monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 09:11 pm
@gungasnake,
It sure is fun watching all these Trump train wrecks, gunga. Y'all deserve it! Keep on making the US the laughingstock of the world.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 09:19 pm
@gungasnake,
You mean, "Trump wants you to hear it all from the horse's ass".

It'll be big, the biggest ever, bigger than the biggest ever, bigger than all the people who came to my inarguration, bigger than pussy grabbing, bigger than my payoff to Stormy, way way way bigger than my tiny widdle hands.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 09:21 pm
You can tell tall tales just like Trump, gunga. That must make you very proud to be a bigger liar than your prez.
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:

Trump's lawyer does not make the laws. Cite the law on the books Trump broke, or stifle.

Are you saying that there is no law against Trump ordering someone to structure a payoff so it doesn't look like illegal campaign contribution, even though it is?

Cite the laws Al Capone broke or admit he was an honest man. Cite the laws Charles Manson broke or say he was an innocent man.

This isn't a quiz in law school. Illegal campaign contributions are illegal campaign contributions.
Real Music

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:25 pm
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3KufVtL-Euc/Vyt84KWjFWI/AAAAAAACSjI/bpDrRfCe2ZMTUe9aD9dVwj__ANQZfdnTQCLcB/s1600/trump%2Bchihuahua.jpg
0 Replies

Blickers

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote coldjoint:
Quote:
I said I wanted you to cite the law, which of course, you did not. And I see you still can't.

I couldn't possibly care less what you want. I gave you what is needed. The facts are that Trump's former lawyer pleaded guilty in court of violating campaign finance laws at the behest of Trump. Go look in the court record if you want the exact code and number of the violation. I'm not your servant.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/michael-cohen-guilty-plea-trump-campaign-finance/568054/
MontereyJack

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:37 pm
@coldjoint,
Considering the quality of internet lawyer poseurs, ain't no there there.
ssically you have no ide what Hillary actually did, doyou? You're just citing what somebody else put in a twitter tweet.Common consensus is that paying off Stormy counts as an illegal unreported campaign expense, since it was clearly intended to sway the election.Clear legal violation Put his fat ass in jail, not Hillary
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:43 pm
@oralloy,
They were hardly bullied. Mueller had them dead to rights and the jury agreed they were guilty. And they confessed to what they were documentsed as doing. Really lowlife scumbag and Trump hired them and talked up their character. Which does not say anything good about him. He was either dead horse ignorant or complicit in the kind of crap they commited regularly.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:46 pm
@gungasnake,
Which party regularly tries to kill social security? REPUBLICANS. DUH.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 01:06 am
Quote:
The US is imposing new tariffs on $200bn (£150bn) worth of Chinese goods as it escalates its trade war with Beijing.

These will apply to almost 6,000 items, marking the biggest round of US tariffs so far.

Handbags, rice and textiles will be included, but some items expected to be targeted such as smart watches and high chairs have been excluded.

China has previously vowed to retaliate against any further US tariffs.

The taxes will take effect from 24 September, starting at 10% and increasing to 25% from the start of next year unless the two countries agree a deal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45555749<br />
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 04:44 am
Quote:
Mikel Jollett
‏Verified account
@Mikel_Jollett
If you think Brett Kavanaugh was "just a kid" at 17 but that Tamir Rice was a "dangerous thug" at 12, you might need to rethink what it is you're really defending.
camlok

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 05:18 am
@blatham,
Hear hear.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 07:14 am
@blatham,
Quote:
If you think Brett Kavanaugh was "just a kid" at 17 .....

At 17, Brett Kavanaugh was just a teenager who happened not to even be at the party where Christine Ford, in some sort of a drunken stupor, was trying to get laid and was too messed up to succeed at it. Apparently there was some sort of a scheduling problem and Brett missed out on the party.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:20 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
I couldn't possibly care less what you want.

I couldn't care less about what you say. And I am not the one saying Trump broke the law. The onus is on you. You just post bullshit you refuse to prove.
camlok

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:47 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
You just post bullshit you refuse to prove.

You and Blickers are compatriots in this regard, coldjoint.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 11:11 am
Quote:
Democrats Suddenly Drop “Listen and Believe” Principle Regarding Rep. Keith Ellison’s Abuse Victim

Yeah, how about that? Why is Ellison being treated differently? Anyone know why his alleged victims are not believed enough to even make the news?
Quote:

The woman who accused Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic abuse said on Monday that Democrats don’t believe her story and threatened to isolate her over the allegations.

Karen Monahan, a former girlfriend, came forward last month alleging that Ellison sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet.

Ellison has denied the accusations, saying he “never behaved this way.” He did acknowledge he was in a relationship with the woman.

The allegations didn’t lead to any immediate action against the congressman, except for the announcement that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) would review the accusations. He went on to win the Democratic primary election for Minnesota attorney general.

Kavanaugh said the same thing. Why isn't he believed and his accuser isolated?

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/09/18/democrats-suddenly-drop-listen-believe-principle-rep.-keith-ellisons-abuse-victim
camlok

Tue 18 Sep, 2018 11:21 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Kavanaugh said the same thing. Why isn't he believed and his accuser isolated?

Kav is potentially a USSC guy. Big difference.

Nevertheless, I agree that the situation surrounding the Dem should be investigated. Do you agree that the Kav situation should also be investigated?

redstate.com - you guys are nothing but a bunch of commies, coldjoint!!
0 Replies