monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:11 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
he is a Republican after all

That means nothing, and you know it. The lying has crossed party lines since day one a long time ago. That is politics, not a police state FBI, which is what we had and it will be proven. So your irrelevant post is just an attempt to perpetuate a lie that fuels a narrative about Republicans that just is not true.

I guess you have no real interest in any truth whatsoever that does not jive with your propaganda. What is Justin's plan after his pedicure, or do those take up the whole day?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:15 pm
@ehBeth,
That was clever Wink
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:27 pm
Quote:
We Need the United War Against the Social Justice Left to Begin Now

We sure do.
Quote:
At this time, we have socially accepted narratives that are accepting of mob justice. All one needs to be is accused of a certain crime and his life is ruined. He may never see the inside of a cell, but that matters very little to the social justice mob. What matters is that he suffers socially, that he finds it hard to get work, that he becomes destitute, that he’s unwelcome wherever he goes, and that everything he says or does carries with it the taint of guilt for a horrible wrong.

At least people who actually serve their prison time get the acknowledgment that they paid their debt to society.

Social justice is a theory that creates guilty parties out of innocent people simply for being a certain kind of person. It’s a modern-day racism, sexism, and classism that is socially acceptable because it paints groups with the Marxist brush of haves and have-nots. It plays on the sentiments and goodwill of people to force them into silence in the face of those who aren’t as “privileged” as they are. It makes villains out of good people trying to do their jobs, and superheroes out of villains trying to manipulate people into doing their bidding.

There is nothing that social justice touches that it doesn’t ruin. Be it college campuses where social justice adherent students literally can hold a college administrator hostage and carry around bats to enforce their will on the student body, to movies and television that preach propaganda no one wants to watch and ruin beloved franchises. Not even sports are safe from the ravages of social justice.

Social justice claims to be a positive force in our society, but it only destroys. It forces everyone to focus on superficiality and feelings rather than logic and facts. It ruins lives on a whim and creates blatant lies that we’re told to believe are truths…or else. Social justice is a bully by nature, and it needs to be confronted.

If it’s going to happen, then let it happen now. Republicans need to confirm Kavanaugh, trigger the social justice left, and let the fight begin. Gamers already proved the social justice left could be defeated when it fought this kind of media/social war back in 2015. All that we need is a catalyst, and Republicans hold it in their hands.

Confirm Kavanaugh. Now. The culture needs this.

The stuff of Communism and fascism is the Left. They are simply anti-American.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/09/24/need-united-war-social-justice-left-begin-now/

0 Replies

blatham

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
That's a cartoon, not a truth claim such as you seem to suggest had been made.

The subject of the cartoon is obvious - older and more powerful, more privileged males derogating or minimizing the experience of Prof Ford and most women who have been assaulted by men. Presuming the Ford "interview" takes place, this cartoon's portrayal will be made explicit (let's note that most of the quotes from those cartoon males have already been made by Senators on the commission or their supporters. Also, see the Fox link above). More broadly, this is clearly the experience of many or most women.

You're quite right to argue that it is not merely Republican males who have behaved in such a manner. This is a pervasive aspect of living in a patriarchy. But in the case of Trump or Kavanaugh, there is an undeniable partisan political factor that cannot be rationally denied.

Further, there is another undeniable aspect here and that is the influence of religious communities aligned with the American right who hold that women shall not presume full equality with males.

gungasnake

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Poopenstein resigned prior to being shitcanned after reliable reports including confirmation from Lisa page indicate his involvement in a plot to remove Donald Trump from office using (abusing) the 25th amendment including an offer to a co-conspirator to wear a microphone into a supposedly private meeting with Pres. Trump.

Pres. Trump has my official permission to put this clown's goofy ass in the weasel cage at the National Zoo on Connecticut Avenue.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:54 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Further, there is another undeniable aspect here and that is the influence of religious communities aligned with the American right who hold that women shall not presume full equality with males.

Do you mean the way Ellison's accuser is ignored and attacked? The religion of Islam does not give women equal rights or equal justice, and either do the Democrats in Minn. You do realize that is the SAME party raising Hell in Washington, don't you?

These people are not aligned with the Right are they?
ehBeth

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Quote:
so I should stop picking on old white men?

unlikely even if it would make life for my friends in the US easier

You really flatter yourself if you think your comments can make life easier or more complex for anyone in the US.

seriously

you think that I think my online comments in a miniscule forum make any difference?

that was pretty much the point of my personal comment there

Rolling Eyes seriously Rolling Eyes
coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 01:00 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
you think that I think my online comments in a miniscule forum make any difference?

