monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 02:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Haven't you heard of Robert Mueller yet?

His report will prove zero. It will be assumptions and lies.
BillRM

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 02:46 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Time to Panic

Bullshit, the panic is Trump won and is going o win again. There is no climate emergency.

The panic is the very unlikely idea that Trump will get four more years to work for and with Putin over destroying NATO an our other allies relationships.
coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 03:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Trump will get four more years

I agree.
BillRM

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 03:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Trump will get four more years

I agree.

So you think that Trump will get four more years to work with Putin an do things like editing other people comments to mean something else?
coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 03:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
to work with Putin an do things like editing other people comments to mean something else?

Oh, you caught that. You got Russia on the brain. Obama sucked up to Putin, not Trump.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
Looks like you’re right. The corporate wing of the D party is doing the same corrupt **** they did in 2016. The progressives won’t vote with them.
Builder

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 04:49 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
The corporate wing of the D party is doing the same corrupt **** they did in 2016.

Not sure the DNC will ever fully recover from being gutted by HRC.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 04:53 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
The Trump-Russia Story’: Cue the Stage Lights

In this drama, the stakes are enormous.

Quote:
Act I: Denial

George Stephanopoulos: “Are there any ties between Mr. Trump, you or your campaign and Putin and his regime?”

Paul Manafort: “No, there are not. That’s absurd.” — July 24, 2016.......oink oink oink snort snort hee haw hee haw..........

I mean, there's a fairytale about one of Genghis Khan's soldiers who searched the world trying to figure out or learn what fear was and finally understood it when he got into some sort of a thing where he actually had to take a bath and use soap, but this **** is beyond that... Have you tried asking your shrink or your preacher what shame is or help you come up with some sort of a plan to avoid going into the next world still being totally shameless??

This **** has been so thoroughly debunked that mouthing it now is beyond Hitler's Big Lie theory; this is the Demokkkrat BIG STUPID LIE theory. You're assuming that the common people are not only simple but totally STUPID and hence are most apt to believe a BIG STUPID lie. The people who invented this story are lying sacks of **** and so is anybody who goes about mouthing this story.

0 Replies

georgeob1

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 04:59 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

So why would there be any contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign?

So why would there be any paid ($500K) speeches for husband Bill in Russia plus several millions in Russian contributions to the Clinton Foundation immediately preceding and following Secretary of State Clintons highly unusual and unprecedented, approval of a Russian takeover of North America's largest Operating uranium mine. (Remember The Clinton Foundation? -, the "non profit" that paid the salaries of all of the Clinton coterie of political operators and personnel assistants; paid for daughter Chelsea's wedding and still pays her a huge salary; plus more we don't yet know).

gungasnake

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Haven't you heard of Robert Mueller yet?

His report will prove zero. It will be assumptions and lies.

Robert Mueller is a crude political hack and hatchet/fixit man for demokkkrats and deep staters who has been attempting to terrorize Trump associates by threatening them and their families with long prison sentences for process crimes and, when he goes down, he's going to go down really hard.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=gohmert+mueller&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:12 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
So why would there be any paid ($500K) speeches for husband Bill in Russia plus several millions in Russian contributions to the Clinton Foundation immediately preceding and following Secretary of State Clintons approval of a Russian takeover of North America's largest Operating uranium mine(Remember The Clinton Foundation? -, the "non profit" that paid the salaries of all of the Clinton coterie of political operators and personnel assistants; paid for daughter Chelsea's wedding and still pays her a huge salary; plus more we don't yet know).

One thing I'd note is that there is no rational way to fault Vladimir Putin for this ****. Russians were simply trying to make the best of the situation which shit4brains demoKKKrat voters put them into by electing the likes of Bork Hussein Obunga and HDK (Hildabeast Dindu KKKlintler) to run the United States. There is also a likelihood that some of the money from this deal got put to good use i.e. wa used to protect Christians and Christianity in the near East from demokkkrat/deep state terrorists trying to overthrow the legitimate government of Syria. Christian leaders have asked Americans to leave and stay out of Syria, noting that Assad's secular government is the only protection they have there.
gungasnake

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:29 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52602141_841266789538804_9001543676165357568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=002eae6309bbfeacd62be034d495f986&oe=5CE6DAA2
gungasnake

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:40 pm
@gungasnake,
Didn't even have to change her name...

Question is though, did he ever pork her?? I mean, he exposes himself to demokkkrat ridicule if he hasn't)....
MontereyJack

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:52 pm
@gungasnake,
Conspiracy Theory, thy name is GungasnaKKKe. No truth there. Move along.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 05:52 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Question is though, did he ever pork her?

It was a marriage of convenience, if they were first cousins the marriage would be legal and common place for Pakistanis. Looks like for Somalis too.
Quote:
Why so much retardation among Somalis in Minnesota?

Quote:
What about Somalis in Minnesota? From Wikipedia's article on "Cousin Marriage:"

A bill to repeal the ban on first-cousin marriage in Minnesota was introduced by Phyllis Kahn in 2003, but it died in committee. Republican Minority Leader Marty Seifert criticized the bill in response, saying it would "turn us into a cold Arkansas."[112] According to the University of Minnesota's The Wake, Kahn was aware the bill had little chance of passing but introduced it anyway to draw attention to the issue. She reportedly got the idea after learning that cousin marriage is an acceptable form of marriage among some cultural groups that have a strong presence in Minnesota, namely the Hmong and Somali.[113]

That law will never be enforced.
https://isteve.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-so-much-retardation-among-somalis.html
blatham

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 06:21 pm
@georgeob1,
That's another tu quoque, george.
neptuneblue

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't see you going after Amish rates of genetic mutations. An apt study for laws that will never be enforced...
coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 06:47 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I don't see you going after Amish rates of genetic mutations

Are there a billion Amish?
neptuneblue

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 06:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Are there a billion Amish?

Are there a billion Somali's in Minnesota?
coldjoint

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 07:00 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Are there a billion Somali's in Minnesota?

Islam is more inbred than people wish to discuss. It is a fact but a no no to talk about. I am concerned for MN. and the rest of the world.
Quote:
Muslim inbreeding

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/muslim_inbreeding.html
0 Replies