monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 02:14 pm
Quote:

A Tiny Minority of Half a Million Jihadists
Islamic terrorists are the world’s eighth largest military.

How much longer is this problem, which is Islam itself, going to be ignored? How much longer will we allow Islam to spread in Western countries? We need to realize, no matter how unpleasant it is, we have an enemy and it should be a common enemy to every freedom loving country in the world.

Remember Islam was completed by Muhammad, the only Islamic scholar that counts. That means that anyone who says Islam can co-exist is a liar, especially the Muslim. Muslims simply cannot change the doctrine. In fact, it means death to anyone that tries. Lip service has saved 0 lives.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/272053/tiny-minority-half-million-jihadists-daniel-greenfield
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 02:57 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
In one post you deny it is about Trump and Russia and in another post you admit it is about Trump and Russia...

You've misinterpreted here, probably intentionally. The investigation was to find out as much as possible about Russian meddling, nearly all of which was pro-Trump and anti-Clinton. One trail led to the meeting in Trump Tower (not to Donald himself). People in his campaign met with Russian agents to get dirt on Clinton, which is a fact. It's not the fault of the investigators, nor does it show bias — it was a reckless move on the part of Trump Jr. and the Justice Department had no other choice than to look at it more closely.
Quote:
Mainly because the left thinks so strongly that it happened and it was said within hours of him winning the election.

There you go again — the meddling did happen. That's why the investigation was authorized.
Quote:
It was the excuse they use for loosing elections, it's a tired old tactic by the left, they lose so someone else had to cheat.

Oh for christ's sake, Republicans, including Trump himself, regularly accuse the other side of voter fraud and ballot chicanery. That's all you got?
Quote:
So now you want to separate the Senate investigation from the Mueller witch hunt?

Last I heard, Trump is a Republican and so is his administration.
Quote:

Where would that be, Venezuela?

Oh, so Venezuela's what you consider a "modern developed economy"? I was thinking about the USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Taiwan, Japan — you know, modern developed economies.
Quote:
As I said before, there is a difference between meddling and collusion.

We know there was meddling. Whether the trail leads to a conspiracy is another matter.
Quote:
You aren't interested in meddling, you are only interested in collusion and collusion by the Trump campaign.

Don't try to tell me what or what not I'm interested in, that's really obnoxious.
Quote:
The election wasn't compromised, Russian agents buying ad's Facebook and generating meme's didn't have the effect on the election you want it to have had.

Don't tell me what I want to have happened. You don't know what I want or don't want. The coordinated release of stolen e-mails, combined with the weakness of Clinton, certainly had an effect on the election. The level of meddling was unprecedented and when people study the election in the future you can bet that Russian activities will be mentioned. Sometimes you get these sorts of elections when the results are skewed by outside factors. The 2000 election was like that, in the sense that people continued to argue over the results for a long time afterwards — that's what I mean by "compromised", not that there was electoral fraud.

maporsche

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:03 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
The election wasn't compromised, Russian agents buying ad's Facebook and generating meme's didn't have the effect on the election you want it to have had.

Don't tell me what I want to have happened. You don't know what I want or don't want. The coordinated release of stolen e-mails, combined with the weakness of Clinton, certainly had an effect on the election. The level of meddling was unprecedented and when people study the election in the future you can bet that Russian activities will be mentioned. Sometimes you get these sorts of elections when the results are skewed by outside factors. The 2000 election was like that, in the sense that people continued to argue over the results for a long time afterwards — that's what I mean by "compromised", not that there was electoral fraud.

Oh yeah, those damn stolen emails that were leaked IMMEDIATELY after the Access Hollywood "Donald Trump admits to sexually assaulting women and he can't help it." those emails happened to drop. Completely unrelated. Nothing to see here.

Even if it was just targeted memes and articles using stolen customer data illegally obtained, it's still illegal if a foreign power does it. That law has to exist for a reason; I reckon it's a good one and one that I hope we don't see go anywhere.
coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:04 pm
Quote:
Egypt's proposed new law means to muzzle Muslim scholars and thinkers

Scholars studied the Koran to show it opposes ISIS-type actions, but discovered that the origin and source of terrorism is indeed the core doctrine of the religion of Islam. No 'religion of peace' there.