Why bolster his claim by replying to it?
ehBeth

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 01:09 pm
@ehBeth,
(thanks to a friend for mentioning Finn's comment)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
relax
coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 01:40 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
relax

I am relaxed, you seem uneasy, or at least that is what your need to reply says.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 01:57 pm
Quote:
Democrats Go Full Authoritarian To Stop Brett Kavanaugh

These are the fascists everyone is worried about, if not, they sure are acting like fascists.
Quote:
Plainly put, Hirono argues that because Kavanaugh—who earned the highest rating from the ABA during his time on the DC appellate court—has a record of originalist jurisprudence, it’s probable that he’s also a gang-raping sexual pervert and would-be rapist. Hey, CNN’s legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin says the accusations “ring true.” You know the type, right? Wrongthinking white guys.

Racists against racists? Sounds like a no win situation when the word racist defies any definition but the one that works for the Left at that time, but manages to stay in one region of the country while the opposite happens in another.

0 standards.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/24/democrats-go-full-authoritarian-against-brett-kavanaugh/#.W6kd1S2iJHY.twitter
0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:15 pm
A few thoughts on the Rosenstein story

Read on through the page. Pretty intresting when it gets to who will in next in place to be the head of the Mueller investigation.

I wish Mueller would get it done before Thursday when apparently Rosenstein and Trump will meeting to discuss all this accorders to Sanders.

0 Replies

revelette1

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:17 pm
@ehBeth,
That kind of a trick of finn's, make out like a poster is just full of themselves thereby belittling the poster.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:38 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:

No...that was pretty much the point of my response
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:39 pm
@revelette1,
A trick? Very Happy

If the shoe fits...
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:46 pm
Finn's entire opus here is and always has been to sneer, belittle and make snide comments about others. You see him doing very little else, and his comments are almost exclusively in political threads. You only see him in other threads if he dips in to insult or belittle a particular member.
glitterbag

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 02:49 pm
Preaching to the choir
coldjoint

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 03:05 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
entire opus here is and always has been to sneer, belittle and make snide comments about others.

Look who is talking. Also look who agrees with you.
gungasnake

Mon 24 Sep, 2018 03:21 pm
Quote:
Per source, he has verbally resigned to John Kelly...

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned to Chief of Staff John Kelly in anticipation of being fired by President Trump, according to a source with direct knowledge. Per a second source with direct knowledge: “He’s expecting to be fired,” so he plans to step down.
---- 50% cut ----

[link to www.axios.com (secure)]
Quoting: beerfriday

If you haven't listened to Bongino's pod today, listen to it. A lot of moving pieces here. You must look at the timeline of things going on to understand why this is happening.

Conservative Treehouse has an article out today on Rosenstein [link to theconservativetreehouse.com (secure)] which I believe, eloquently explains why the House of Cards is crumbling rapidly. By Trump saying okay, you want to fight the declassification and release of these docs and text messages, I'll hand it off to the OIG for his office to review,and I dare you to blow off the blatant corruption and try and cover it up. It would then make the office of OIG complicit in covering up what actually happened inside the FBI, DOJ and State Dept. This is a MASTERFUL play by Trump.

This is a devastating blow to Rosenstein, because the OIG, who has not seen all of these text messages and FISA, will be reading and reviewing this and probably saying to himself...HOREY SHET! So, what does this all mean?

Friday comes. The NYT put out a story, painting Rod Rosenstein as this bad guy(which they have never done before),saying that according to anonymous sources(which we now know are Lisa Page and Andrew McCabe)kept memos of a May 2017 conversation about wearing a wire around the President to entrap him, and discussion of speaking with cabinet members inside the Trump Admin. to invoke the 25th Amendment. Folks, how stupid do you have to be to actually believe this is just a coincidence?

This was a Deep State attempt to pressure Trump into his own version of a "Saturday Night Massacre" (Watergate reference) to fire Rosenstein. Boys and girls, Trump is much smarter than these idiots give him credit for.

So, the media sniffs out that Rosenstein is making his way to the White House to speak with the COS, John Kelly today. Immediately, the MSM start printing false theories that Rosenstein going to the WH to be fired. Rosenstein verbally resigned to COS John Kelly. These were all categorically denied and false.

You must look at the long game here, and stop the knee-jerk reaction to all the madness. Take a step back, and say, why is this happening?
0 Replies