monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

snood

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 03:28 pm
Did anyone notice? I asked this question to coldjoint, oralloy, and anyone else who supports 45:
Why is it that him and over a dozen other close associates and family members have all lied when asked about their connections to Russia?

Notice how they deflect, and "what about?", and change the subject, but they never answer this question?
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 04:01 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Why is it that him and over a dozen other close associates and family members have all lied when asked about their connections to Russia?

Name the lies please. And their connection or bearing on collusion.
Builder

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 04:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Name the lies please. And their connection or bearing on collusion.

The real elephant in the room is fabrication of "evidence" regarding Assad using Sarin gas on his own people.

I notice nobody taking that on board. It's why Mattis resigned.

Two consecutive admins ignoring the advice of the Pentagon, to push their agenda to install a puppet regime in Syria.

Pulling out is the only real option, for mine.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 04:19 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
The real elephant in the room is fabrication of "evidence"

They did the same thing after listening to conversations and questioning those involved looking for any inconsistency which is inevitable. Then it blown out of proportion and fools claim they got Trump.

They still have **** and shoved in it.
0 Replies

snood

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 04:29 pm
See what I'm saying? They are trying to act as if they've seen or heard NO LIES, or they're changing the subject to Assad or whatever squirrel they can point to.

All that, rather than answer why 45 and so many others started lying about their connections with Russia over two years ago, and have continued to lie. If there is nothing wrong with what they have to do with Russia, why lie?
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 04:31 pm
@snood,
Quote:
They are trying to act as if they've seen or heard NO LIES,

None that mean a **** in terms of collusion or impeachment. You are pushing a narrative that is running on fumes. Start sniffing.

The post above your last one explains their games, and they have little do with real justice..
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 05:04 pm
@snood,
Obama and his SoS Clinton lied about Assad. They lied about Gadaffi, and illegally invaded that nation on "humanitarian" grounds.

The most advanced nation in north Africa now has slave trading in the streets.

Your focus is twisted, to say the least.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 07:14 pm
@Builder,
Well the u.s
navy under u.n. supervision did destroy somethiing like 400 tons of syrian chemical weapons. That doesnt seem to be imaginary. unfortunlately he had more.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 07:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
under u.n. supervision

That they run anything is an insult, being what the UN has become.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 08:40 pm
@coldjoint,
You cleArly have bought into the Bolton school of ignorance. The U.N. Does some good work, do more of our super zealots just stuffed themselves.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The U.N. Does some good work,

Like what?
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Destroying 400 tons of Syrian chemical weapons.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Destroying 400 tons of Syrian chemical weapons.

So what? It apparently was not all of them. Fail.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:40 pm
@coldjoint,
400 tons he couldn't use. he had to make more. Assad is, like trump, and putin, a duplicitous asshole. No surprise
there.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
400 tons he couldn't use.

There is no proof he used any.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
There were 400 tons he couldn't use. If you remember, trump bombed the **** out of him and as usual, boasted of it. Assad was back at business as usual the next day. Fail trump.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 09:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Assad was back at business as usual the next day. Fail trump.

You skipped by the fact there is no hard proof Assad did it.
MontereyJack

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 10:52 pm
@coldjoint,
The Assads have massacred their people for decades and had huge smoints of illegal chemical weapons, just the kind of people I'd expect you to defend.
oralloy

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 10:54 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Notice how they deflect, and "what about?", and change the subject, but they never answer this question?
I answered your question. I knew I'd regret wasting my time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 24 Dec, 2018 10:55 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
The real elephant in the room is fabrication of "evidence" regarding Assad using Sarin gas on his own people.
No fabrication. Assad is committing genocide against his own people. You are covering for him. Shame on you.

Builder wrote:
Pulling out is the only real option, for mine.
So that Turkey can commit a second genocide on top of Assad's genocide? Shame on you again.
0 Replies