monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 10:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the Palestinian-haters

Saying that Jews have the right to defend themselves from Palestinian murderers is hardly hatred.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 13 May, 2019 10:58 pm
@oralloy,
It's now up to close to 800 former DOJ prosecutors of both parties who say Trump would be being tried for felonies if he weren't president and immune under DOJ policy. No one shoud be above the law.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 11:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
First, we can't trust that these charges are even true considering that these leftist witch hunts have an established history of fabricating phony obstruction charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example).

Second, a $25,000 fine was good enough for Bill Clinton when he committed the exact same crime. If the charges are in fact true, a $25,000 fine will be satisfactory punishment for Mr. Trump as well.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 11:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
I'd love to have seen you reaction if Obama had ever proposed anything like that for the US.

What are you talking about?

Mr. Netanyahu seems to be outmaneuvering the leftist witch hunt against him. I guess some of the leftists are unhappy about this.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 14 May, 2019 12:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

[Liar. You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

Back to the unthinking mantra.

Your lies, which are legion, are pointed out all the time.

You're too stupid to see that.
oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 12:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Back to the unthinking mantra.

Just pointing out facts.

izzythepush wrote:
Your lies, which are legion, are pointed out all the time.

The only liar here is you. You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

izzythepush wrote:
You're too stupid to see that.

My IQ is 170. It looks like you're still to embarrassed to state yours.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 14 May, 2019 12:27 am
Glitterbag sums it up best. I'm not here to debate with Oralloy because it's futile. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the far right extremists who ask you to back every thing up chapter and verse, while they just make **** up.

https://able2know.org/topic/513828-1#post-6841475
oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 12:38 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Glitterbag sums it up best.

Just like you, all she ever does is engage in lies, name-calling, and personal attacks.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm not here to debate with Oralloy because it's futile.

Perhaps you should look at your inability to defend your position with facts and logic as a reason to alter your position.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the far right extremists who ask you to back every thing up chapter and verse, while they just make **** up.

I doubt that you can point out anything untrue from anyone on the right.

If you can't back up your claims, perhaps you shouldn't be making them.
Builder

Tue 14 May, 2019 03:32 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Just like you, all she ever does is engage in lies, name-calling, and personal attacks.

It's called gaslighting. When you return the favour, they report you for it.

Place is a bit of a circus lately, with the clowns ruling the roost.

So many important issues going down with the Comey/Schiff debacle, and these twats don't even touch the important bits.

Too scared that their pay might stop.
snood

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:24 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I'd love to have seen you reaction if Obama had ever proposed anything like that for the US.

What are you talking about?

He’s talking about he’d love to see your reaction if Obama had proposed similar things as Trump. Having comprehension problems?
Builder

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:30 am
@snood,
Quote:
Having comprehension problems?

Obama and Clinton actuated the destruction of Libya, which was the shining light in North Africa. Obama even described his "deep regret" that after looting the place, he didn't have any "plans" for the "next step".

Libya has dropped from a first world nation, with the highest literacy and numeracy of any nation, to a slave trading, and abject poverty, pathetic shadow, of it's former glory.

Would you care to describe a similar situation that Trump has been involved in?
hightor

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:32 am
@Builder,
Quote:
It's called gaslighting.

Not by anybody who knows what the term means. Publicly trading insults hardly qualifies as insidious psychological manipulation.
Quote:

You think the NRA pays oralloy?

Builder

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:37 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Publicly trading insults hardly qualifies as insidious psychological manipulation.

Lucky it doesn't.

Quote:

In typical hightor fashion, you intentionally miss the point completely.

hightor

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:50 am
@Builder,
Quote:
In typical hightor fashion, you intentionally miss the point completely
How so? First you say:
Quote:
So many important issues going down with the Comey/Schiff debacle, and these twats don't even touch the important bits.

Followed by:
Quote:

I've never noticed oralloy discussing the "Comey/Schiff debacle" you mention so, using your criterion, one could assume you think he's on somebody's payroll. Calling him a "twat" seems a little harsh though.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:08 am
Got to hand it to Trump. He says he'll be bailing out farmers hurt by the tariffs with billions of dollars. No doubt he'll be able to tap into all the money the Treasury is collecting from USAmericans who pay the tariffs. So he gets to destroy the hard-won business relationships our agricultural exporters have built up over the years while domestic consumers pay higher prices. Clever.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:11 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
It's called gaslighting.

I've looked up the meaning of that term three or four times now. I always forget the definition about two minutes later.

At this point I've stopped looking it up when I see it mentioned. I know that based on past performance I'll just forget the meaning again.
oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:12 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
He’s talking about he'd love to see your reaction if Obama had proposed similar things as Trump. Having comprehension problems?

It looks to me like his comment was in reference to things that Netanyahu is proposing for Israel.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:13 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
Obama and Clinton actuated the destruction of Libya, which was the shining light in North Africa.

Come on now. Kadaffy needed killing.

Builder wrote:
Obama even described his "deep regret" that after looting the place, he didn't have any "plans" for the "next step".

Obama should have no regrets. He pulled it off perfectly. Kadaffy got what he deserved and no Americans had to stick around and do "nation building".

Builder wrote:
Libya has dropped from a first world nation, with the highest literacy and numeracy of any nation, to a slave trading, and abject poverty, pathetic shadow, of it's former glory.

Kadaffy is dead. That's all that matters.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:15 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I don't think the "fear of pay stopping" charge was being leveled at me. It looked to me like it was directed at the leftist name-callers.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:16 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I've looked up the meaning of that term three or four times now. I always forget the definition about two minutes later.

0 Replies