monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

gungasnake

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:44 am

This leads to the question which must be asked by any honest intelligence or law enforcement figure now: What, exactly is Brennan’s relationship to the Mueller investigation?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:44 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Brilliant.....What's wrong with you?

I think there's a Phd thesis lurking behind that answer.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:46 am
@MontereyJack,
If you are bothered by the affair, sure. Go ahead.
BillRM

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:46 am
@oralloy,
An what would you consider Trump who brag about how he can get away with grabbing women private parts?

Any insulting terms or do you save sexual insulting terms just for women?
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:49 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
An what would you consider Trump who brag about how he can get away with grabbing women private parts?
Locker-room banter.

BillRM wrote:
Any insulting terms or do you save sexual insulting terms just for women?
Please. I don't succumb to feminist hysteria.
0 Replies

maporsche

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
If she bombards me with this unsolicited information, I'm going to call her a slut.

YOU are the one bringing her up over and over. YOU are bombarding yourself. Why are you doing that to yourself? For that matter, she didn't send you a personal letter, or text, or show up on your doorstep and bombard you. You've chosen to read or watch everything you know about this woman. YOU.

YOU are also the one continuing to be childish. Fact.
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:59 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
YOU are the one bringing her up over and over. YOU are bombarding yourself.
That is incorrect. This slut entered the discussion because someone other than me referred to the hush money paid to her as if that were some sort of dramatic crime.

maporsche wrote:
Why are you doing that to yourself?
I do not make leftists act like the hush money paid to her was some sort of massive crime. Leftists say nonsense like that of their own accord.

maporsche wrote:
For that matter, she didn't send you a personal letter, or text, or show up on your doorstep and bombard you. You've chosen to read or watch everything you know about this woman. YOU.
I watch the news to be informed about relevant events, not to have some slut tell me who she had sex with.

maporsche wrote:
YOU are also the one continuing to be childish. Fact.
That is also incorrect. 99% of the name-calling here comes from the left.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 11:48 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

I would consider normal to brag about women, everyone here has done it, it just hasn't been made public. Take your imagined innocence and moral superiority and shove it.
gungasnake

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 11:57 am
Roger Stone makes a monkey out of Geoerge Stuffalupolis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFwS37dY3p0&feature=share

0 Replies

hightor

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I would consider normal to brag about women...

what you left out is:
I would consider normal to brag about grabbing women's private parts...

And I guess that's where we differ.

coldjoint

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:02 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
And I guess that's where we differ.

You are not being honest, and yes, that is where we differ. Say "hi" to the other angels for me. Thanks.
Quote:
I would consider normal to brag about grabbing women's private parts...

I never said that, please change or delete your lie.
hightor

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:12 pm
@coldjoint,
You were responding to a post from BillRM directed at oralloy:
Quote:

He never exclusively mentioned "bragging about women" (whatever that even means). You conveniently left that part out.

Do you brag about grabbing women — anywhere? Are you one of those "kiss-and-tell" creatures?
coldjoint

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:28 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You were responding to a post from BillRM directed at oralloy:

Maybe you should have left at that. I am not answering any personal questions because they are none of your business. I stand by what I said. If you do not appreciate the fact somethings do not change because you want them to, you should.
neptuneblue

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:28 pm
@oralloy,
Classy...
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
Why thank you. I always try to make the world a better place. From time to time I actually succeed.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:47 pm
Barbara Boyd’s Article on the British Intel “Integrity Initiative”

The LaRouche Group is right about this but it is very hard for most Americans to get their heads around. Between Germany, Russia, China, and Japan, there is no natural adversary or enemy for the United States, nobody whose interests are always going to be diametrically opposed to ours. The one nation on Earth which does fit that description is Great Britain. That is, the Rothschilds, the London banks, the house of lords, the British intel apparatus, MI5, MI6, and the geopolitical game apparatus of whatever is left of the empire which the sun never used to set on.

Apparently something like a quadrillion dollars in derivatives is likely to spiral out of the control of the London/Rothschild banking nexus with Brexit, and that seems to have those people terrified.

The following three part article is by Barbara Boyd, one of the LaRouche Organization’s chief researchers. The article does a masterful job of describing this "Integrity Initiative" and should be read.

Part 1
https://larouchepac.com/20190110/part-i-british-role-coup-against-president-now-exposed-will-you-act-now-save-nation

Part 2
https://larouchepac.com/20190110/part-ii-integrity-initiatives-foreign-agents-influence-invade-united-states

Part 3
https://larouchepac.com/20190112/part-iii-british-intelligence-fraud-creates-coup-against-donald-trump
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 12:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I am not answering any personal questions because they are none of your business.

Yeah, after insinuating that "everybody" is just as low as Mr. Trump is — and now suddenly individual behavior is none of your business.
Quote:
If you do not appreciate the fact somethings do not change because you want them to, you should.

A little context might help here — this reads as a total non sequitur.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:01 pm
Please don't fight, you two. You know it upsets me very, very much.
Quote:
Right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter attacked former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on Monday after Gingrich advised the President not to listen to Coulter and said she was preventing Trump from making progress on immigration legislation.

“He should not pay any attention to Ann Counter,” Gingrich told “Fox and Friends” Monday morning, after co-host Brian Kilmeade mentioned that Trump was worried about losing the support of “extreme conservatives, the Ann Coulters of the world.”

“Ann Coulter’s never run for office,” Gingrich continued. “She doesn’t know anything about how you put a majority together. She’s off here on some fantasyland where she gets to be noisy, which helps her sell books.”

Quote:
Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter
RIDDLE OF THE DAY: How do you break Newt Gingrich’s nose? (ANSWER: Kick Donald Trump in the ass.)
7:18 AM - Jan 28, 2019

TPM
gungasnake

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:02 pm
CNN frothers frothing after the 2016 election:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:02 pm
Quote:
KAMALOT: As Black As Obama, As Likeable As Hillary™

Quote:
“Racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia are real in this country,” Harris said. “And they are age-old forms of hate with new fuel. We need to speak that truth so we can deal with it.” - LAT

Getting rid of Islam would help with four of those. Do you think she will seek CAIR's endorsement. You cannot support both, but she will say she can. She is lying through her teeth day one.

http://www.michellesmirror.com/2019/01/kamalot-as-black-as-obama-as-likeable.html
0 Replies