monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

MontereyJack

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 02:40 pm
@oralloy,
Trump's idea of justice is installing people who swear personal allegiance t0 him rather than the Constitution.
blatham

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 02:47 pm
Looking at the shitshow that is current Brit politics, the two things we can say for sure is that many Brits are going to be in far rougher financial condition and that Russian intel operatives will be getting big bonuses and promotions.
oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 02:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Trump's idea of justice is installing people who swear personal allegiance t0 him rather than the Constitution.
Great. That's my idea of justice too.
Baldimo

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
What do you care about the Constitution, every aim of the left is to get rid of the Constitution. Most of the original Bill of Rights are ignored by the left on a regular basis and there isn't anything the left doesn't want to change.
georgeob1

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:11 pm
@blatham,
Do you have any citations to back that up?

Actually I was just being snarky to make a point. Yours is a reasonable conjecture of the future state of very complex issues, but their outcome now is hardly knowable, despite your expressed certainty.
coldjoint

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:23 pm

Quote:

18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I hope the new AG knows this , I am sure he does. This article says that is his motivation. I want to hear the other side scream witch hunt to something that will get evidence that is already there. Maybe some some stuff Mueller buried along with his ethics.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/congratulations_new_ag_barr__now_get_to_work_investigating_and_prosecuting_the_coup_plotters.html
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:23 pm
@oralloy,
Really? I thought you repsected the constitution as the bedrock of our country. Now you're saying Trump is really pur bedrock, not the constitution? tsk, tsk.
MontereyJack

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:24 pm
@Baldimo,
that's utter rubbish, not a true word in it
oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's certainly true that leftists enjoy violating people's civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
The Constitution says that the President is in charge of the executive branch.

That means the job of the executive branch is to do what the President tells them to do.
0 Replies

BillW

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:29 pm
It's official now -

Donald J TheRump, Traitor of the United States

Prep walk that SOB out of the house of the people of the United States!

NOW!!!!!
coldjoint

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:31 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
It's official now -
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:38 pm

Baldimo

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Every word is true, there is not one piece of the Bill of Rights the leftists still believe in. Everything from free speech and the 2nd Amendment to our voting system is under assault from the left.
InfraBlue

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:54 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Mooos and Ahhhhs

I'm presuming this lover of cows won't mind.

It's Fearless Leader!
ehBeth

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:55 pm
@InfraBlue,
Cool

great to see him having fun eh
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:01 pm
@Baldimo,
ot one word of your reply is true either.
gungasnake

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:02 pm
@gungasnake,
Bongino notes that the Steele dossier amounts to nothing more than a copy/paste of an article written in 2007, nothing changed other than the names. In other words, the deep state wankers were desperate and ordered some bullshit and got it.

Around 17:30 in the video.
BillW

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:05 pm
Humpty Trumpty bet on a Wall.

Humpty Trumpty's bet on a Wall
Had a great fall!

All the dick tators' cronies
and,
All the dick tator' Russians

Couldn't get that wall built -
Either!
glitterbag

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 04:06 pm
Roger Stone posted a picture of the presiding judge with a cross hairs symbol near her head, then promptly removed it. Sources, MSNBC and the Rolling Stone