monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 09:29 pm
@ehBeth,
He has that Nosferatu thing going for him, it's intoxicating.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 09:37 pm
@glitterbag,
That's actually pretty funny. He does sort of look like Max Schreck. Where did you pick that up from? It can't be a glitterbag original.
glitterbag

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 09:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm a big silent film buff, and I own a copy of Shadow of the Vampire starring William Defoe and John Malkovich.....fantastic re-interpretation of the original Bram Stocker novel and 1922 German Expressionist filmmaking. Actually very compelling in an entirely different direction.

I don't know if you have seen Rudy in the last ten years or so, but his unfortunate hair loss, and ill-advised eye-lift together with those sharp teeth, but the man is scary.....I may not be the first person to mention it here on A2K, but it's been bandied about among the g'bag family since Rudy crossed over to the dark side.

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:01 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, that's an excellent response. I'll give you that.
glitterbag

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Thanks Finn, I'll dine out on that all week.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:12 pm
@glitterbag,
You're welcome (and graceless too)
glitterbag

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:17 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I figured it was appropriate to reply to a graceless man in terms he would understand. You'll live.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:20 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm afraid I don't understand a lack of grace, but no doubt you can school me on the subject.
glitterbag

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I was well paid during my career helping young analysts/linguists/TA's/CA's to adapt and excel. I used the examples of the solid, steady professionals who mentored me to help others. I loved the work and the people I worked for and with.

Your parents would have helped you acquire a sense of grace and balance.
coldjoint

Mon 12 Nov, 2018 10:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Your parents would have helped you acquire a sense of grace and balance.

Cheer up, they taught him civics. Why didn't yours?
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 03:11 am
@ehBeth,
Quote ehBeth:
Quote:
rudy rudy rudy

https://observer.com/2018/11/rudy-giuliani-wife-claims-he-spent-thousands-on-mistress/

having an affair
distressing his 3rd wife, who was once his mistress
not distressing his second wife, who was a previous mistress
not concerning his first wife, who was his 2nd cousin

family values for sure

And the amazing part is, your source for this is the newspaper-now online newspaper-The Observer, (formerly The New York Observer). Which is owned by Jared Kushner. Laughing Laughing
Source
Builder

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 04:04 am
@Blickers,
An online newspaper, now owned by Kushner means what exactly?

Does he now have a Murdoch-like influence globally?
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 05:23 am
Great three-part "opinion video":

Operation InfeKtion

Quote:
Russia’s meddling in the United States’ elections is not a hoax. It’s the culmination of Moscow’s decades-long campaign to tear the West apart. “Operation InfeKtion” reveals the ways in which one of the Soviets’ central tactics — the promulgation of lies about America — continues today, from Pizzagate to George Soros conspiracies. Meet the KGB spies who conceived this virus and the American truth squads who tried — and are still trying — to fight it. Countries from Pakistan to Mexico are now debating reality, and in Vladimir Putin’s greatest triumph, Americans are using Russia’s playbook against one another without the faintest clue.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 07:35 am
@Blickers,
tons of sources (over 57000 hits Smile ) on the divorce details but Kushner's paper has always been best for gossipy stuff
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:19 am
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/drx-4qpvyaeigdp-1542055125.jpg?resize=480:*

Quote:
A photo of mostly white US students laughing as they make a Nazi salute has triggered outrage.

More than 50 boys from Baraboo High School in Wisconsin were pictured making the "Sieg Heil" gesture.

The school district and local police have launched an investigation into the image, which was reportedly snapped before a junior prom.

The Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum condemned the photo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46195299<br />
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:43 am
@izzythepush,
thats why the morons never learn from history.
najmelliw

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:50 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

That's not entirely fair. Sadly enough, more and more people claim, and websites state, that the holocaust etc. did not happen, and was all a lie. Makes it hard for children (that's what they are, after all) to know the truth. They probably just thought it was a silly prank.

Besides, wasn't it prince Harry who once went to a costumed party in a nazi uniform?

coldjoint

Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:54 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

After 1400+ years of Islam and its history the leaders of Europe and the US have learned nothing, not to mention ordinary people like yourself.
0 Replies