monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:31 pm
Quote:
Nurse Says She Was Forced To Participate In Abortion – Was Mentally Damaged

Any compassion for this victim?
https://iotwreport.com/nurse-forced-to-participate-in-abortion-was-mentally-damaged/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:37 pm
Quote:
Twitter Hires So-Called Academic ‘Experts’ To….Enforce Sharia Blasphemy Laws

https://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/twitter-submits-to-islam-for-fpm-400x267.jpg
When Twitter submits, its users submit, not by choice Twitter has chosen for you. Twitter needs to go.
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/08/01/twitter-project-to-enforce-sharia/
Walter Hinteler

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:47 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
We’ve finally regressed to the Nazi T-4 Program in all but name. You know, where we get to murder all “life unworthy of life”.
With the so-called "Aktion T-4" more than 200,000 adult patients from psychiatric hospital were murdered plus 20,000 in the concentration camps (there named "Aktion 14f13").

Forced abortion was done since 1933 ("Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring", Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses) until 1945 with 300,000 to 400,000 women.

The photo in cj's post is taken from the booklet of a 2007 cd by Samsas Traum (Samsa's Dream), a band from Germany fronted by Alexander Kaschte. Their music consists of elements of Symphonic metal, Neue Deutsche Härte, Black Metal and Cantastoria.
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:53 pm
Quote:
The ‘Gilets Jaunes’ Are Unstoppable: “Now, The Elites Are Afraid”

That is a good thing.
Quote:
Now the elites are afraid. For the first time, there is a movement which cannot be controlled through the normal political mechanisms.

Intimidation being one of those.
Quote:
Guilluy: First of all, the bourgeoisie needs a cultural revolution, particularly in universities and in the media. They need to stop insulting the working class, to stop thinking of all the gilets jaunes as imbeciles.

Is Europe woke?
http://theduran.com/the-gilets-jaunes-are-unstoppable-now-the-elites-are-afraid/
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The photo in cj's post

The photo was used by the source to illustrate a point. I could care less where it came from.
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:57 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
the Dem machine instead of the racist.

The Dem machine is also racist.
Quote:
Study: Liberals Treat Minorities as if They’re Stupid

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/30775-study-liberals-treat-minorities-as-if-they-re-stupid
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You used it unquoted and didn't give a source.
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You used it unquoted and didn't give a source.

I sourced the article with the picture in it. That is sourcing it. You are nitpicking again.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Whatever.

Besides that, your source obviously doesn't know a lot about the mentioned cruel Aktion T-4.
hightor

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:30 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I wish he’d been backed by the Dem machine instead of the racist.

Listening to Northam just now, I don't get the impression that he's a "racist". I'd want more context for the thirty year-old photo and indications that he's exhibited a pattern of behavior over the years. Otherwise it's just reflexive mob behavior, like chanting "Lock her up!" or "Build the wall!"
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Besides that, your source obviously doesn't know a lot about the mentioned cruel Aktion T-4.

Actually, it does not need to since it is used as an example to compare progressives to Hitler, Hitler personifies evil. Something they (progressive Democrats) do with conservatives or pro-lifers all the time. You do it yourself. If the stigma fits, and it does, you know how that goes.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:37 pm
@coldjoint,
I DO WHAT???
What I didn't was working with other historians to get the details of that Aktion T$ known.

You can insult me any way you want, but don't bring the dead of Nazi greed into this.
coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 02:39 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I DO WHAT???

You have never suggested I am a Nazi or implied it? You sure have. Stop lying.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 03:18 pm
@coldjoint,
I view Twitter as a misuse of technology, i.e. if you can't express thoughts in more than 128 bytes, you should leave the internet alone...

At least that's the way I used to view it. President Trump seems to be finding ways to put it to good use.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 03:27 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Bernie backed a more progressive democrat. I wish he’d been backed by the Dem machine instead of the racist.

The demokkkrat party IS racist (amongst other problems with it).

