monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Builder

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 03:23 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt civilisation.”

Mission accomplished. 21 trillion dollars disappears from the Pentagon's paper pushers. Nice work, if you can get it. You're being milked, Goyim.
gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 03:34 am
https://larouchepac.com/20140407/henry-carey-american-vs-british-systems

Quote:

"....Such is the true mission of the people of these United States.... To raise the value of labour throughout the world, we need only to raise the value of our own.... To improve the political condition of man throughout the world, it is that we ourselves should remain at peace, avoid taxation for maintenance of fleets and armies, and become rich and prosperous.... To diffuse intelligence and to promote the cause of morality throughout the world, we are required only to pursue the course that shall diffuse education throughout our own land, and shall enable every man more readily to acquire property, and with it respect for the rights of property. To substitute true Christianity for the detestable system known as the Malthusian, it is needed that we prove to the world that it is population that makes the food come from the rich soils, and food tends to increase more rapidly than population, thus vindicating the policy of God to man....."
gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 03:37 am
Darwinism and Malthusianism are tools of empire, the philosophical cornerstones of a system of worldwide exploitatiion. The deep state and globalists we read about adhere to those corrupt and debunked doctrines.
hightor

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 03:52 am
Australian challenges agribusiness:

Independent Senator questions whether 'driest continent on the planet' should grow, export cotton

Quote:
Senator Patrick believes there should be a national debate and plans to introduce legislation next week which proposes a ban on cotton exports to get the conversation started.

"We live on the driest continent on the planet and yet we are using our precious national water resources to produce a water-intensive crop which we then simply export overseas such that foreign entities can profit," the South Australian Senator said.

abc.net.au
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 06:00 am
Good grief. I just noticed that this thread has had over 1 1/2 million views. That's a lot of eyes. But no others are as pretty as mine.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 07:12 am
@Builder,
A sizable part of the 21T if not most of it goes into black projects, particularly our manned space program.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 07:17 am
@gungasnake,
Got something against nature, snakkke?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 07:20 am
@gungasnake,
figures snakkke would be Laeouchian, Rhat's why millions of people starve every year, eh, snakkie? stupidity personified.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
BillRM

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 08:39 am
Quote:
They still view Albert Einstein as a hero of some sort

LOL Einstein is in fact a personal hero of mine along with many others who hold him in high regards.

Beside being one of the top rank scientists of all time he fought German militarism long before Hitler came along but when face with the struggle for western civilization he wrote his very famous letter that help start the US nuclear program.

I always found it sad and amusing that thanks to his being a famous pacifist Hoover did not trust him an as a result he was locked out of the very program he help to start.
izzythepush

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 08:56 am
Quote:
Iraq's President Barham Saleh has rebuked Donald Trump over his comments that he wanted to maintain a US military presence there to watch Iran.

Mr Trump told CBS on Sunday he intended to keep an "incredible" base being used by US troops to combat the jihadist group Islamic State "because I want to be looking a little bit at Iran".

Mr Saleh said on Monday that the US had not asked Iraq's permission to do so.

It should stick to fighting terrorism and not pursue other agendas, he added.

There are an 5,000 estimated US military personnel in Iraq authorised to train, advise and assist Iraqi security forces in their fight against IS, which has not fully controlled any territory in the country for more than a year.

In the CBS interview Mr Trump defended his recent decision to withdraw the 2,000 US troops deployed in neighbouring Syria to support a Kurdish-led militia alliance seeking to capture the last pocket of IS territory there.

He said the troops would soon be moving to the huge Al Asad Airbase in Iraq's Anbar province and that their new tasks would include protecting Israel and keeping an eye on Iran, which his administration has accused of being the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism and of wanting to acquire nuclear weapons.

When asked if the troops stationed in Iraq could be used to strike Iran, Mr Trump responded: "All I want to do is be able to watch."

He added: "If there's trouble, if somebody is looking to do nuclear weapons or other things, we're going to know it before they do."

However, the remarks caused a stir in Iraq, which is a close ally of Iran.

"Don't overburden Iraq with your own issues," President Saleh told a forum in Baghdad on Monday. "The US is a major power... but do not pursue your own policy priorities. We live here."

Mr Saleh noted that under 2008 US-Iraq Strategic Framework Agreement, Washington had agreed not to use Iraq "as a launching or transit point for attacks against other countries".

He added: "Any action taken outside this framework is unacceptable."

The BBC's Paul Adams says this poses a problem for the government in Baghdad and could complicate delicate negotiations over US use of the Al Asad Airbase.

Those negotiations, he adds, have been based on the premise that Al Asad would be used to continue the fight against IS. It is something Mr Trump referred to when he visited the base in December.

But our correspondent says the US president's latest references to Iran and the need to protect Israel point to a very different set of priorities, which is causing unease in Baghdad.

Iraqi politicians allied to Iran or the influential Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr, a long-time adversary of the US who also opposes Iranian influence in Iraq, have for weeks been calling on the government to remove of all foreign troops from the country.

"We spent a fortune on building this incredible base. We might as well keep it," he said. "And one of the reasons I want to keep it is because I want to be looking a little bit at Iran because Iran is a real problem."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47118889
izzythepush

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:02 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
They still view Albert Einstein as a hero of some sort

LOL Einstein is in fact a personal hero of mine along with many others who hold him in high regards.

