monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 10:00 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
your sanctimonious moral outrage.

A lot of that going around and the sources have very little credibility. Certainly not as much credibility as someone who has had 7 FBI background investigations. Someone lecturing about something like morality and ignoring the facts sets a very bad example.

Morality is forever attached to the truth. It is not attached to either party.
maporsche

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 10:17 am
@coldjoint,
There were like 17 Benghazi investigations and you all don’t want to believe any of them either.
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 10:18 am
Quote:
United Nations DEMANDS U.S. Support Terrorist Nation—Time to Leave

There are other things going on.
Quote:
“Bolton, in fiery September remarks in Washington, D.C. — delivered first in the context of discussing the International Criminal Court’s attempt to investigate U.S. military members for war crimes in Afghanistan, and second in the context of responding to this same court’s call to haul Israel in for human rights’ abuses against Palestinians — had nothing but scorn.

“The United States will use any means necessary to protect our citizens and those of our allies from unjust prosecution by this illegitimate court,” Bolton said.

Bam. In your face, ICC.

He then threatened to slap the ICC judges with sanctions and charges of wrongdoing and outright bans on entryway to the United States, before adding: “If the court comes after us, Israel or other U.S. allies, we will not sit quietly.”

But he wasn’t quite finished; not quite.

“We will not cooperate with the ICC. We will provide no assistance to the ICC. We will not join the ICC. We will let the ICC die on its own,” Boltonsaid. “After all, for all intents and purposes, the ICC is already dead.”

The UN is an Islamic tool. We need to get out.
http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/united-nations-demands-u-s-support-terrorist-nation-time-to-leave/
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 10:21 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
There were like 17 Benghazi investigations and you all don’t want to believe any of them either.

Any investigations under the Obama administration were compromised. The Russian investigation showed us the truth or the rule of law meant nothing to his politicized institutions.
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 10:47 am
Quote:
President Donald J. Trump’s Accomplishments List In Less Than 2 Years!

Quote:
Trump Government

US Cuts 300 Million In Aid To Pakistan
Trump Cut Off 200 Million in Aid to Palestinians
Trump ends 230 Million Dollar Rebuilding Payments to Syria

Trump has our soldiers remains returned home from Korean War
Trump signs Right to Try drug bill
US Embassy moved to Jerusalem by President Donald J Trump
Trump secures release of American Prisoners from North Korea
Trump Negotiates Peace between North and South Korea
Trump Signs Order Calling for Work Requirements for Welfare Programs
HISTORIC: Trump Nominates First Woman for Head of CIA
Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January
Trump signs sweeping two-year budget deal – MILITARY FUNDED
Trump proposes biggest civil service change in 40 years – ‘Hire the best and fire the worst’
Trump signs bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids

Much more at link. I see almost a billion dollars wasted in the ME and Asia now can be put to other uses. Islamists do not and should not be financed by the country they wish to destroy.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/president-donald-j-trumps-accomplishments-list-in-less-than-2-years/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:06 am
https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2018/10/Dem-Kav-strategy.jpeg?resize=600%2C504&ssl=1
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/the-week-in-pictures-presidential-alert-edition.php?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sw&utm_campaign=sw
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:08 am
https://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2018/10/Dems-Ford.jpeg?resize=600%2C491&ssl=1
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/10/the-week-in-pictures-presidential-alert-edition.php?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sw&utm_campaign=sw
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:17 am
arrests at flood the capitol have started

friends from another forum are there and live-blogging
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:36 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
arrests at flood the capitol have started

A lot paid protestors like usual. These demonstrations do not represent anything close to a majority but the MSM will tell you that they do. It is a show, it is moralizing and devoid of any proof of what and who they are protesting.

That these people are that angry at the rule of law and presumption of innocence which in my book makes them anti-American and there is no getting around the hate and disrespect they foster. They should be roundly ignored, and they are the ones that should be publicly shamed.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

I don't know if it was Halloween, but there was a party where the theme was Out Of Africa and he dressed as a Nazi.

You enjoy going back in time? Here you go. From 2012.
Quote:

Twenty-One Muslim Men Gang Rape a 13 Year Old and 15 Year Old Girl

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/twenty-one-muslim-men-gang-rape-a-13-year-old-and-15-year-old-girl/
0 Replies

revelette1

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 12:20 pm
@roger,
Me
Quote:
If you are correct that 90% of rape allegations are true, then I don't think the accuser should be treated as a liar until every possible lead has been explored.

You
Quote:
I believe one of us has misread something. It looks to me like he was referring to false accusations.

I am not sure what you are getting at. According to studies, between 2 and 10% of rape allegations are false, the other 90% are true allegations. I am not sure where you think there is a difference. Shrugs.

Finn
Quote:
According to various sources, the incident rate of false accusations of sexual assault is between 2% and 10%. Even at the high end, this is a relatively low rate and should not cast undue doubt on what would be 90% legitimate accusations.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 01:46 pm
The mob is acting up in the Senate and I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 02:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Isn’t that hypocrit...I mean convenient?
Below viewing threshold (view)
maporsche

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 02:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Some day, sooner than you probably think, they’ll be a democratic president and/or senate and/or house and I’ll also enjoy listening to you lose your own ****. You are borderline losing your **** now and your party controls all branches.

Enjoy it now. While you can.
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 02:22 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Some day, sooner than you probably think, they’ll be a democratic president

Why would Americans put anti-Americans in the WH? They made that mistake once, why do it again?
Quote:
Enjoy it now. While you can.

Do you think I am the only one? Look at the economy, look at the jobs being created. And another judge who believes the Constitution is the law, as written.
RABEL222

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 02:51 pm
I will check back after the mid term elections to see what percentage of citizens think the conservatives lied and refused to fully vet a supreme court candidate because they could. Only a few weeks before the voting for congress. Not long enough for the voters to forget what took place.
maporsche

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 03:13 pm
@coldjoint,
So you think republicans will run all three branches for what? 5 years? 15? 5000?
coldjoint

Sat 6 Oct, 2018 03:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
refused to fully vet a supreme court

After 7 FBI investigations, no one has been vetted more. Do you know his security clearance gives his access to our nuclear code already. That makes him vetted.