cold War, and we were heading towards peace with Russia. But then the Democrats won the 1992 election, and they didn't want peace. Instead they restarted the Cold War by pushing NATO up to Russia's borders and illegally setting Kosovo on the path to independence from Serbia.

So now Putin is defending Russia from the Democrats.

Trump is also trying to make peace with Russia. As expected, the Democrats don't like it.
oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:37 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Whereas everyone on this site knows you and your hero Trump always tell your version of the truth which most people describe as opinion.

Leftists don't get that there are not versions of the truth. There is only the truth.

Facts are not opinions no matter how much leftists hate the truth.
oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
And anything from the BBC is likely to be fabricated anyway.

Rre fabrication, i see trumps use of goebbel's technique of the big lie is working on you.

Not at all. As is demonstrated by my dismissal of the BBC liars, I dismiss sources that are known to be dishonest.

Well, I will concede that the BBC is useful for covering breaking news from the UK. But other than something like live footage of breaking news, they cannot be trusted. They are a known source of lies.
Walter Hinteler

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:46 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
George H. W. Bush was quite magnanimous towards the failing Soviets at the end of the Cold War, and we were heading towards peace with Russia. But then the Democrats won the 1992 election, and they didn't want peace. Instead they restarted the Cold War by pushing NATO up to Russia's borders and illegally setting Kosovo on the path to independence from Serbia.

Trump is also trying to make peace with Russia. As expected, the Democrats don't like it.
The eastern enlargement of NATO started actually with the German re-unification. And since there was no commitment not to expand in the 1990 agreements, the Visegrád Group pushed (in 1991) to become NATO-member states (and EU-members).
oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 01:58 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
The eastern enlargement of NATO started actually with the German re-unification.

Yes, but Gorbachev agreed to that (after first receiving a promise that NATO would go no further).

Walter Hinteler wrote:
And since there was no commitment not to expand in the 1990 agreements, the Visegrád Group pushed (in 1991) to become NATO-member states (and EU-members).

There was a commitment. The Democrats just ignored it because they wanted to restart the Cold War.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/newly-declassified-documents-gorbachev-told-nato-wouldnt-23629
http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early
Baldimo

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:01 pm
@oralloy,
I just watched an interview from the BBC and it wasn't even close to a "fair" interview. Much like the US "news", the interviewer didn't listen to a thing the guy was saying, she kept throwing lies in his face and wouldn't correct them.

BBC Host Victoria Derbyshire seems to be no better than anyone on CNN, to think the citizens of the UK have to pay taxes to fund such a one sided news service.
oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Yes. The BBC really sucks when it comes to honesty and integrity.

They're good for live breaking news footage if something big is happening in the UK, but that's about it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
All total bullshit from another new extreme rightwinger who has no idea what hes talking about and retails the usual fake news.

You always claim that facts are untrue. I assume that you are doing the same this time too.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
There was a commitment.
You must be the only one who saw and read that.
Some dispute, whether there was an informal commitment or not. But definetely there was no formal commitment not to expand.
RABEL222

Wed 22 May, 2019 02:58 pm
@oralloy,
I on the other hand dont post my opinions as facts which you do constantly. All the other garbage about what liberals believe is just outright lies which everyone on this site knows that you do. Even your partners in republican lies know that you do so. You are even proud of being Trump like at lying.
coldjoint

Wed 22 May, 2019 03:03 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I on the other hand dont post my opinions

That is because you let others do your thinking for you. An opinion, let alone an original idea, is not expected from you. Glad you agree.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 03:08 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I on the other hand dont post my opinions as facts which you do constantly.

You cannot point out a singe instance of me ever having done this.

RABEL222 wrote:
All the other garbage about what liberals believe is just outright lies

If the motive for trying to ban pistol grips on rifles is anything other than "leftists thinking that violating civil liberties is fun", then what is that alternative motivation?

You can't provide one. And that's because there isn't one.

RABEL222 wrote:
outright lies which everyone on this site knows that you do. Even your partners in republican lies know that you do so. You are even proud of being Trump like at lying.

You cannot point out anything untrue in any of my posts.
oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 03:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
You must be the only one who saw and read that.

I doubt it.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/newly-declassified-documents-gorbachev-told-nato-wouldnt-23629
http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Some dispute, whether there was an informal commitment or not. But definetely there was no formal commitment not to expand.

I'm not sure of the difference between a formal and informal commitment, but whatever the status of the commitment, the Democrats sure did a good job of violating it and restarting the Cold War.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 May, 2019 04:50 pm
Quote:
Hundreds of Jews Protest Anti-Semitism: ‘Omar Must Go!’

Where are all of the progressive that rally to support minorities? Certainly Jews are a minority. Funny, they bend over backwards for Islam.
Quote:
Organizer Diamond told the Jerusalem Post:

“In my lifetime, I cannot think of any other politician who presents a bigger threat to the alliance between the U.S. and Israel and to America’s Jews. This woman is an ardent antisemite, and she doesn’t even try to hide it.”

“Ilhan and her clique are well aware of what we are doing,” he added. “And we’re not done. Everyone left really energized – ready to do whatever must be done next.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hundreds-of-jews-protest-anti-semitism-omar-must-go/
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 22 May, 2019 05:03 pm
@oralloy,
typo: singe = single
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 23 May, 2019 01:35 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

This has to be the most ridiculous line of horsecrap you have ever spouted on this forum. You know absolutely zippo about the former USSR and the current Russia and this ignorance of reality is glaringly apparent. Shame on you....usually I just ignore your silly twaddle, but this is a bridge too far .. even for you.
I wouldn't have even seen this outrage but someone else quoted it...If your ultimate goal is to sound like the world's biggest dope, congratulations. If you are tired of sounding dumb, get educated, go to a library for chart's sake, it's free.
Shame on you.
snood

Thu 23 May, 2019 03:22 am
@glitterbag,
A rare beast, once thought to be becoming extinct, but experiencing an unfortunate resurgence in these dark years of Drumpf. He sports the ignorance trifecta. He’s glaringly ignorant. He’s proud of his ignorance. He’s in total denial of his ignorance.