You gotta watch this, just reading a description or overview of it doesn't really give you the feel for it. Catherine Fitts is a former director of HUD and was a lead financial adviser during the Clinton regime. Here she is asked to describe the present democrat party, what they consist of and what motivates them, and to answer the question as to why border security does not interest them. Her reply starts around seventeen and a half minutes (17:30) into this video:

https://youtu.be/nP-8fgP2yLo?t=1049

She mentions the uncomfortable fact that concern over the welfare or even the survival of black people in America is very high on the list of things which democrats do not give a rat's ass about.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 03:31 pm
There is nothing in the way she answers the question which will come as any sort of a gigantic surprise, but just hearing something like that straight from the horse' mouth more or less is almost astonishing.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 04:55 pm
EIR:

Quote:
British Two-Part Operation in Venezuela Includes Interim President Guaidó, and Trump Is a Target

Jan. 30 (EIRNS)—As investigative journalists Max Blumenthal and Dan Cohen demonstrate in an article published Jan. 29 by the Grayzone, Venezuela’s self-proclaimed “interim president” Juan Guaidó is really a nobody, something like a Manchurian Candidate. Far from being the savior of Venezuelan democracy, the unelected 35-year-old president of Venezuela’s National Assembly is a creation of the global, London-spawned “Project Democracy” apparatus—funded by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USAID, and assorted George Soros-linked entities—for the sole purpose of launching a color revolution in Venezuela.

But what Blumenthal and Cohen fail to mention or understand is that the apparatus they accurately describe is only one part of a two-pronged assault on Venezuela which began with the installation of the London-created and -directed Jacobin operation in the 1990s, first with Hugo Chávez and continued by his successor Nicolas Maduro—an operation which EIR has thoroughly documented. “Chavismo,” which the leftist Blumenthal defends, forged a strategic alliance with the FARC cocaine cartel (also run out of London), and wrecked the country, economically and politically, setting it up for what is occurring today: a Gene Sharp color revolution, also run from London, in which Guaidó, and many others like him, are just useful fools carrying out their assigned tasks.

Nota bene: This is part and parcel of London’s coup against the U.S. President, as Trump is being urged to buy into the “defend democracy” fraud, perpetrated by the London-backed war-mongers in his cabinet—Pence, Pompeo, Bolton—and elsewhere. Trump today spoke to Guaidó by phone and congratulated him on his efforts.

On the Guaidó side of the operation note the following:

• Guaidó belonged to a group of Venezuelan “student leaders” who were selected as early as 2005 and sent to Belgrade, Serbia sponsored by the Center for Applied Non-Violent Action and Strategies (CANVAS), an offshoot of OTPOR, which was instrumental in the overthrow of Serbia’s Slobodan Milosevic. It is financed by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), the National Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, among other assets of Project Democracy.

• According to a leaked email from the CIA-linked Stratfor, OTPOR “turned its attention to Venezuela” in 2005 “after training opposition movements that led pro-NATO regime change operations across Eastern Europe.” It stated that “student movements” in Venezuela would be crucial in eventually triggering a revolution there. Guaidó would go on to become part of the group of “student leaders” known as the Generation 2007, who would lead violent protests in Venezuela against Chávez and then Maduro.

• Guaidó’s Popular Will party, which he helped form with former Caracas mayor and mentor Leopoldo López, a Princeton-trained oligarch for years financed by the NED, is described by Blumenthal as “the most violent, radical right-wing party in Venezuela functioning as shock troops of oligarchy,” and hated by those who want to avoid civil war.

• Guaidó graduated from Andres Bello Catholic University in Venezuela, and then went to George Washington University in D.C. in 2007 to enroll in the Governance and Political Management Program, under the tutelage of rabid Friedmanite economist Luis Enrique Berrizbeitia, a former Executive Director of the IMF. As Venezuelan investigative reporter Diego Sequera reported, Guaidó is more popular outside Venezuela than inside, “especially in the elite Ivy League and Washington circles.”
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 05:03 pm
Northam taking down the dem party:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3967464/pg1
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 2 Feb, 2019 05:50 pm
Quote:

No Injection for the Media Cockholsters

A little critique of he NYT.

Quote:

Journos wonder why GOP oppo research didn’t dig up Northam blackface pics, everybody else wonders why the media didn’t – twitchy.com

Well, “journos” don’t do any actual research or reporting any more, at least not iin the political arena. All they do now is reprint the handouts given to them by private actors.

I can just her NYT Political Desk reporter Jimmy Olson whining, “But none of my GOP sources told me about it. What could I have done?”

Well, you could try doing your job, but since your job mostly involves being a cockholster for Democrat pols and rich guys, I guess that question is pretty much moot.

0 Replies