These are Gunga's heroes, Serbian Hitler and Himmler respectively.

Quote:
Radovan Karadžić (/ˈkærədʒɪtʃ/; Serbian Cyrillic: Радован Караџић, pronounced [râdoʋaːn kâradʒitɕ]; born 19 June 1945) is a Bosnian Serb former politician and convicted war criminal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radovan_Karad%C5%BEi%C4%87<br />
Quote:
Ratko Mladić (Serbian Cyrillic: Ратко Младић, pronounced [râtko mlǎːdit͡ɕ]; born 12 March 1943) is a former Bosnian Serb warlord and convicted war criminal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratko_Mladi%C4%87

Two disgusting pieces of crap.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:08 am
@gungasnake,
U suggest you read what the secessionists themselves said about why they were forming the Confederacy. Hint: slavery.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:11 am
@gungasnake,
So god wants millions of people who are actually in fact starving to starve? Interesting theology you support, snaKKKe.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:51 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL Einstein is in fact a personal hero of mine .....

You might want to start with these two articles:

https://thelethaltext.me/2017/07/26/tesla-erasure/
https://thelethaltext.me/2017/08/06/einstein/

Nicola Tesla's plan:
“…to use the Earth itself as the medium for conducting the currents, thus dispensing with wires and all other artificial conductors,” by means of “a machine which, to explain its operation in plain language, resembled a pump in its action, drawing electricity from the Earth and driving it back into the same at an enormous rate, thus creating ripples or disturbances which, spreading through the Earth as through a wire, could be detected at great distances by carefully attuned receiving circuits. In this manner I was able to transmit to a distance, not only feeble effects for the purposes of signaling, but considerable amounts of energy, and later discoveries I made convinced me that I shall ultimately succeed in conveying power without wires, for industrial purposes, with high economy, and to any distance, however great.” (1901, Collier’s Weekly).

Obviously, if that plan had ever come to fruition, nobody would be talking about nuclear fusion power for electricity. In other words, the last century could and should have been the century during which the earth was transformed into something resembling a garden of Eden with essentially free energy for all of the people of the earth, rather than the century of communism, Nazism, world wars, terrorism, destruction, and horror.
The man who almost single-handedly destroyed the good plan and the dream was J.P. Morgan, who viewed that plan as ultimate disruptive technology, and plainly bad for business. The destruction involved the personal destruction of Nicola Tesla and also the creation of the shibboleth of Albert Einstein who, with his bullshit theory of relativity, was meant to replace Tesla in the popular imagination as the sunshine superman figure in the world of science.
Morgan had to have known that relativity was bullshit, but he plainly viewed it as OUR bullshit; it very quickly became impossible to say anything reasonable about Einstein or relativity while attempting to hold any sort of a scientific career together.

Recently, there have been a number of claims that this dream of Nicola Tesla has in fact been realized, e.g.
https://futurism.com/stanford-scientists-are-making-wireless-electricity-transmission-a-reality/

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:54 am
@BillRM,
Tesla didn't view relativity as worth more than one line of response:

Quote:
“I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it has no properties.”
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:56 am
@BillRM,
and...

Tesla on the general tendency involved in relativity:

Quote:
“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.”
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:59 am
@BillRM,
What Einstein was trying to do:
The book I'd normally recommend to somebody wishing a basic grasp of relativity would be Lewis Carroll Epstein's Relativity Visualized:
http://www.amazon.com/Relativity-Visualized-Lewis-Carroll-Epstein/dp/093521805X

Epstein uses the following analogy for what Einstein did or tried to do: Imagine that you have a house in which all windows and every door other than for one worked and opened and shut easily but that the one door was binding. Normally you'd simply plane material from the one door until it worked properly. But you COULD go to your local Walmart and buy a couple of hundred jacks and jack the foundation of the house until the one door worked, and then re-adjust every other door and window in the house and/or plane THEM or do whatever it took to ensure that they all worked again.... In the analogy of course, the house is modern physics, the one bad door is light, and the other doors and windows are all of the other things in the house of physics, time, distance, inertia, velocity... Epstein claims that relativity is the one case you would ever encounter in which this second approach was the right one but it seems sufficiently obvious to me that this is a gross violation of Occam's basic principle and that there could never be such a case.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 10:02 am
@BillRM,
Ron Hatch, who holds most of the patents on GPS, notes that GPS works entirely on Newtonian/classical physics and that relativity is a bunch of bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ron+hatch+relativity

0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 4 Feb, 2019 10:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He said the troops would soon be moving to the huge Al Asad Airbase in Iraq's Anbar province and that their new tasks would include protecting Israel and keeping an eye on Iran, which his administration has accused of being the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism and of wanting to acquire nuclear weapons

I wonder if Trump actually read "The Project For The New American Century" and is intent on carrying out it's goals? Or is the project still active so to speak?

Project for the New American Century

Edit: Been reading further on this website and was reminded that Bolton was a signature of the PNAC, probably who is influencing Trump.

https://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/john-bolton/