monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

Walter Hinteler

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 11:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
CAIRO (Reuters) - The case of journalist Jamal Khashoggi took place on Saudi sovereign territory and it will be looked at by Saudi courts when all procedures are complete, Saudi Arabia’s justice minister said in a statement issued by state news agency SPA on Saturday.
reuters
According to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, consulates and embassies are granted "inviolability" which is far from "extraterritoriality.
Nevertheless, the territory still falls under the jurisdiction of the host country - that's why the Saudi consulate staff could questioned by Turkish prosecutors and police on Friday and today.

Laws and Rules Regarding Extraterritoriality
Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:06 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Hah! Like I said, you can't do it.

And like I said you cannot either. Anything else, you lost this round.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 01:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So Turkey has a different Sharia law? Or is just that the Turkish investigation is not under Sharia law. Or only under Sharia law?

My point was Sharia can be used to justify this killing. I do not care what Turkey chooses to do.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 02:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Saudi Arabia obviously enjoys far greater respect in the Oval Office than by you.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 02:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Saudi Arabia obviously enjoys far greater respect in the Oval Office than by you.

Islam gives no respect, and deserves no respect. They would understand that but Islam has no Golden Rule.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 03:09 pm
Quote:
UN will soon try to enforce open borders as a ‘human right

Good luck with that. It is time to pick up our marbles and get out of the UN. Others will follow.
Quote:
In September 2017, he was elected to parliament on the list of the Eurosceptic party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD). “If there had not been the AfD in the German parliament, no other political force would dare to criticise this monstrous document.”

The document in question, is the draft text for the so-called Global Compact for Migration for UN member states. It is more or less a globalist project where all signatory states declare their will to abolish the current different categories of migrants in order to declare migration a blanket “human right”.

Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto at the closure of the Intergovernmental Negotiations on the UN Global Compact for Migration. UN Archive

The only leaders unwilling to go along are US President Donald Trump and Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban. They have both declared that they would not sign the Global Compact.

Australia and Poland probably wont sign either.
http://freewestmedia.com/2018/10/12/un-will-soon-try-to-enforce-open-borders-as-a-human-right/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 03:14 pm
Quote:
BREAKING: Pelosi Gets HOUNDED Out Of Cuban Restaurant – Can You Say, ‘KARMA?’

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Builder

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 03:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Need a language warning on that one.

Pelosi showed promise at the beginning, but got right into the graft and corruption from day one.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 04:05 pm
Quote:
Britain's Grooming Gangs: Part 1

Everyone should read up. Anyone supporting the Islamization of the UK feel free to point out any mistakes. I will keep my eyes open for part II.
Quote:
As far back as 2013, Britain's Attorney General stated in the House of Lords that 27 police forces were then investigating no fewer than 54 alleged gangs involved in child sexual grooming.

This is what America does not need and those across the pond who preach about racism or xenophobia have done a wonderful job illustrating how not to do this. Islam is not about to assimilate, no matter how cowardly you become.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13075/britain-grooming-gangs
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 04:24 pm

Quote:
[1] Another statistical list of the names of all the accused in joint cases, arranged chronologically and with full details of the towns, trials, and convictions may be found here.

The underlined link has disappeared. I wonder why?
Quote:
The second part of this article will examine the roles played by an absence of integration combined with conservative or radical religious attitudes, as well as the Arab practice of taharrush jama'i (mass harassment), both of which may well be keys to why this abuse is happening in the first place.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13075/britain-grooming-gangs#_ftnref1
0 Replies

Blickers

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 05:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
And like I said you cannot either. Anything else, you lost this round.
I can't name anything in the dossier that has been proven wrong because nothing has been discovered yet. Which means the dossier is reliable. YOU are the one claiming the dossier is not reliable, not me.

It's easy to prove any account wrong, just find something the account said that has been successfully refuted. Easy enough, if what you say is true. So again, prove your statement that the quite reliable dossier is not reliable, or stop making a fool of yourself.
coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 05:35 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
I can't name anything in the dossier that has been proven wrong because nothing has been discovered yet

Now Mueller does know anything, how disappointing. How long until these things are to be discovered?
Quote:
or stop making a fool of yourself.

After you, I am trying to be civil. Laughing Laughing Laughing
RABEL222

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 05:50 pm
@coldjoint,
The Clinton investigation lasted 8 years. Why the need to shut down the Trump investigation after only 2 years? Worried that your hero will be found to have feet of clay?
Blickers

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 06:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
Now Mueller does know anything, how disappointing.

You know Mueller is aware of something the dossier is wrong about? What is it? Nobody else knows.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 06:06 pm
@coldjoint,
We can't decry this sort of nonsense from liberal mobs and then approve of it on the other side.

Blickers

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 06:15 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I actually have no problem with an American citizen taking public discourse with one of our leaders into a restaurant. But notice how Sarah Huckabee had it politely explained to her why the owners felt they could not serve her, and the right wing had a foul-mouthed lout cursing his head off.

Once again, the left shows itself as the example of principle, the right shows itself as the repository of the mentally malfunctioning.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 06:56 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
The Clinton investigation lasted 8 years.

I guess you did not notice how she was investigated. It hardly counts. In fact it has not counted at all. That could change.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 06:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
We can't decry this sort of nonsense from liberal mobs and then approve of it on the other side.

I did not say I approved, but I saw more justice than the Left would ever allow.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 20 Oct, 2018 07:10 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
I can't name anything in the dossier that has been proven wrong because nothing has been discovered yet.

or perhaps not disclosed
Below viewing threshold (view)