monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

blatham

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 06:30 pm
@glitterbag,
I can't speak for how george may have marked the Glorious Blossom Dawn but for myself, I thought it wouldn't be appropriate as a female in the house was menstruating.
Blickers

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:12 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
Where is our space program? Oh that's right, we don't have one. We have to rely on other countries to get into space now... Thank you Obama.

You are ridiculous. Of course we have a space program-remember the world being amazed at all the photos from the surface of Mars? That was our project. Have you been living under a rock?
farmerman

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:16 pm
@Blickers,
remember, "Alternate facts from an alternate universe"
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:35 pm
@farmerman,
From alternate humans.
glitterbag

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:35 pm
@blatham,
Bernie, you're a little twisted, I really admire that in a man.
blatham

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:50 pm
@glitterbag,
I vish only to zerve ze fauzerland
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 07:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
Then there were these tidbits of info about Obama and NASA:
Quote Baldimo's source:
Quote:
In November 2007, the Obama presidential campaign released a policy document delaying NASA's Constellation program by five years to fund education programs.

Well, that's a crock. In November 2007 Obama would not be president for another 14 months, and he or his campaign was in no position to delay any program whatsoever.

Your story is unsourced, shame on you. I found the source, Wikipedia. However, Wikipedia can be edited. Edited or not, Wikipedia screwed up. Obama couldn't have delayed any NASA programs in November of 2007, your quote is nonsense.
Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 09:23 pm
@Blickers,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_policy_of_the_Barack_Obama_administration
Click on Backgrounds
0 Replies

georgeob1

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 09:26 pm
@glitterbag,
I have no idea just who selected the location of the CIA meeting. Do you? Experience strongly suggests it was the CIA staff itself, not that of the new president.
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 09:47 pm
@layman,
The "left" and "cheese eaters?" Is that supposed to be some kind of insult? LOL
layman

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 09:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The "left" and "cheese eaters?"

Anyone, left or right, who makes a career out of playing the victim 24/7 is a damn cheese-eater.
layman

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:05 pm
@layman,
Trump affirmed his respect for, trust in, and allegiance to the mission of the CIA. They all applauded.

He also had another message, to wit: The press is a subversive enemy against whom we must work together to destroy. That too got sustained applause.

A very successful meeting and address.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:18 pm
@georgeob1,
Who made the selection is irrelevant. What happened there is. But your supposition that it was the CIA who chose it fails to recognize/admit how Trump is obsessed with image and how he stages his acts of performance authoritarianism.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:44 pm
@layman,
Your offensive comments about the left proves you feel victimized in a alternative reality. That's because you are totally ignorant how liberals made your life and everybody elses life better. They gave us social security and ACA.
layman

Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
They gave us social security and ACA.

Yeah, how'd that work out, eh? Funds paid into social security by millions of Americans over many decades, supposedly to be invested and held "in trust" for their benefit, have all been blown to pay for such things as cash ransoms to Iran. It's busted.

ACA? Heh.
Blickers

Wed 25 Jan, 2017 12:40 am
@layman,
Social Security has worked out just fine. It started in the thirties and has provided retirement security for several generations, when before there was insecurity and early death.

Conservatives are tirelessly working to subvert Social Security-just one example how they are going to ruin America.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Wed 25 Jan, 2017 01:23 am
@layman,
Quote:
Many massive military cargo planes are now idling their engines at bases throughout the country. Their itinerary shows their scheduled destination as "Mexico City."

They will be packed to the gills with illegal aliens, using cattle prods as necessary, and then take off.

But they will arrive empty. One-by-one, these criminals will be pushed off the planes from 30,000 feet.

The plan was inspired by Hansel and Gretel, who dropped bread crumbs as they wandered, so they could find their way back.

In this case the current mobs of would-be invaders can follow the trail of bodies back to Mexico City, see? When they see those carcasses coming out of the sky, they will know they had best turn around.

Really, Layman? Do you honestly think this is a good idea? Is this the kind of nation you want to live in? Why would you delight in such a scenario? Can I type a sentence that isn't a question?...