monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 12:05 pm
@coldjoint,
(I like that schoolmarmish tone you use when you get worked up into an emotional lather about things people say on an internet opinion forum.)

Look, he generously bequeathed us a valueless thread which will become ours subsequent to his passing — man, talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth!

What an ungrateful soul.
Olivier5

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 01:34 pm
William Barr Reads “Moby-Dick,” Finds No Evidence of Whales
By Andy Borowitz

Attorney General William Barr has just read the classic American novel “Moby-Dick,” by Herman Melville, and found that the book contains “no evidence whatsoever of whales,” Barr stated on Tuesday.

The Attorney General issued his statement on the absence of whales in the Melville classic in a two-paragraph book report released to the news media.

“Those who read ‘Moby-Dick’ looking for whales will be sorely disappointed,” Barr wrote. “There are no whales here.”

To illustrate his point, Barr quoted the book’s first sentence: “Call me Ishmael.”

“As you can clearly see, that sentence does not have a whale in it,” Barr wrote.

The Attorney General indicated that he hoped his report would put an end to “reckless speculation” about the existence of whales in “Moby-Dick.” “It’s time to move on,” he wrote.

Barr disclosed that, after waiting years to read “Moby-Dick,” he was able to finish reading it in approximately fifteen minutes.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 02:11 pm
@hightor,

Quote:
What an ungrateful soul.

Wrong.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 02:26 pm
Quote:
You consider a expression of frustration a lie??

What does it look like? Comprehension problems?
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 02:37 pm
Here's the key points several regulars here seem to be avoiding.

This ain't over yet; not by a long stretch.

Quote:
MailOnline tracked down the ex-British spy who wrote the rubbished dossier alleging Donald Trump colluded with Russia

Christopher Steele was paid by Hillary Clinton and the democrats to write the report on Trump's links to Putin

He refused to defend the report today as he left his country home and ran off when quizzed about it

US President was cleared of the accusations this weekend following a two-year probe by Special Counsel Robert Mueller

source

Expect this guy to have a rather serious accident in the coming weeks.

Quote:
....when asked if he had any comment, Steele - who published the notorious dossier to discredit Trump by claiming among other outlandish things that Trump paid prostitutes to urinate on him in a Moscow hotel room - looked stunned today and said: 'I have nothing to say to you.'

The ex-MI6 agent was standing in a queue with other commuters at a Surrey railway station when he was approached by MailOnline.

source[/rl]

And Australian Alexander Downer has already been questioned over his part in the scandal, and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Might be time for him to take a forever vacation, as well.

[quote] Within hours of the FBI opening its probe, then known by its codename Crossfire Hurricane, it secretly sent two agents to London to question Australia's then-high commissioner to the UK, with only a handful of officials aware of the mission, according to the New York Times.

The Times says top Australian officials broke diplomatic protocol to allow the agents to question Mr Downer.

The results, summarised and sent to Washington on August 2 last year, reportedly laid the foundations for what is now special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

The breakthrough stemmed from a night of heavy drinking Mr Downer had with former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos at the Kensington Wine Rooms in London in May 2016.
Alexander Downer

According to a previous Times article, it was Mr Downer who held his booze better, extracting an admission from Mr Papadopoulos that Russia was shopping dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to her political rivals.

When leaked Democratic Party emails began appearing in public two months later it is alleged Australian officials passed on the Downer intelligence to their American counterparts, helping to trigger the FBI probe into Russian interference in the US election.[/quote]

[url=https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-17/alexander-downer-interviewed-by-fbi-for-russia-probe-us-election/9770018]source
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 02:57 pm
Quote:
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel EVISCERATES Lying Jussie Smollett

When Rahm Emanuel bitches about a double standard and dual justice systems you know it is pretty bad. Killary and others should take note of that.
https://theblacksphere.net/2019/03/rahm-emanuel-eviscerates-lying-jussie-smollett/
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 03:41 pm
I'm terribly sorry I have made another sad. If you see him, please pass on my deepest regrets. And if you folks would be so kind, do ensure that he understands I prize his every word to such a degree that I will not sully even one by looking at them.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 04:22 pm
Quote:
TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax

That did not take long. Shocked
Quote:
There needs to be just a bit of reading between the lines here but make no mistake, what James Clapper is doing here is sending out a warning flare that if he’s going down there will be a lot of others he intends to take with him—including a certain former President of the United States. (Really pay attention to how much he emphasizes Obama’s personal involvement in the process from beginning to end.)