That is what I been saying, now the scholars admit it. They agree with Muhammad, and that is Islam.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/23046
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:22 pm
I am so profoundly disgusted with our species. And then, there's something like this
https://playingforchange.com/videos/ripple-2/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:27 pm
Quote:
On last night's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, I reported on Justin Trudeau's plan to "monitor election-year reporting and expose coverage considered inaccurate."

Who is going to decide that? The government Trudeau is in charge of? You bet it is. A bad day for Canada, and it looks like rigged media and election is coming.

This is the guy E-Beth wants run out of the country. on the right.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:38 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Islam can not be criticized. In some countries the penalty is death.

Meanwhile, in that beacon of intellectual excellence known as A2K, anyone who dares to criticize Islam on even a single point is personally attacked and accused of being a "RACIST!" by the maxies and the izzies in dazzling exercises of double standards and hypocrisy. The arrogance of these individuals is sickening to behold. (By the way, according to estimates Great Britain will have a Muslim majority by the year 2050. I wonder how the native population will be treated as a minority group. Has Islam shown itself to be tolerant of non-Muslim minority groups? How will izzie's daughter and grandchildren be treated under Sharia law?)
Baldimo

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:42 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Oh yeah, those damn stolen emails that were leaked IMMEDIATELY after the Access Hollywood "Donald Trump admits to sexually assaulting women and he can't help it." those emails happened to drop. Completely unrelated. Nothing to see here.

You mean John Podesta and about 20 other Clinton advisers who were all dumb enough to click on link in their email... What pisses off the left about the theft of those emails is that they expose the dirty secrets of the DNC and the Clinton machine.

Quote:
Even if it was just targeted memes and articles using stolen customer data illegally obtained, it's still illegal if a foreign power does it.

You mean exposing what took place behind the screens of the DNC? It was bad enough that the head of the DNC had to quit her position. It didn't hurt her though as she went and worked for Clinton anyways, all she did was remove a barrier. To think that she quit her job because of a massive scandal but the people of FL still elected her.

If these types of emails were exposed about the GOP, the MSM would make sure to bring it up for the next 10 elections, instead the MSM pretends that it never happened.

Quote:
That law has to exist for a reason; I reckon it's a good one and one that I hope we don't see go anywhere.

I'll agree and I hope that people who hacked all those people's email go to jail. I also hope that the US govt uses the same force and resources against all hackers who harm US citizens, not just those who hacked Clinton's Staff.
coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 03:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Has Islam shown itself to be tolerant of non-Muslim minority groups? How will izzie's daughter and grandchildren be treated under Sharia law?)

He will simply convert to Islam, if he has not already.
0 Replies

maporsche

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 04:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
That law has to exist for a reason; I reckon it's a good one and one that I hope we don't see go anywhere.

I'll agree and I hope that people who hacked all those people's email go to jail. I also hope that the US govt uses the same force and resources against all hackers who harm US citizens, not just those who hacked Clinton's Staff.

Me too. I've seen no evidence that the FBI wouldn't take it seriously.

Trump on the other hand made a comment about how the Justice Department shouldn't have indicted Republican officials before an election because it would hurt their chances at winning in 2018.
coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 04:10 pm
Quote:
Google Unit Tasked To Bury Conservative Search Results To Ensure Trump Isn’t Reelected

Conservatives will just look harder. A lot of people avoid Google when they can.
Quote:
One of the documents by Google engineer Scott Byer lamented that Google may have helped Trump get elected in 2016 by allowing conservatives to find like-minded webpages. “Byer falsely labeled The Daily Caller and Breitbart as ‘opinion blogs’ and urged his co-workers to reduce their visibility in search results,” DC wrote.
Byer went on:

“How many times did you see the Election now card with items from opinion blogs (Breitbart, Daily Caller) elevated next to legitimate news organizations? That’s something that can and should be fixed,” Byer wrote.

“I think we have a responsibility to expose the quality and truthfulness of sources – because not doing so hides real information under loud noises,” he continued.

