monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:42 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
1) A passenger dying in a car accident isn't a case of "murder".

Is a man accused of groping a rapist? You have not a leg to stand on. Kennedy should have been expelled from the Senate at the very least. He was a drunkard and a womanizer.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I think you should bet the farm on the accuracy of that statement.

I think you should find another forum. You contribute 0 to this one.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:44 pm
@revelette1,
Paul Waldman discusses why Trump might have done something that seems so incredibly stupid HERE
blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:46 pm
@Region Philbis,
That was funny. So was glitterbag's response.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:50 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Paul Waldman

Nothing like a progressive blowhole airing his views and convincing himself and others he has an idea what Trump has done or is going to do. Worthless and it promotes the fear and anger he projects on Trump and his supporters.

Your posts are garbage, a dietary must for haters.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:51 pm
@roger,
Right on, roger. My suspicion, of course, is that the right wing claims that such behavior (bar fights) is a normal male college/high school behavior is simply them lying again or it is because so many of them really are assholes projecting their assholeness on everyone else.
glitterbag

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:54 pm
@blatham,
Hey, has anybody heard from Rudy Gulliani. Rumor has it he is on location filming “Shadow of the Vampire, the beginning”
coldjoint

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
“Shadow of the Vampire, the beginning

Right next to the lot where Killary is doing a remake of "Orca, Killer Whale."
blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 03:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Good question. But the film will be yuge.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maporsche

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 03:50 pm
@blatham,
Well, I don’t know that it’s something that happens every weekend to the same kids but I know I was in a fight or two in college...always while drinking. I bet at least 50% of my guy friends were too. I bet 100% of my guy friends have seen a fight break out with their friends.

I don’t think the bar fight or even getting arrested over it is disqualifying...lying about it may be though, in addition to the other silly and obvious lies he told under oath.
blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 05:17 pm
@maporsche,
Thanks for answering, ma. Some of my friends were guilty of such behavior as well. But most of them weren't. Seeing fights break out is probably something that has happened to all of us.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 05:22 pm
Apparently there's a film out now claiming that Trump's election was an act of God

This species of insanity (and this case is particularly nuthouse caliber) comes up with every GOPer in the White House. It is 100% predictable.

How these morons can manage to think such a thing to be so while somehow forgetting all the Dems who've occupied the same position is a bit of a puzzlement until one remembers that they are ******* loony birds.
glitterbag

Wed 3 Oct, 2018 07:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Gee, you suck at this.