monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

ehBeth

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:14 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I hope people are not so stupid as to buy that load of crap.

I don't think they're necessarily stupid, but they do seem to be reading the conservative book of fear pretty intently.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:18 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
So the GOP strategy is going to be to equate the progressive movement with "Antifa?" I hope people are not so stupid as to buy that load of crap.

The connection has already been proven just by the silence of progressives when violence breaks out.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:23 am
https://www.stridentconservative.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/quote.jpg
I guess the MSM is just a step ahead of the state they wish to install.
Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette1

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:58 am
White House counsel Don McGahn to leave administration
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 11:14 am
@coldjoint,
What is posted there is a shortened version of a speech Goebbels made to the German press when the Editors Law ("Schriftleitergesetz") came in force.

Quote:
The German Propaganda Ministry (through its Reich Press Chamber) assumed control over the Reich Association of the German Press, the guild which regulated entry into the profession. Under the new Editors Law, the association kept registries of “racially pure” editors and journalists, and excluded Jews and those married to Jews from the profession. Propaganda Ministry officials expected editors and journalists, who had to register with the Reich Press Chamber to work in the field, to follow mandates and specific instructions handed down by the ministry. In paragraph 14 of the law, the regime required editors to omit from publication anything “calculated to weaken the strength of the Reich abroad or at home.”
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Full text of Goebbels' speech
Goebbels wrote:
[...]Nicht jeder hat das Recht zu schreiben! Das Recht zu schreiben muß durch sittliche und nationale Reife erworben werden. Dieses Erwerben des Rechts zu schreiben ist verbunden mit Verpflichtungen dem Staate gegenüber. Diese Verpflichtungen müssen unter der Oberaufsicht des Staates eingehalten werden. [...]
Not everyone has the right to write! The right to write must be acquired through moral and national maturity. This acquisition of the right to write is connected with obligations towards the state. These obligations must be complied with under the supervision of the State.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 11:31 am
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/media-attacks-continue-even-as-trump-fulfills-trade-promises-dobbs
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 12:14 pm
Absolutely dying with laughter.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40318634_1844737622228299_6420259170104115200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=bc0061f29e8801d50bb213ff7c866f1d&oe=5C010508

Quote:
Republicans won Republican Party primaries.

Also, at the same time, Democrats won Democratic Party primaries.

Primaries, dude. Primaries.

It's like he doesn't even know how the Republic works. Like, at all.

then
maybe
wincing
RABEL222

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 12:31 pm
@ehBeth,
As an Italian citizen what makes me really angry is the fact that if today's political atmosphere existed in the 1930's we could have elected Italian presidents from 1930 to 2020.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 12:47 pm
Quote:
Youtube Buries Ann Coulter Video to Prevent Users from Finding It

Again, the Left is here to brainwash and indoctrinate. Why else would the video be suppressed? They have no desire to debate any of the policies with anyone let alone the free individuals they clearly despise.

I can not understand why anyone here would want to be a part of this freedom destroying ideology. Good chance your grandchildren won't understand either, if any history of this great country still exists.

Quote:
With YouTube’s new search algorithm, if you search the exact title of Ann Coulter’s recent appearance on C-SPAN you have to scroll through 22 unrelated results from establishment news organizations before you can find it.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/youtube-buries-ann-coulter-video-to-prevent-users-from-finding-it/

0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 12:53 pm
Quote:
U.S. president Donald Trump has unblocked more Twitter accounts in the wake of a legal ruling in May that said his action violated some citizens' First Amendments rights.

Amendment rights.Around 20 additional profiles were unblocked on Tuesday, believed to be from a list of 41 referenced in a letter sent by the Knight First Amendment Institute on August 10.

The letter detailed dozens of citizens blocked by Trump’s account, @realDonaldTrump. In most cases, the Twitter restrictions came after critical comments were directed at the president.

Unblocked accounts included journalists, writers, authors, bloggers and political commentators. Many took to Twitter on Tuesday to share the news they could once again access the president’s timeline.

It is not believed the list included everyone highlighted by the institute’s August letter, and some critics remain silenced. Comedian Rosie O’Donnell tweeted, “Still blocked.”

source
coldjoint

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 02:19 pm
More on Killary.
Quote:
Meet China’s mole in the US- Hillary Clinton. The damage she did to the US is monumental

Quote:
Hillary Clinton did grave damage to this country and she was within an inch of becoming President. This could not be a more clear case of violation of the Espionage Act. Hillary Clinton should be in prison, but Mueller is chasing hookers and taxi cab medallions and tax fraud and process crimes.

This is what democrats have been trying desperately to bury- by trying to destroy Trump. It’s not just overthrowing Trump, it’s keeping Hillary Clinton out of prison.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2018/08/28/meet-chinas-mole-in-the-us-hillary-clinton/
0 Replies

revelette1

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 03:33 pm
Quote:
WASHINGTON — Sixteen hours after President Trump tweeted about a right-wing media story alleging that China hacked Hillary Clinton's private email server, an FBI official is refuting the report in a comment to NBC News.

"The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised," the official said.

It's the latest example of the widening breach between a president who traffics in unverified news accounts and the law enforcement agencies he frequently maligns.

NBC NEWS
0 Replies

gungasnake

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 03:46 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40063693_2192948584307168_6141762134737944576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=73f403f7d5f15eb7628ded0185dff328&oe=5BFA8D8C
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 04:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
How about the religion that condones rape and uses it as a weapon of war. Care about that one?

"As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers

Grooming gangs are not like paedophile rings; instead, they operate almost exactly like terrorist networks, with all the same strategies"

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

wmwcjr

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 04:30 pm
@wmwcjr,
Amazing. I would expect progressives to be sympathetic to rape victims. I guess that depends on the identity of the rapist(s), those whom progressives (especially those in Europe) want to protect from the consequences of their despicable crimes. Unlike these individuals, I have sympathy for all rape victims, regardless of who their victimizers happen to be. What good is the feminist movement in Europe when they refuse to condemn rapists who happen to be Muslims?

Regarding the A2K member who lacked the courage to let us know what he/she found to be objectionable about the article: I'm sure you're a progressive, whoever you are. I'm still amazed that any progressive would be unsympathetic to a rape victim. No wonder politics stink!

By the way, just because I may agree with coldjoint on an issue doesn't mean I agree with him on everything. Making that assumption is really stupid. I still am not a Republican or a Trump supporter. I remain opposed to any vicious thugs who prey on others. I don't care what their identity is.

Good grief. No wonder I hate A2K.