“Beyond that, let’s concentrate on teaching critical thinking. A little bit of that would go a long way. Let’s make sure that we reverse things in four years – demographics will be on our side.”

This is subversion as far as I am concerned and it proves the Left could never win without deception because their ideas plain suck and if they win we are on our way to totalitarianism. It is the only direction they can go.
https://lidblog.com/google-bury-conservative/
0 Replies

Baldimo

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 04:12 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Me too. I've seen no evidence that the FBI wouldn't take it seriously.

From what I understand, the FBI offered to investigate the issue, but the Clinton Campaign and the DNC declined. So while I'm sure they might take it seriously, it seems the people who were hacked didn't. It sure made good news for the MSM to report on, poor DNC goons got their email hacked and had their dirty political secrets exposed. Why didn't the MSM push on why the FBI wasn't involved?

Quote:
Trump on the other hand made a comment about how the Justice Department shouldn't have indicted Republican officials before an election because it would hurt their chances at winning in 2018.

Isn't that the same exact thing the left was talking about in Oct of 2016 when Comey gave his press conference? They shouldn't mention such things during an election cycle, and I'm sure you agreed with them. Trump makes a similar statement and now you are against it?
maporsche

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 04:30 pm
@Baldimo,
I'm in favor of 100% of all indictments for breaking the law being announced 24/7/365 regardless of an election or not. If Clinton was going to be charged with an actual crime, I would have supported announcing it even on Election Day. I’d have supported a national alert notifying all voters of her being charged with a crime. As we know..that’s not what happened. Investigations are not criminal charges. Announcing one candidates investigation and withhold information on the other candidates concurring investigation is simple wrong.

So no, it's not even CLOSE to the same thing.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 06:20 pm
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/FB4U3XujMw48I1AcjIFZsPTDjn4=/0x0:1581x747/1200x800/filters:focal(449x128:701x380)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/62410244/wh.0.jpg

Melania Trump takes Fox News behind scenes of ‘patriotic’ White House Christmas display
Gregg Re By Gregg Re | Fox News

First lady Melania Trump gave Fox News an exclusive inside look at the striking red-themed White House Christmas décor that she says represents the "bravery, heart, and patriotism" of the country.

Trump and "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt toured some of the most iconic locations in the presidential residence, and the first lady offered personal thoughts on what the display means to her.

"So here we are in the Cross Hall and Grand Foyer," the first lady said at the White House's primary first-floor entrance. "This is representing -- you could see the color red. It represents the bravery, heart and patriotism."

The two then continued to the East Room, which often serves as a reception area and backdrop for presidential press conferences.

"It's decorated in blue, and then we will see later on the State Room," Trump told Earhardt, referring to the State Dining Room that plays host to visiting heads of state. "This is red, blue and white."

"It's patriotic, and it reminds us of the American flag," Trump told Earhardt.

The White House's Christmas decorations were met with derision when they were revealed on Monday, with critics claiming they look like the handmaids’ outfits in “The Handmaid’s Tale.” Mainstream left-leaning media outlets such as The Washington Post, USA Today, Time, HuffPost, San Francisco Chronicle and Vice all mocked the decorations, at times masking their disdain by focusing on the backlash of trolls on social media.

But at a town hall Wednesday at Liberty University, the first lady made clear that all the negativity about the decorations -- typically a political no-go zone -- did not bother her.

"It’s the 21st century, and everybody has different tastes," she said. "I think they look fantastic. I hope everybody will come over and visit it."

As the crowd erupted in applause, Trump added: “In real life, they look even more beautiful. You’re all very welcome to visit the White House.”
coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 06:55 pm
@neptuneblue,
That would make a nice meme, but any woman who thinks that is what life is like for a women in America has to be just plain stupid.
neptuneblue

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 06:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, just how do dystopian societies get started?

glitterbag

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 08:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
I bet CJ claims Hillary Clinton starts dystopian societies, brace yourself for a pathetic response she (cj) thinks is snark squared.
coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 09:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Well, just how do dystopian societies get started?

You tell me, that is what the Left is striving to create.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 30 Nov, 2018 09:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
she (cj)

I am a male. Not that gender means anything to you, also this is the second time I told you.
0 Replies