monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:29 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I'll end off there. You're buried to your eyeballs in right wing media disinformation.

Looks like you hate debate as much as you hate keeping your word. Shocked Cop out extraordinaire ( not really, it is mediocre at best).
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:30 pm
@revelette1,
If your point here is that there are issues over which Congress may find as a basis for impeachment, you'll get no argument from me. Impeachable offenses are simply any that the House of Representatives finds to be such. Whether these could lead to a conviction in the Senate is another matter.

None of this is relevant to the matter we were discussing.
revelette1

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:36 pm
@georgeob1,
Pathetic George but hardly surprising. My first post was about impeachment, you then went on talk about how biased WP is. So I went out of my way to show you high profile conservative lawyers and prosecutors who felt he should be impeached as well. They also felt Trump committed crimes. I'll take their word over yours. You are clearly biased as much I am. It will be a while before I go out of my way again for you.
georgeob1

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:44 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
now that the Mueller investigation has yielded no basis for prosecution for any supposed crime
Wrong. See the two posts following yours.
I was referring to prosecutable crimes in a Federal court. You are evidently referring to impeachment by the House of Representatives. There has never been a question here about that possibility - Impeachable offenses are merely any the House of Representatives finds to be so.

blatham wrote:

Quote:
Nearly all of the investigations listed are just as politically motivated
Obviously you have no way of knowing anything of the sort.
My statement was obviously an expression of opinion, and I believe there is ample evidence to support it. Motivations of any sort are impossible to prove one way or the other.

blatham wrote:

Quote:
as was the now discredited origin of the Mueller probe.
False. The origins - as showed you two ******* days ago - the initial hire of Fusion GPS was by a right wing entity (Free Beacon) looking for dirt on GOP candidates during the primaries.
What the hell does such an engagement have to do with the Clinton campaign financed dossier, and the soon-to-be investigated (and illicit) use of it to justify several FISA court authorized surveillance actions on the Trump Campaign ? The short answer is nothing at all. Your rather testy assertion to the contrary merely confirms your rather odd and illogical standards for proof.

blatham wrote:

I'll end off there. You're buried to your eyeballs in right wing media disinformation.
As the perhaps principal purveyor of pasted Left wing screeds on this site, you are most definitely not in any position to accuse someone else of such things. Besides, you don't know where I got the information I addressed, though the sources potentially involved are numerous and widespread.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:52 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Pathetic George but hardly surprising. My first post was about impeachment, you then went on talk about how biased WP is. So I went out of my way to show you high profile conservative lawyers and prosecutors who felt he should be impeached as well. They also felt Trump committed crimes. I'll take their word over yours. You are clearly biased as much I am. It will be a while before I go out of my way again for you.

You pasted an editorial from the WP, and I commented accurately on its contents.

The name you assigned to the link referred to your belief in the possibility of public acceptance of impeachment. That is something I find so implausible that I simply didn't comment on it.
izzythepush

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:57 pm
@revelette1,
It's called sealioning. They make you waste your time looking up facts, data and sources that they're just going to dismiss because they're not interested in the truth, just in wasting your time.
RABEL222

Mon 13 May, 2019 01:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Amen brother. The vast majority of conservatives do this because they think their ultimate denial will carry the day. As everyone knows a Trump advocate would never tell a lie.
revelette1

Mon 13 May, 2019 01:13 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
The name you assigned to the link referred to your belief in the possibility of public acceptance of impeachment. That is something I find so implausible that I simply didn't comment on it.

Well you also felt it was plausible Iraq had WMD long after Hans Blix already shed doubt on it. He was right and you was wrong.
georgeob1

Mon 13 May, 2019 01:15 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Well you also felt it was plausible Iraq had WMD long after Hans Blix already shed doubt on it. He was right and you was wrong.

I was indeed. And I regret it.
Baldimo

Mon 13 May, 2019 01:35 pm
@RABEL222,
Pot meet kettle...

I've been in debates with you and you bring zero proof of anything to the market place of ideas, you instead insult and belittle those who disagree with you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 13 May, 2019 02:17 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
their ultimate denial

The ultimate projection. It is their (the Left) ideas that have failed and worse yet they take on other ideas that have failed all around the world. The world they want will lead to totalitarianism until free will dies on the vine. Destroy our freedom destroy the worlds.

Your denial is actually so close to genuine stupidity it is almost too close to call. Which one is it?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 13 May, 2019 03:19 pm
@RABEL222,
It's not like it ever works the other way round.

look at Oralloy, he doesn't bother with facts, he just makes **** up, ignores requests to back up his bullshit, then repeats his bullshit ad nauseam.

coluber2001

Mon 13 May, 2019 03:19 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 13 May, 2019 03:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
he just makes **** up,

Example?
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 13 May, 2019 03:26 pm
@georgeob1,
kudos for that.

Also, Jennifer Ruben (think I got her name right) is and has been a republican. She thinks Trump brings down the party and Pence is ok. I think Pence is a nut but at least he is not as corrupt in his whole character the way Trump is. Moreover, democrats would be better off dragging it out as long as possible, like Pelosi is doing.
roger

Mon 13 May, 2019 04:05 pm
@revelette1,
I get the part about dragging it out, but what if he gets re-elected. There really is a chance.
coldjoint

Mon 13 May, 2019 04:07 pm
@roger,
Quote:
There really is a chance

Any awards here for understatement?
MontereyJack

Mon 13 May, 2019 04:21 pm
@coldjoint,
If he gets reelected well actzually electef consideing he wasnt elected in16 and russian disinfo sleazef him in, he'llhave turned us into a wholly owned trussian subsidiary by 2024. Lock him up now
coldjoint

Mon 13 May, 2019 05:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If he gets reelected well actzually electef consideing he wasnt elected in16 and russian disinfo sleazef him in, he'llhave turned us into a wholly owned trussian subsidiary by 2024. Lock him up now

You got to lay off those stupid pills.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 05:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
look at Oralloy, he doesn't bother with facts, he just makes **** up,

Liar. You can't point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

izzythepush wrote:
ignores requests to back up his bullshit,

Liar. I always provide cites when people request them.