This is a Deep State operative clearly rattled by what may soon be coming his way…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/turning-on-their-own-james-clapper-tells-cnn-it-was-obama-who-ordered-trump-russia-hoax/#mbP1zMQwlzjq32C3.99
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 04:28 pm
Quote:
Top-Ranking Democrat Says Mueller Report Doesn’t Matter — ‘We Know There Was Collusion’

What? This is getting ridiculous. 30 million to say there was no collusion. If Congress can out investigate Mueller why was he even tasked with the job. It is time to stop acting like spoiled children. 2020 is going to be a landslide victory for Trump.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/24/democrat-nadler-mueller-report-collusion/
coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 04:38 pm
Quote:
Less than full disclosure from the New York Times

More proof the NYT is the last place to go for the truth.
Quote:
Given the role of Bauer’s law firm in ginning up the collusion narrative, the Times should not have run an op-ed by Bauer about the Mueller investigation and where things stand in light of the collapse of the narrative that led to it. If the Times was going to run such an op-ed, it should have disclosed Bauer’s affiliation with Perkins Coie — both his leadership role as of 2016 and, arguably, the ongoing affiliation cited in the 2018 announcement (assuming it persists).

Bottom of the bird cage, if your bird can't read.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/03/less-than-full-disclosure-from-the-new-york-times.php?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sw&utm_campaign=sw
0 Replies

maporsche

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 04:53 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

30 million to say...

The Mueller report ended up making the USA Treasury 10MM.

It's one of the few ventures that Trump has been involved in that was extremely profitable.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 05:08 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
The Mueller report ended up making the USA Treasury 10MM.

That's nice. My real point is how does Congress say they can find what Mueller didn't. Again, they are acting like Stalin did. You have the man, find a crime or make one up. Please do not tell me this is good for the country.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:49 pm
Quote:
Chris Matthews Goes Ballistic on Mueller Report: ‘How Can They Let Trump Off the Hook?’

Can anyone say loser? Laughing Laughing Laughing I can.
https://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/chris-matthews-goes-ballistic-on-mueller-report-how-can-they-let-trump-off-the-hook/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:03 pm
Don't mind me. Just trolling through...
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:07 pm
True story. One afternoon some years ago, a friend of mine was at the playground minding his nephew. There was a lady there as well and the two of them got talking as they watched the kids. One of the kids in the playground did something really nasty to another kid. The lady turned to my friend (they'd both witnessed it) and she said, "His mother should have eaten him while his bones were still soft".

PS... I still have regrets that my friend met her and rather than me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:25 pm
Quote:
Duke University Fined $112.5 Million for Faked ‘Scientific’ Research

Who hasn't the Left corrupted?
Quote:
“This is a difficult moment for Duke,” Vincent Price, the school president, wrote in an email. “This case demonstrates the devastating impact of research fraud and reinforces the need for all of us to have a focused commitment on promoting research integrity and accountability."

Think they worked on climate change?
https://godfatherpolitics.com/duke-university-fined-112-5-million-for-faked-scientific-research/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:36 pm
Quote:
Mueller Investigation Was A Cover Up For Clinton’s Russian Crimes

I have said that since it started. If they investigate Clinton or Obama a lot of evidence has probably been destroyed. But maybe we can find out how it vanished and the laughable excuses that are supposed to be believed.

We will see what Barr is made of.

Quote:
A number of people have suggested that the entire Russian investigation and attempted set-up of Donald Trump was a secondary goal, and the real purpose of the witch hunt was to cover up the real crimes committed by the Obama administration and specifically Hillary Clinton.

https://conservativedailypost.com/mueller-investigation-was-a-cover-up-for-clintons-russian-crimes/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:47 pm
Russian bots are in high gear.
coldjoint

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 07:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Russian bots are in high gear.

Who told you, Brennan? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies